Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Rookie
    Default Prohormones for strength and recovery?
    Hello everybody. I am recovering from an injury and trying to research which pro-hormones are best for strength and training recovery. I am 41 years old, 5' 10" x 143 lbs.

So far, I came up with a stack of Xosterone + Helladrol:
    week 1-2 xosterone 675mg/day+ Glucosamine
    week 3 xosterone 675mg/day + Helladrol 75mg + Forged Liver Support + Glucosamine
    week 4 xosterone 900mg/day + Helladrol 75mg + Forged Liver Support + Glucosamine
    week 5 xosterone 900mg/day + Helladrol 100mg + Forged Liver Support + Glucosamine
    week 6 xosterone 900mg/day + Helladrol 100mg + Forged Liver Support + Glucosamine
    week 7 xosterone 900mg/day + Helladrol 100mg + Forged Liver Support + Glucosamine
    PCT: Forma Stanzol + forged post cycle mix

Additional thoughts:
    -- Maybe it's worth adding some weight-loss agent. It would be good to lose another 5-7 pounds to be in top performance shape and if I do lose some muscle mass in process, it's ok.
    -- The key focus is improving strength to weight ratio and to facilitate recovery after hard tradining sessions.
    -- Can't do anything that would weaken tendons or cartilage, if there are any preventive supplements other then glucosamine, please suggest.
    -- Any other ideas, suggestions or critiques are welcome!

Thank you all

Pro Bodybuilder
    I'm not sure for recovery part as I've ran several ph's but normally for the strength size or cutting effects. This is one of the best out currently
    Orbit Nutrition - Buy IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane also msten is my fav so far solid as hell and pumps are insane! For recovery always hit up creatine and amminos. Orbit carries a big supply of both. GL

lots of feedback in regards of what you are looking for from Orbit Nutrition - Buy Shredded Labs Msten-4 Cheap

Mr supps representative nickb86's Avatar
    if your recovering from an injury than running TB500 and or ostarine is a far better choice my friend, both have amazing healing qualities especially TB500 I ran it after shoulder surgery and healed in incredible time once I started it, alongside a low dosage of Osta sarms

Pro Bodybuilder
    5"10 and 140lb....???

Yea, tb500 and osta all day. U need to heal and grow before u can effectively run a cycle.

Fix yourself up first, get back in the gym for 6/8 months and than run the helladrol

Quote Originally Posted by MMA732 View Post
    lots of feedback in regards of what you are looking for from Orbit Nutrition - Buy Shredded Labs Msten-4 Cheap
    Ya I have heard nothing but greatness about Msten-4. I would definitely run it if I was going to run a cycle.

uniquemicals
Thread Information