Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod738776 View Post
    I bought all 3 items...can they all be stacked together? How would you recommend I use all 3?
    there for research purposes only.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by rutgersfan View Post
    yep,back up and got my order in....no email confirm. anyone else have this happen?
    THEY ARE USING A 3RD party SHIPPER to keep up with demand.
    so some orders are not getting conformation, DONT redo it or you will get double or triple orders.
    once you send in order its GOOD TO GO!

I see this on all the boards, people flipin out because of a confermation email. if you put order in, and there is a charge to your card, YOUR GOOD!
    :-)
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by paulalan View Post
    hey, I didn't get any order confirmation either. when I finished placing the order i just got a.message that said "thanks for your order" and I got kicked back to the homepage. No email confirmation of my order and no order number given. I tried emailing them several times and haven't gotten a response. The money for my order has been withdrawn from my account, but I still haven't heard anything from them. What am I supposed to do wih no order information, but they obviously got my info and took my f***ing money.
    CHill out man, if there isa charge the order is on its way. do you see ANYONE EVER say they didnt get there order from them?
    NO

so just hang tight.
    EVERYONE is emaiingl them about there orders and its just slowing down replys for real issues.
    they are working on fixing the confermation part, I was told.

I support Uniq and have used them thats why im so avid about this.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this was in my email and missed it I apologize this is the information from Uniquemicals

If you get any members saying that they placed orders and never got any confirmation email please pass this along to them:

We've been slammed with orders because of our massive sale but believe we've completed every order. We switched recently to a third party order fulfillment center who sends out shipping confirmation emails and sometimes messes up when information isn't carried across from our site to theirs.

Cheers,

The Uniquemicals Team "

Also contact Uniquemicals ASAP with your Paypal email address and your order number.

Everything's should be shipped you just might not get the confirmation email.

EMAIL:
    > We switched from Paypal to Authorize.net as our payment processor. A
    > lot of Authorize.net order confirmations have not been received by
    > customers. Additionally, a fraud security prevention tool has been
    > holding orders until we review them or declining orders because address
    > verification of the customer's cards. We're working to resolve both.
    > Some customer's banks hold the amount of their order from their card to
    > verify the card, then show a second bill when the actual charge has been
    > initiated. Some customers then think they've been double billed when
    > they haven't.
    >
    > Please advise customers as you have been to contact us directly at
    > info@uniquemicals.com. To be honest, we haven't really seen that many
    > concerned customers emailing us and have been able to resolve customer's
    > concerns very quickly.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > The Uniquemicals Teams
    bumping this just in case any rats out there missed this information as it is very important

Got my Osta yesterday, no issues

Quote Originally Posted by n2euro View Post
    Got my Osta yesterday, no issues
    glad to hear it.your rat is going to luv it

bump for more rats

Uniquemicals
    MASSIVE ANNUAL BLOWOUT SALE- EVERYTHING HALF OFF!

www.uniquemicals.com

Uniquemicals is excited to offer a limited opportunity to save HALF off our great products, from sarms like MK-2866 (Ostarine) and S-4 to PPAR delta modulators like GW-501516. Every chemical is on sale at super low prices you won't see for ages!

Fast shipping, and every product is backed by a 180-day 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try us and if you aren't
    completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase 100%!

Sale begins midnight 2-2-12 EST- when products sell out, so do does special sale pricing, so don't delay.
    www.uniquemicals.com

bump!!!

bumpy bump bump

Novice
    How much longer is the sale going to last?

Quote Originally Posted by kainers View Post
    How much longer is the sale going to last?
    until Uniquemicals sells out

bumping to make more rats happy

Amateur Bodybuilder dylangemelli's Avatar
    this is an ultimate sale and there is no way to tell how long it will go on so stocking up on it would be an excellent idea!

So did S4 get restocked?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    So did S4 get restocked?
    yes s4 is in stock for all the rats out there

Sweet! Heading over there shortly!!!

your rats will thank you

Uniquemicals
    MASSIVE ANNUAL BLOWOUT SALE- EVERYTHING HALF OFF!

www.uniquemicals.com

Uniquemicals is excited to offer a limited opportunity to save HALF off our great products, from sarms like MK-2866 (Ostarine) and S-4 to PPAR delta modulators like GW-501516. Every chemical is on sale at super low prices you won't see for ages!

Fast shipping, and every product is backed by a 180-day 100% Money-back Guarantee! Try us and if you aren't
    completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase 100%!

Sale begins midnight 2-2-12 EST- when products sell out, so do does special sale pricing, so don't delay.
    www.uniquemicals.com
    bumping a heck of a sales promo here

rat bump

They need to restock...when do you think that will be?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    They need to restock...when do you think that will be?
    Yes, waiting for their mk-2866 to be back in stock. I was told they have finished bottling them and are waiting for them to be delivered to shipping warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by ccpowers View Post
    Yes, waiting for their mk-2866 to be back in stock. I was told they have finished bottling them and are waiting for them to be delivered to shipping warehouse.
    This^^^^

it should be any day now.mk def seems to be all the rats favorite.

the sell is still going .here is a update

S-4 is currently out of stock. A new batch is being prepared and should be ready in three weeks. We apologize for the delay.

GW-501516 is momentarily out of stock. GW-501516 is currently enroute to our warehouse and should arrive by 4/6.

MK-2866 is out of stock. The product was finished, bottled, sealed and shipped to us. Unfortunately, an error on the bottler's part had the bottles under-filled to only 27 ml instead of our target 31 ml. We refuse to ship substandard products to our customers and returned the bottles to be properly filled. We estimate 1-2 weeks for correction of this error.

We apologize for the delay that our increased popularity has had on order fulfillment, but simply will not sacrifice quality at the expense of quantity. We are implementing new policies and procedures to improve our supply chain and continue our mission of delivering the highest quality research chemicals to scientists around the world.

Customers can cancel or modify orders for backordered items at any time by emailing infoATuniquemicals.com with their order number

S-4 is currently out of stock. A new batch is being prepared and should be ready in three weeks. We apologize for the delay.

GW-501516 is momentarily out of stock. GW-501516 is currently enroute to our warehouse and should arrive by 4/6.

MK-2866 is out of stock. The product was finished, bottled, sealed and shipped to us. Unfortunately, an error on the bottler's part had the bottles under-filled to only 27 ml instead of our target 31 ml. We refuse to ship substandard products to our customers and returned the bottles to be properly filled. We estimate 1-2 weeks for correction of this error.

We apologize for the delay that our increased popularity has had on order fulfillment, but simply will not sacrifice quality at the expense of quantity. We are implementing new policies and procedures to improve our supply chain and continue our mission of delivering the highest quality research chemicals to scientists around the world.

Customers can cancel or modify orders for backordered items at any time by emailing infoATuniquemicals.com with their order number
    So approximately mid April for S4 & MK-2866??

Novice

I would like to know when they are back in stock if possible

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Thread Information