Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie
    Super DMZ Rx 2.0..Erection problems
    Hey guys,

Started taking Super DMZ Rx 2.0.

I've been taking 4 capsules per day. After about 2 weeks, I started having issues maintaining an erection. Is there anything I can take to combat this? Or another PH you suggest that doesn't cause these issues?

BTW I'm new to all this, I know close to nothing about them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool88 View Post
    BTW I'm new to all this, I know close to nothing about them.
    First off WHY would you put something in your body not knowing the effects and side effects? Also, who recommended you to double the dose? I hope you're taking a lot of liver support.

You are having libido issues because your natural testosterone production is shut down as will happen with all AAS and is why test is recommended as a base for EVERY cycle. At this point there's not really anything you can do but ride it out.

Do you have a proper PCT lined up?

Rookie
    Can you be more specific with the test?

No PCT lined up yet.

Can you be more specific with the test?

No PCT lined up yet.
    Test = testosterone.

Ohh man, you need to get your pct set up like... 3 weeks ago lol. Remember that SDMZ is a steroid.

Start here:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...apy-pct-s.html

Then read this one:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...rst-cycle.html

Rookie
    lol I know it meant testosterone. I don't know where to get that.

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

lol I know it meant testosterone. I don't know where to get that.

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.
    Stick around here and you'll probably run into some of the sources.

Rookie
    Also, I'd prefer to not have to inject with anything.

Are there supplements online that I can use for the test that are actually effective?

Rookie
    Also, I'd prefer to not have to inject with anything.

Are there supplements online that I can use for the test that are actually effective?
    Bump

Pro Bodybuilder
    As far as otc not really. I mean some good D aspartic products that people claim it does, but nothing like the real deal. Def agree you need to always have your pct before hand. PES Erase - The Best Estrogen Blocker Supplement For A Low Cost check out this product as well very popular in any ph cycle. I use it anytime I run a ph.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    As far as otc not really. I mean some good D aspartic products that people claim it does, but nothing like the real deal. Def agree you need to always have your pct before hand. PES Erase - The Best Estrogen Blocker Supplement For A Low Cost check out this product as well very popular in any ph cycle. I use it anytime I run a ph.

Great, I'll look into the PES Erase.

Do you have any links to specific test boosters? I know it won't work like the real deal, but I don't have any connections for that stuff so I'm being realistic here with my supplements.

dmz has progestin actvity indirectly, run ldopa to combat along icariin
    Orbit Nutrition - Buy USP Labs PowerFULL For Cheap!
    Orbit Nutrition - Buy Applied Nutriceuticals Drive Cheap!

Rookie
    I'm looking into some test, would Test400 be good or what would you recommend?

Also, what amount of test would I take a week?

I'm looking into some test, would Test400 be good or what would you recommend?

Also, what amount of test would I take a week?
    lol you need real testosterone which is injectable, you could try andro gel or Orbit Nutrition - Buy 4-AD RDe Chrome Cheap!
    Nothing beats the real thing though

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    lol you need real testosterone which is injectable, you could try andro gel or Orbit Nutrition - Buy 4-AD RDe Chrome Cheap!
    Nothing beats the real thing though
    The test400 I'm looking at is injectable.

Rookie
    This is the link: biogengear.co/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=57

Rookie
    Bump

Novice
    BigD, it's a blend. There is 3 other different type of esters in that. You should look for the Testosterone Ethanate. Test E 250mg. Dose it once every 3.5 days for 12 weeks.

Novice
    But BigD the amount for a 12 week cycle far exceeds a Test Gel you can get called Transaderm from Ruthless Supps I believe. I have used it with a pro hormone before and let me tell you, it definitely will fix your libido problem. Look for deals on it, I got it for like 90$ a while back. Definitely worth it for your problem and it'll fit the cycle. Put 5 squirts on your chest/shoulder area after a shower at night.

Pro Bodybuilder
    L dopa or p5p at the moment will help. Or real caber.

Are you taking liver support? N2Guard is good and should cover it but damn you really have no business with AAS. It's too late now so LISTEN to the advice you get and don't brush it off, otherwise you can really fuck yourself up. Liver support while on SDMZ and Test base asap, research and find a good PCT and ask for comments on what you come up with. If you can get test you can most likely get a SERM and that is what you will need if you end up running the Test-E for that long. If you doubled the dosage taper it down ESPECIALLY if you do not have any liver support, you need that I hope you do A LOT of research and understand the jump you have made and get everything lined up for a proper PCT at the very least, I know you will find lots of help here so at least you found a good spot and brought the issue up. GOOD LUCK

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by djester View Post
    But BigD the amount for a 12 week cycle far exceeds a Test Gel you can get called Transaderm from Ruthless Supps I believe. I have used it with a pro hormone before and let me tell you, it definitely will fix your libido problem. Look for deals on it, I got it for like 90$ a while back. Definitely worth it for your problem and it'll fit the cycle. Put 5 squirts on your chest/shoulder area after a shower at night.
    So, you're saying that instead of purchasing the Test E 250, I can use the Transaderm in its place while on the DMZ?

Rookie
    Not too late at all. I'm not taking anything at the moment. Just doing my "research" by asking questions as I come across other forums, sites, etc...with information. You guys are a big help and I appreciate your input. This is definitely a learning process.

Quote Originally Posted by smoky370 View Post
    Are you taking liver support? N2Guard is good and should cover it but damn you really have no business with AAS. It's too late now so LISTEN to the advice you get and don't brush it off, otherwise you can really fuck yourself up. Liver support while on SDMZ and Test base asap, research and find a good PCT and ask for comments on what you come up with. If you can get test you can most likely get a SERM and that is what you will need if you end up running the Test-E for that long. If you doubled the dosage taper it down ESPECIALLY if you do not have any liver support, you need that I hope you do A LOT of research and understand the jump you have made and get everything lined up for a proper PCT at the very least, I know you will find lots of help here so at least you found a good spot and brought the issue up. GOOD LUCK

Rookie
    Bump

Rookie
    bump

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    dmz has progestin actvity indirectly, run ldopa to combat along icariin
    Orbit Nutrition - Buy USP Labs PowerFULL For Cheap!
    Orbit Nutrition - Buy Applied Nutriceuticals Drive Cheap!
    Where did you get that information? Dimethazine is not a progestin and does not elevate prolactin levels. This steroid does NOT cause sexual dysfunction. If the OP is experiencing this problem, it is because of low testosterone levels, NOT because of Supr DMZ 2.0. DMZ 2.0 contains Dimethazine and M-sten, neither of which are progestagenic or estrogenic.

Also, as someone else mentioned, why in the HELL are you taking 4 caps a day, especially when you are "new" to all this? Seriously, WTF? You do know that 4 caps of DMZ 2.0 contains a full 40 mg of Dimethazine AND M-sten per day, eight? That is too much for almost anyone...especially you!

By the way, this product is NOTa PH. The drugs inside DMZ are fully actuve oral steroids...period.

When Iread stuff like this, I tend to get irritated...because people like the OP are the reason these type of products keep getting banned! If someone can't take the time to educate themselves on what they are putting in theur body, they have no business using it at all! This is how people get hurt. 4 caps of DMZ per day...WTF were you thinking? Ridiculous. People like you end up experiencing side effects, then go the doctor bitching and moaning about how steroids fucked you up...and then guess what happens? It gets reported...and when enough idiots make reports like this, it gets the attention of the FDA, who then seeks to categorize the compound as a controlled substance. If people were actually responsible and didn't make idiotic choices like this, we wouldn't have threads like this...and the Gov. probably wouldn't be coming down on AAS nearly as hard as they currently are.

You clearly have no business using steroids. Fuck, you don't even know that these are active steroids. You think they are freakin' PH's! If you would have dne your homework before jumping into using potent orals, you would understand that you are not only using steroids, but that they don't cause the side effect you are experiencing. You would also undersand that steroids suppress natural AAS production, which means your dick will ebentually stop working if you dont bring your T levels back up.

I highly suggest doing some basic reserach on steroids before using them again.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 02-16-2014 at 05:57 AM.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information