Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Thread:

Impressed !

Impressed !
    hey fellas,
    recently ran a 3 week sdrol cycle im finishing tomorrow dose was only 10/10/10 . What can i say wow i didnt put on alot of weight when i started i was 80kg 10%bf im currently 7%bf 81kg im hard as fark.side effects were minimal too bit of acne on the jawline. question is pct will be nolva 20/20/20/20 will rebound gyno b an issue ? and i no im hard as fuck coz its sucked all the water into the muscles will i turn to jelly once i come off ? superdrol is king i cannot wait to give tren ace or sdrol at a highher dose a go

Novice
    I have currently come off about 2 weeks and a day(2 weeks and 1 day in PCT in otherwords)

add some Forma for the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and some UNleashed also some Forged Post Cycle(this is what im doing) ive only lost about 1lb but still Hella Hard with this Pct ull also keep almost all ur gains ull most likely just loose about 2lbs but for a Oral thats amazing. try to extend UR SD another week to get all this dilieverd. I used Clomid instead of Nolva and dosed it at 100mgs 1st 2 days then 50mgs for the next 3 weeks im gunna go down to 25mgs last week to avoid Rebound. Also work your ass off during PCT and give it about 6 weeks after PCT untill you start your next cycle

Pro Bodybuilder
    sd is no joke

dam streight , shits pretty powerrful made me all erect n shit , not alot of weight gained but man it brand my obliques right in aswell as chizelled my chest . im pumpd to run tren ace , ive read sd is like its little brother .

Benefits of a potent compound that also does not aromatize
    "Yeshua"

no hair loss either , im not sure if im prown or what , sd capable of hairloss

Thread Information