Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Rookie
    Andro hard and andro lean stack can someone recommend a "pct" and anti-estrogen pill
    nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/androhard-androlean-supreme-shred-stack-1-1-units.html

I plan to take androhard and androlean both together. My question is on the website (the link listed above) it says that both of these products are liver safe. Should I not take a liver toxicity pill then? Also can anyone recommend a good "pct" and a good anti-estrogen pill so I can take these while im doing the stack? and tell me when exactly do I take the anit-estrogen pills and "pct" THE EXACT TIMES PLEASE. FOR EXAMPLE should I take the anti-estrogen blocker everytime I take andro hard and andro lean together and how many of the anti-estrogen should I take in one day . HOW LONG AFTER IM DONE WITH MY CYCLE do I wait to take my "pct' and for how long do I take the "pct" for? stuff like that please tell me

Why don't you search for some threads. People have answered this question 1million times. Also every single OTC aromatase inhibitor sucks (I'm assuming that is what you mean by "anti-estrogen blocker" lol) You seem uneducated and should research and learn a little more before jumping into supplements that alter hormone levels

Rookie
    I am uneducated I just found out about prohormones like a month ago. Which is why I want to know what do you recommend and any advice would be helpful

I think I will be ordering ergopharms 1-ad and 4-ad with 6oxo for post cycle therapy (pct). Any objections? 4 weeks, on 3-4 weeks off followed by creatine and protein to try and maintain as much of the gains as possible.

Is this a good cycle for a complete beginner?
    Last edited by slade777; 06-16-2012 at 02:05 PM.

lol ergopharms. are they still in business? And isn't there like 4 versions of 1-AD, 2 of which are banned and they all have different ingredients or some shit....Do you even know what the ingredients are in them? if you do post the ingredients

JUNK - trash it .....work-out naturally then go on a real steroid cycle if you desire more . Prohormones are all the side effects of the real thing without the benefits . ~Bo

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoy View Post
    JUNK - trash it .....work-out naturally then go on a real steroid cycle if you desire more . Prohormones are all the side effects of the real thing without the benefits . ~Bo
    Lol Bo has a good point, most ph's are bum and the one's that are worth it (Epi and Superdrol) shouldn't be your first run in with anabolics

Primordial Performance
    Quote Originally Posted by slade777 View Post
    nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/androhard-androlean-supreme-shred-stack-1-1-units.html

I plan to take androhard and androlean both together. My question is on the website (the link listed above) it says that both of these products are liver safe. Should I not take a liver toxicity pill then? Also can anyone recommend a good "pct" and a good anti-estrogen pill so I can take these while im doing the stack? and tell me when exactly do I take the anit-estrogen pills and "pct" THE EXACT TIMES PLEASE. FOR EXAMPLE should I take the anti-estrogen blocker everytime I take andro hard and andro lean together and how many of the anti-estrogen should I take in one day . HOW LONG AFTER IM DONE WITH MY CYCLE do I wait to take my "pct' and for how long do I take the "pct" for? stuff like that please tell me
    No need for liver toxicity pills, take the AH and AL first thing in the morning once daily. No need for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle, and we suggest our TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) for PCT located here Testosterone Recovery Stack v2 (topical) take it the very next day after you have completed the AL and AH the TRS lasts for 4 weeks if you have anymore questions feel free to PM me.

Thread Information