Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Novice
    Default S4 after AAS cycle
    Wondering how long after post cycle therapy (pct) from AAS cycle do I need to wait until I start S4. And also for body re-comp how much better is S4 + GW501516 compared to just S4 by iteslf?

Novice
    Anyone?

Amateur Bodybuilder dylangemelli's Avatar
    you can start s4 right after you complete your pct... however i would stack it with ostarine to get max results... uniquemicals.com has a great sale on them both right now... i am just finishing an 8 week stack with outstanding results... check my log in the log forum to see...

Novice
    Hey boss you seem to know a ton on this subject. I think unique is out of everything now. I can get the GW501516 from GWP and already have the S4. How about for straight cutting is this my best stack. I tried to re-comp on cycle- Test E 600 14 wks with adrol weeks 1-4. I kept my diet super clean with help from 3J. I pretty much stayed the same weight, and did loose some fat, and gain some mucsle. Now that I'm off I am trying to keep this new muscle, but cut absolutly as much as possible. Them maybe do a bulking cycle in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
    Hey boss you seem to know a ton on this subject. I think unique is out of everything now. I can get the GW501516 from GWP and already have the S4. How about for straight cutting is this my best stack. I tried to re-comp on cycle- Test E 600 14 wks with adrol weeks 1-4. I kept my diet super clean with help from 3J. I pretty much stayed the same weight, and did loose some fat, and gain some mucsle. Now that I'm off I am trying to keep this new muscle, but cut absolutly as much as possible. Them maybe do a bulking cycle in summer.
    here's the thng about gw... its more for losing weight bro... so if you are trying to keep your weight you gained, then i don't recommend it... it will drop weight... ostarine and s4 will shred the fck out of you and keep your strength... i gained 5 lbs on this cycle and am have gotten a lot more shred... i would do it that way bro...

Novice
    Hey bro, how about dosing. Right now thinking about 25mg X2 a day. Should I do X3 a day instead? And if so can I stay at 25mg, or will sides start to kick in. Also how about diet and workout. Right now cutting carbs 6 days a week with one day with carbs. And lifting is 5 days with cardio 3-4 days. I usually have no problem with this on Test will it be any different with S4?

Hey bro, how about dosing. Right now thinking about 25mg X2 a day. Should I do X3 a day instead? And if so can I stay at 25mg, or will sides start to kick in. Also how about diet and workout. Right now cutting carbs 6 days a week with one day with carbs. And lifting is 5 days with cardio 3-4 days. I usually have no problem with this on Test will it be any different with S4?
    dosing is only 2 x a day... if you want to go up on the mg dosage, just raise it up on the 2 doses... one dose in the a.m. and one early afternoon... you should do 50 the first two weeks and then the increase should be very gradual... you want to avoid the vision issue as much as possible... s4 is more of a cutter and muscle hardener so i would train fcking hard... you should always be watching your diet no matter what you are running...

Novice
    Thank you sir for all the info. Going to get this started tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pro Bodybuilder
    wait til your 10-12 days into post cycle therapy (pct) before you start s4....let your hpta recover some first

i would just wait until your pct is complete to run s4... osta is the only sarm i will even consider running into pct...

Novice
    Yeah I finished PCT 4 days ago. Started S4 yesterday. Kind of feel lethargic. Not sure if its that or not.

Yeah I finished post cycle therapy (pct) 4 days ago. Started S4 yesterday. Kind of feel lethargic. Not sure if its that or not.
    its definitely not the s4 causing that... are you taking anything else?

Novice
    Just the basics. Whey, C4 pre work out, multi vit, Liv52, fish oil, CoQ10 etc. Maybe a little estrogen rebound? No sensitivity in nips. I'll wait a couple of days to see if it straightens itself out.

Just the basics. Whey, C4 pre work out, multi vit, Liv52, fish oil, CoQ10 etc. Maybe a little estrogen rebound? No sensitivity in nips. I'll wait a couple of days to see if it straightens itself out.
    could be... i use hcgenerate and daa alongside my s4 and ostarine, especially coming out of pct... maybe you should try that...

Novice
    Hey boss. Do I have to worry about either of them shutting me down at all when I stop taking them? I'm trying to keep recovering and then jump back on AAS cycle in a month or two for the summer. I know they are natural test boosters, not like injectible Test, as far as supression goes, but will they hinder my recovery in the long run? Trying to do the best bridge I can without causing any problems.

Hey boss. Do I have to worry about either of them shutting me down at all when I stop taking them? I'm trying to keep recovering and then jump back on AAS cycle in a month or two for the summer. I know they are natural test boosters, not like injectible Test, as far as supression goes, but will they hinder my recovery in the long run? Trying to do the best bridge I can without causing any problems.
    as long as you run your supports i recommended and then a 3 week mini pct you will be good to go... for the mini, run unleashed, forged pct and bridge...

Thread Information