Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Rookie
    Prohormone pct help. Confused. Please help
    So I have Halotest 25 which is a Pmag clone, which is very similar to Halodrol/h-drol. (FIRST CYCLE)
    My cycle will be Halotest 25: 50/75/75/75/75/75. A perfect dosage.

For my post cycle therapy (pct) i'm usin the SERM clomid. Clomid :

week 1:100mg(first 3 days)
    "week 1": 50mg
    week 2: 50mg
    week 3: 50mg
    week 4: 20mg
    So my question is, Do I need all the other stuff like cycle assist, cycle support, test boosters etc? Or is Clomid just fine for post cycle therapy (pct) as well as my other supplements - fishoil, vitamins, creatine etc? Thanks guys!

Amateur Bodybuilder dylangemelli's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolisticer View Post
    So I have Halotest 25 which is a Pmag clone, which is very similar to Halodrol/h-drol. (FIRST CYCLE)

For my post cycle therapy (pct) i'm usin the SERM clomid. Clomid :

So my question is, Do I need all the other stuff like cycle assist, cycle support, test boosters etc? Or is Clomid just fine for post cycle therapy (pct) as well as my other supplements - fishoil, vitamins, creatine etc? Thanks guys!
    as far as on your cycle, you definitely should be running supports bro... thats a methylated ph... you have to protect your liver and bp... n2guard will be all you will need to cover all of this... yes, use fish oil and vitamins as well and creatine is an excellent option... i personally use creatine nitrate because there is no water retention and it gives great energy in the gym...

your clomid dosage is too high... run it no higher than 50 mg... add the unleashed/post cycle combo with it as well...

[---[========>-----
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolisticer View Post

For my pct i'm usin the SERM clomid. Clomid :

So my question is, Do I need all the other stuff like cycle assist, cycle support, test boosters etc? Or is Clomid just fine for pct as well as my other supplements - fishoil, vitamins, creatine etc? Thanks guys!
    I would grab some tamox AND clomi for post cycle therapy (pct). I think your dosage for Clomi is fine.

Pro Bodybuilder
    add in all the other stuff. if you were using tes you wouldnt have to use an oral which fuks up your body pretty good. n2g for sure. also fish/krill oil, krill really.....it keeps down BP, very very heart healthy, lipid support. last, no boz man. you can drink at all.

something else to look at, osta, a sarm. its pretty dam anabolic, and using it in pct almost extends your cycle. short oral runs are hard to keep gains from. the muscle comes so quick and than the thing is over..... this is why guys go with oils....12-16-20 wks.. long periods of time for all the new muscle to mature, and more important, stay put.

so adding that onto a 6wk oral run makes it 10... which is much easier to maintain new growth & fatloss. if this is your first time with any AAS/PH than maybe hold off, but at least you get the point of what im saying.

Amateur Bodybuilder dylangemelli's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    add in all the other stuff. if you were using tes you wouldnt have to use an oral which fuks up your body pretty good. n2g for sure. also fish/krill oil, krill really.....it keeps down BP, very very heart healthy, lipid support. last, no boz man. you can drink at all.

something else to look at, osta, a sarm. its pretty dam anabolic, and using it in post cycle therapy (pct) almost extends your cycle. short oral runs are hard to keep gains from. the muscle comes so quick and than the thing is over..... this is why guys go with oils....12-16-20 wks.. long periods of time for all the new muscle to mature, and more important, stay put.

so adding that onto a 6wk oral run makes it 10... which is much easier to maintain new growth & fatloss. if this is your first time with any AAS/PH than maybe hold off, but at least you get the point of what im saying.

completely agree... i never run a post cycle therapy (pct) without ostarine...

Junior Bodybuilder BeastinTheEast's Avatar
    You could always throw in some DAA as well for increased recovery in post cycle therapy (pct), it's cheap and effective. Also i would do 2g Vitamin C 3x per day with meals to help blunt the rise in cortisol levels that will come after. I like how your tapering your dose though not too many people do that. Keep up updated with how it goes! I would without a doubt recommend N2-Guard for on/off cycle support, it will cover almost EVERY single base of health and make your gains better due to receptor up regulation

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    as far as on your cycle, you definitely should be running supports bro... thats a methylated ph... you have to protect your liver and bp... n2guard will be all you will need to cover all of this... yes, use fish oil and vitamins as well and creatine is an excellent option... i personally use creatine nitrate because there is no water retention and it gives great energy in the gym...

your clomid dosage is too high... run it no higher than 50 mg... add the unleashed/post cycle combo with it as well...
    ^^This. Except I am a fan of bulk DAA powder and Aromasin (AI) stacked with my SERM during post cycle therapy (pct)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post

something else to look at, osta, a sarm. its pretty dam anabolic, and using it in post cycle therapy (pct) almost extends your cycle. short oral runs are hard to keep gains from. the muscle comes so quick and than the thing is over..... this is why guys go with oils....12-16-20 wks.. long periods of time for all the new muscle to mature, and more important, stay put.

+1 For Ostarine (Mk-2866) during post cycle therapy (pct)

NTBM Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post

As per usual Dylan to the rescue!

I agree on all points....especially the clomid.....no need to run that any higher than 50mg and I would only do that the first week....after that I'd drop it down to 25mg

Rookie
    X2 to everybody here

Thread Information