Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Default Andro factory bulk up review
    I have been currently selected for andro factorys bulk up review. Follow me for the next 8 weeks and i go thru a body transformation and try and gain 7 - 15lbs of lean muscle. I will post updates on my progress and welcome any feedback

I HAVE RECEIVED MY ANDRO FACTORY BULK UP AND AM EXCITED TO START MY TRANSFORMATOION.
    I have been lifting for about 3 years now, lost 40 lbs and have gotten rid of my beer gut. Everyone tells me I look great an how much weight I have lost, but when I look in the mirror I see something different. I still have a small pot belly and at age 44 I should not be embarrassed about it but I am. I want my six pack and after reading about Andro Factory bulk up I can't wait. Follow me as I begin the 8 week program and the body transformation. DAY 1. I HAVE STARTED TAKING 3 PILLS TO GET MY BODY USED TO THE PILLS. AFTER TAKING 3 PILLS I GET A WIERD FEELING FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR BUT IT GOES AWAY. I AM SWITCHING BETWEEN OATMEAL AND EGGS FOR BREAKFAST, FOLLOWED BY NUTS OR COTTAGAE CHEESE FOR A SNACK, WITH A PROTEIN SHAKE FOR LUNCH FOLLOWED BY A SUPPER CONSISTING OF EITHER LEAN BEEF OR CHICKEN. I AM ALSO USING MENS HEALTH WORKOUT. TONIGHT I STARTED WITH BARBELL SQUATS - 3 SETS OF 6 WITH MY LAST SET BEING 205 LBS, DUMBBELL ROW 3 SETS OF 6 WITH MY LAST BEING AT 70LBS, BARBELL STRAIGHT LEG 3 SETS OF 6 WITH MY LAST BEING 200 LBSM GRI BENCH PRESS 3 SETS OF 6 WITH MY LAST BEING 160LBS, BARBELL CURL WITH 3 SETS OF 8 WITH LAST SET BEING 77.5 LBS FOLLOWED BY 36 JACK BALL KNIFES
    Last edited by bpeavey; 07-30-2012 at 08:53 PM.

DAY 2 - Took my Bulk Up from Andro factory this morning and felt pretty good. Eggs for breakfast, protein shake for lunch and decent supper. Weighed in tonight at 173.4. Had a good workout plenty of energy and pumped up. Work lower body for about an hour

DAY 3 - Day 3 of taking Bulk Up by Andro Factory. Started today of with taking 4 pills. Good breakfast, couple of protien shakes thru today and a monster supper supper of scrambled eggs, with spicy sausage wrapped in flour tortilla. Hit the gym tonight and felt pumped up. I looked like I was little more toned today. I also noticed that thru my workout it seemed easier which allowed me to do more weight. Afterwards I felt pretty pumped up if not cocky after lifting. Kinda weird but just felt that way. Gained 1.6lbs today. That is a good thing as I try to build muscle and burn fat. Cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow night and pound some dumbbells.

DAY 4 - Well I am on day 4 of Bulk Up from Andro Factory. Took 4 pills this morning. Over the last 4 days I have gained 3 lbs(now at 176), I feel that my arms are starting to swell up and my appetite today was unreal. I could not drink enough protein shakes to get full at work today. I hit the gym after work and worked abs, biceps and triceps. All dumbbell today.

DAY 5 - I am on day 5 of using Bulk Up from Andro Factory. Took 5 pills this morning and felt pretty good. Appetitie is still raging. Will be taking the day off from the gym and plan to return tomorrow. After looking in the mirror this morning it appears that I am seeing some growth in my arms which was nice to see and my wife looked at me differently also

DAY 6 - Day 6 of using Bulk Up from Andro Factory. Woke up to some stiffeness in lower back. Took 5 pills and relaxed for the day. 4 eggs for breakfast, protien shake for lunch and steak for supper. I feel that like my body is starting to look a little bit different. As for side affects my libido is pretty active. Haven't had this happen to me since I was a teenager.
    Last edited by bpeavey; 07-31-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Day 7 - i am now at 1 week of taking bulk up from andro factory. Oatmeal, 2 protein shakes, chicken alfredo pizza on the menu. As i look in the mirror it appears that my chest is showing some transformation, my arms are getting bigger and i see my ab area shrinking.
    Work out consisted of the following:
    Weight - 176.6 up .6lbs from friday.
    Barbell deadlift - 205lbs at 6 reps, 225lbs at 6 reps, 245lbs at 6 reps
    chinups 24 reps
    barbell split squat - 155lbs at 8 reps, 185lbs at 8 reps, 205lbs at 8reps
    single arm dumbbell shoulder press left and right - 45lbs at 8 reps, 50lbs at 8 reps, 55lbs at 8 reps
    cable face pull - 100lbs at 10 reps, 11o lbs at 10 reps, 120 lbs at 10 reps
    barbell rollout - 36 reps
    tricep pulldown - 20 reps at 110lbs
    jump rope - 250 jumps

Novice
    One week in one day? Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by bpeavey View Post
    Eggs for breakfast, protein shake for lunch and decent supper.
    Are you for real? Do you know what a diet is?
    noway55 likes this.

Sounds like your feeling the Pump! Thats what everyone says when taking this stuff, best results in the first weeks up to 6 and then it tones down. Work it out man Don't let it go to waste!
    Quote Originally Posted by bpeavey View Post
    DAY 3 - Day 3 of taking Bulk Up by Andro Factory. Started today of with taking 4 pills. Good breakfast, couple of protien shakes thru today and a monster supper supper of scrambled eggs, with spicy sausage wrapped in flour tortilla. Hit the gym tonight and felt pumped up. I looked like I was little more toned today. I also noticed that thru my workout it seemed easier which allowed me to do more weight. Afterwards I felt pretty pumped up if not cocky after lifting. Kinda weird but just felt that way. Gained 1.6lbs today. That is a good thing as I try to build muscle and burn fat. Cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow night and pound some dumbbells.

Rookie
    Brian, Get some photo's for us. We picked you specifically because of your age and size. We get a lot of guys in their twenties and thirties and want to show the details on what BULK-UP will do to a man in his forties. Don't be afraid to eat, it's the only way your going to put on the weight. But, keep a high protein diet 5 times a day. You don't want to cover up that six pack with crap food.

-Team ANDRO FACTORY

Day 8 - Took 5 Bulk Up pills from Andro Factory and headed for work. Had 3 servings on oatmeal for breakfast and two protein shakes, 1 for snack and one for lunch. Double scoops. Supper was a kids supper with shells and cheese and cheddarwurst. Didn't feel like going to gym but went anyhow and was amazed at what I was able to do. Tuesday and Thursday are what I call my off night where I do dumbbell and machine assisted exercises just to give everything a change. Weighed in at 177.6 up another pound. My triceps are starting to show a little bit more. The pectoral Fly, and dips were the highest I have ever done. So improvements over where I have been. I am still seem to be hungry all the time which is a good thing.

Workout for tonight
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 55lbs @ 8 reps, 60 lbs @ 8 reps, 65 lbs @ 6 reps
    Jump Rope 1st - 55, 2nd - 65, 3rd - 75 times
    Ab - x: 3 sets of 20. This really burned my ab area
    Bicep Curl: 110lbs @ 8 reps, 125lbs @ 8 reps, 140lbs @ 8 reps
    Leg Extensions: 130lbs @ 8 reps, 145lbs @ 6 reps, 160lbs @ 8 reps
    Pectoral Fly: 220lbs @ 8 reps, 235lbs @ 8 reps, 250lbs @ 8 reps
    Dips: 3 reps @ 7 sets
    Seated Leg Press: 170lbs @ 8 reps, 210lbs @ 8 reps, 230lbs @ 8 reps
    Body Squats: 12 reps @ 3 sets
    Push Ups: 12 reps @ 3 sets
    Not bad for not wanting to go the gym.
    Up dated body stats after one week:
    Biceps - 14.5
    Waist - 35.5
    Chest - 41.5
    Thigh - 21.5
    Calf - 14.5
    Shoulders - 19
    Showing some gains. Nothing drastic but definitely gains from when I first started using bulk up.
    New pictures in album. Noticing that I have tricep growth which is cool for me

And Yes I am for real. I am a father of 2 teenagers, I wake up at 3:45 every morning and commute 1hr to work where I work 11 hours a day as a welding manager. Commute home 1 hour and spend an hour in the gym before going home.

Thanks for posting this bpeavey and posting all the late posts for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrad View Post
    One week in one day? Impressive.
    He was not able to post during the first week so he put it up now, life happens to people.

Day 9 of taking Bulk Up by Andro Factory. Took 6 pills this morning followed by 5 fried eggs with mushrooms for breakfast. Had a protein shake for lunch with a bag of microwave popcorn for snack. Supper is ground sirlion which I probably ate 3/4 lbs. Felt pissed off all day, kinda aggressive. Also notice that my facial hair is growing faster then normal. Hit the gym around 5 tonight and had a couple of personal best for my workout. The biggest thing tonight was that I dropped to 174.80lbs. Of course with it being 105 degrees in the building may account for some of that, maybe I just lost some fat pounds also. Did drink about 120 ounces of water today. Overly thirsty

Barbell Squat 190lbs @ 6 reps, 205lbs @ 6 reps, 225lbs @ 6 reps. Last set was a personal best
    Dumbbell Row - 70lbs @ 6 reps, 70lbs @ 6 reps, 75lbs @ 6 reps
    Barbell Straight leg Deadlift - 205lbs @ 6 reps, 225lbs @ 6 reps, 245lbs @ 6 reps - personal best
    Close Grip Bench Press - 145lbs @ 6 reps, 155lbs @ 6 reps, 170lbs @ 6 reps - personal best
    Barbell Curl - 67.5lbs @ 8 reps, 77.5lbs @ 8 reps, 87.5lbs @ 8 reps - Personal Best
    Swiss Ball Jack Knife - 3 set @ 12 reps

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroFactory View Post
    He was not able to post during the first week so he put it up now, life happens to people.
    Oh. If your product somehow managed to make you 7x more efficient than normal that would have been really impressive

Oh lawd, this thread is so full of win...(not srs)

Day 10 of taking Bulk UP from Andro Factory. Took 6 pills this morning after waking. Felt very arguementive and aggressive today. Had 3 servings of oatmeal for breakfast, 1/2 lb of ground sirlion with taco seasoning in it. Had some snack crackers for a snack, followed by loose hamburgers and cottage cheese for supper. Hit the gym and weighed in at 175.8. Did some cardio tonight which I haven't done for a long time and need to start doing again

Sprint intervals for 2 miles
    AB-X machine 3 sets of 25*
    Bicep Curl Machine - 125lbs @ 8 reps, 140lbs @ 8 reps, 155lbs @ 6 reps
    Leg Extensions - 145lbs @ 8 reps, 160lbs @ 8 reps, 175lbs @ 8 reps
    Pectoral Fly - 227.5lbs @ 8 reps, 242.5lbs @ 8 reps, 257.5lbs @ 8 reps*
    Tricep Press Down - 90lbs @ 8 reps, 100lbs @ 8 reps, 110lbs @ 8 reps
    Planks - 3 set of 30 seconds

Day 11 of taking Bulk UP from Andro Factory. Took 6 pills this morning after waking. Felt very arguementive and aggressive today. Had 3 servings of oatmeal for breakfast, 1/2 lb of ground sirlion with taco seasoning in it. Had some snack crackers for a snack, followed by loose hamburgers and cottage cheese for supper. Hit the gym and weighed in at 175.8. Did some cardio tonight which I haven't done for a long time and need to start doing again

Sprint intervals for 2 miles
    AB-X machine 3 sets of 25*
    Bicep Curl Machine - 125lbs @ 8 reps, 140lbs @ 8 reps, 155lbs @ 6 reps
    Leg Extensions - 145lbs @ 8 reps, 160lbs @ 8 reps, 175lbs @ 8 reps
    Pectoral Fly - 227.5lbs @ 8 reps, 242.5lbs @ 8 reps, 257.5lbs @ 8 reps*
    Tricep Press Down - 90lbs @ 8 reps, 100lbs @ 8 reps, 110lbs @ 8 reps
    Planks - 3 set of 30 seconds

Day 12 of taking Bulk Up from Andro Factory - Took 5 pills this morning. Didn't have as much anger today but still felt good. Breakfast was 5 eggs and a protein shake. Missed lunch due to work problems and for supper, this was my cheat night. PIZZA!!! Hit the gym and had some pretty good gains. Weighed in at 175.2.

Barbell Deadlift - 215lbs @ 6 reps, 235lbs @ 6 reps, 255lbs @ 6 reps
    Chin Ups - 3 set of 9
    Barbell Split Squat - 165lbs @ 8 reps, 195 lbs @ 6 reps, 215lbs @ 6 reps
    Single Arm Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 45lbs @ 6 reps, 50lbs @ 6 reps, 55lbs @ 6 reps
    Cable Face Pull - 110lbs @ 10 reps, 120lbs @ 10 reps, 130 lbs @ 10 reps
    Barbell Roll Out - 3 sets @ 12 reps
    Tricep Pull Down - 100lbs @ 10 reps, 110lbs @ 10 reps, 120lbs @ 10 reps
    Push Up - 3 sets of 10 reps.
    Having problems getting the single arm dumbbell shoulder press to go up. Didn't struggle as much but it was still a struggle. Libido has been very active. I wake up and am up everytime if you get my drift

Day 13 of taking andro factorys bulk up. Took 5 pills this morning and will be taking the day off from the gym. Body needs some time to heal and we are headed to the nationwide race. Lets go racing.

Day 14 of Taking Bulk Up from Andro Factory. Took 4 pills this morning. Giving my body a much need break. Feel very tired today after a long week. My stomach area does look a little bit flatter and I am starting to see defination in my tricep area. Good breakfast of eggs and toast with a decent lunch along with ground sirlion on the grill. My favorite

WOW is all I can describe today. Day 15 of taking Andro Factory Bulk Up. Appetite was insane today. Could not eat enough. Ate my first yogurt of my life and it was pretty good. Weighed in at 176.6 tonight which was kinda surprising. Thought it would be more. The 2 days of from the weight room did some good. Stomach looking slimmer, arms looking bigger and chest getting tighter and bigger. Made some impressive gains in the gym. Out did myself in pretty much everything. Last night was the first night of being intimate with the wife since starting this and felt more confident in the bedroom. Felt firmer and really enjoyed as she did to.

Barbell Squat 195lbs @ 6 reps, 215lbs @ 6 reps, 235lbs @ 6 reps. Last set was a personal best
    Dumbbell Row - 70lbs @ 6 reps, 70lbs @ 6 reps, 75lbs @ 7 reps. Last set was a personal best
    Barbell Straight leg Deadlift - 210lbs @ 6 reps, 230lbs @ 6 reps, 250lbs @ 6 reps - personal best
    Close Grip Bench Press - 150lbs @ 6 reps, 160lbs @ 6 reps, 180lbs @ 6 reps - personal best
    Barbell Curl - 72.5lbs @ 8 reps, 82.5lbs @ 8 reps, 92.5lbs @ 8 reps - Personal Best
    Swiss Ball Jack Knife - 3 set @ 12 reps

Gains in all lifts tonight. Never thought I would hit some of these

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information