Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This Forum Supports knowledge and information on the safe use of legal alternatives to synthetic steroids including but no limited to Pro hormones , and natural steroids.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Thread:

Andromass

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by hatefulONE View Post
    When I looked at the pp site, it is recommended that the products be dosed twice a day, and the two doses being 6-8 hours apart from each other. I'm used to the thinking of taking them equally over 24 hours, but according to Eric he recommends not in order to allow the hpta to be effected less. I really wish there was some blood work out but hopefully someone who logs its will do pre and post cycle blood work.

I have to disagree with the dose timing though, I personally notice better effects when dosing certain orals around workouts, particularly dbol as mentioned about, but that is with test in the background providing a stable hormone level. Just my thoughts on the subject.
    i think with any product, or ph, you need to tailor the dosing to yourself......its a guideline they put out, probabl something they saw....but im with you, i like spacing stuff out, and a dose always 45min prewo

if they say that test levels will peak 3hrs upon dosing, 1-1.5 hrs prewo would be optimal....i train at nigh, i aint taking my doses at 8am and 2pm, doesnt make sense to me

i found with inj test, the days i pinned,my workouts were a bit more intense, so i dont get the dosing reccomendations

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by djm6464 View Post
    i think with any product, or ph, you need to tailor the dosing to yourself......its a guideline they put out, probabl something they saw....but im with you, i like spacing stuff out, and a dose always 45min prewo

if they say that test levels will peak 3hrs upon dosing, 1-1.5 hrs prewo would be optimal....i train at nigh, i aint taking my doses at 8am and 2pm, doesnt make sense to me

i found with inj test, the days i pinned,my workouts were a bit more intense, so i dont get the dosing reccomendations
    Well put, I even noticed a bit better workouts when pinning shorter esters preworkout, but most of that is placebo from the fact I love to pin. I know that pp is trying to make these products in the androseries very appealing to people who want to "feel" like they are on, but to mentally trick themselves into thinking they aren't "on" because its a pill. If these things work how they claim to and convert to test, 1-test, etc, then they are steroids. If you are willing to take a steroid then you are willing to run the risks involved, and should be prepared with ancillary drugs to combat any sides that come about. I know the dosages are meant to rest the hpta and not always have a hormone level from an exogenous source. I feel that stable levels are better, and I'm willing to be shutdown if I'm taking a steroid. However, if these things actually elicit gains at dosing only twice daily, 6-8 hours apart, and have very minimal sides, and stay legal for a long time, then pp has hit the jackpot.

I'm still not convinced though, excited yes at the innovation, but they haven't even shipped yet. I'm not gonna pull a Dennis Green and say crown em, not yet pp still got some proving to do for the hefty price tag.

Didn't think I'd type that much, too much green tea with my shock therapy before my workout.

Primordial Performance
    I will probably play with the dosing when I run it. Since it will be 12 pills a day, I am thinking of spreading out the dose all day just about to keep blood levels as consistent as possible.

Primordial Performance - HereToStudy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I will probably play with the dosing when I run it. Since it will be 12 pills a day, I am thinking of spreading out the dose all day just about to keep blood levels as consistent as possible.
    I am still playing with my thoughts on dosing, Might do the 6 hours apart with the last dose being about 2 hours before my workout.

I'd still argue theres alot of redundancy trying to time dosages, and that any effect is purely placebo, but besides that I've got a question maybe you reps can figure out. I've still got a bottle and half of andro hard in the old LV formula. Does the old formula still compare to primo? What are your thoughts on running over the recommended dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougen123 View Post
    I'd still argue theres alot of redundancy trying to time dosages, and that any effect is purely placebo, but besides that I've got a question maybe you reps can figure out. I've still got a bottle and half of andro hard in the old LV formula. Does the old formula still compare to primo? What are your thoughts on running over the recommended dose?
    I dont see the need to. I ran it as the bottle recomended it and saw good results pretty fast. As far as comparing to Primo, I never heard of the old one being compared to it, so its probably not a good one.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you dont need to be a rep to answer that, having used the first androhard, ill say its similar to proviron if anything, but if you go up to 800mgED, there may be some heightened effects (i was at 600mg)....the new one is supposedly 5xbetter, so i guess ita like you took 3gED or more, which besides the headaches of that much of the original, would be interesting

you dont need to be a rep to answer that, having used the first androhard, ill say its similar to proviron if anything, but if you go up to 800mgED, there may be some heightened effects (i was at 600mg)....the new one is supposedly 5xbetter, so i guess ita like you took 3gED or more, which besides the headaches of that much of the original, would be interesting
    I tried the androhard-lv when it came out and the only thing I got from it was my hair started falling out so in the trash it went.

If you will remember when PP came out with Tren-LV it as hyped as being close to Trenbolone, well that turned out to be bullshit, so all this hype about comparing one PP product to Primo, and another one to Test-E IMO is all bullshit and will continue to be until people see some unbiased feedback, from guys that have ran the real thing and then ran PP's hyped up modified DHEA.
    I understand as PP reps your job is to promote these new products and that's good, but your job would have been a hell of a lot easier if these products would have been tested in a cycle and documented.

Quote Originally Posted by RA64 View Post
    I tried the androhard-lv when it came out and the only thing I got from it was my hair started falling out so in the trash it went.

If you will remember when PP came out with Tren-LV it as hyped as being close to Trenbolone, well that turned out to be bullshit, so all this hype about comparing one PP product to Primo, and another one to Test-E IMO is all bullshit and will continue to be until people see some unbiased feedback, from guys that have ran the real thing and then ran PP's hyped up modified DHEA.
    I understand as PP reps your job is to promote these new products and that's good, but your job would have been a hell of a lot easier if these products would have been tested in a cycle and documented.
    Oh bro those just happen to be your personal experiences. Their original tren topical got me from 160-189, and their LV just solidified my strength and probably put another 3lbs on me, as for their androhard, shit got me shredded bro, you can check out my pics in the pics forum. I was at 195 10%

Oh bro those just happen to be your personal experiences. Their original tren topical got me from 160-189, and their LV just solidified my strength and probably put another 3lbs on me, as for their androhard, shit got me shredded bro, you can check out my pics in the pics forum. I was at 195 10%
    That's good the product worked for you.
    Have you ever ran a cycle of Test and Trenbolone or even Test and Primo?
    The point I was making is PP comparing their products to Primo, Test and Trenbolone is bullshit, it's like drinking a beer and a glass of water and telling everyone both of them will make you feel the same.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    The point I was making is PP comparing their products to Primo, Test and Trenbolone is bullshit, it's like drinking a beer and a glass of water and telling everyone both of them will make you feel the same.
    i hate you man lol.....i really doubt the stuff will equal injectable anything, if they have closed the gap is what im interested in.....especially the androhard considering primo's price.....i will agree though, iv heard from alot of guys, with experience, that tren ph was just a ton of sides that were worse than real trenbolone, androhard was super mild, and when i saw people in the 800mg range, i figured it wasnt cost effective anymore.....

i hear what jra is saying, and if you have graduated form phs to aas, its hard to believe the stuff will live up to the hype....test solo blows away anythign iv used, forget about all the other goodies oil wise.....

im hoping they, primordial, do well, for
    a)end all this fkn back n forth bitching bout prices, and stacks, and fkn reps leaving, its ridiculous, and sad
    b)primo for cheap (androhard) will have a place in any inj cycle for me

Run tren and test, just not primo. The results I got from the topical were more dramatic because I had alot more room for gains(160-189). My first tren cycle I gained probably about 4lbs(188ish-195) and recomped alot. Personally for me, tren doesn't give me freaky strength like it does others so it's just contextual bro. The good tren clones were literally one (sorry I don't know the chemical jargon, conversion?) step away from illegal trenbolone, virtually the same shit you stick up a cows ass. I'd like to hypothesize that the majority of effects associated to contextual AAS that aren't proven by science i.e.; increased red blood cells, more anabolicness/androgen, ect., is just dependent on what the individual expects.

Impressive Rougen, im glad the products worked for you. Im looing forward to seeing what you'll do with the new Androseries.

Primordial Performance
    Doesn't really matter until logs and feedback come out...

Primordial Performance - HereToStudy's Avatar
    Soon enough.

What else could Eric have compared this to? We need a point of reference that are familiar to many. These are obviously goin to be stronger than creatine and possibly as strong as Sdrol. Thats quit a gap between the 2 and leaves too much room to guess. When I run these, I want something reasonable to compare my upcoming experience to and as Eric has estimated, it compares to 428mgs of test a week( Andromass ).

Quote Originally Posted by Good Grip View Post
    What else could Eric have compared this to? We need a point of reference that are familiar to many. These are obviously goin to be stronger than creatine and possibly as strong as Sdrol. Thats quit a gap between the 2 and leaves too much room to guess. When I run these, I want something reasonable to compare my upcoming experience to and as Eric has estimated, it compares to 428mgs of test a week( Andromass ).
    Hey I understand it's called marketing and the more you can Hype up a product the better it will sell, just look at the shit muscle tech sells because they put Jay Cutlers picture on a box of Cryotest the ultimate Test booster according to them.

Primordial Performance
    Ya but we are not muscletech all of our products actually work

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hey I understand it's called marketing and the more you can Hype up a product the better it will sell, just look at the shit muscle tech sells because they put Jay Cutlers picture on a box of Cryotest the ultimate Test booster according to them.
    what you mean jra, its not the cell-tech n gakic gettin jay sandows......holy shit...no wonder the hydroxycut didnt make me ripped like johnny jackson.....i even ate what the add told me to

i feel really cheated

Junior Bodybuilder
    what you mean jra, its not the cell-tech n gakic gettin jay sandows......holy shit...no wonder the hydroxycut didnt make me ripped like johnny jackson.....i even ate what the add told me to

i feel really cheated
    Did you put the hydroxycut in your butt? I heard rectal administration was the key, I will say this though, if primordial performance turns into muscletech it would be a shame to us as real consumers who research what we put into our bodies, but muscletech sells, regardless of how bad and useless some of their stuff is, celltech still sells, nitrotech is up there in sales, all the akic products sell, hydroxycut is the number one weight loss seller of all time, not exactly sure though just guessing lol. As much as I hate muscletech, they market the hell out of themselves and have a team of pro's and now mma and other athletes backing their products. If primordial performance markets like that they will be billionaires, however no way will they be able to put something on the shelves at gnc that says steroids, until the FDA wises up and legalizes gear.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by hatefulONE View Post
    Did you put the hydroxycut in your butt? I heard rectal administration was the key, I will say this though, if primordial performance turns into muscletech it would be a shame to us as real consumers who research what we put into our bodies, but muscletech sells, regardless of how bad and useless some of their stuff is, celltech still sells, nitrotech is up there in sales, all the akic products sell, hydroxycut is the number one weight loss seller of all time, not exactly sure though just guessing lol. As much as I hate muscletech, they market the hell out of themselves and have a team of pro's and now mma and other athletes backing their products. If primordial performance markets like that they will be billionaires, however no way will they be able to put something on the shelves at gnc that says steroids, until the FDA wises up and legalizes gear.
    nah....there's place for you hatefulone

the first product i ever bought was cell-tech...and i really was expecting shit....this is a decade ago tho lol....im alot wiser now.....things havent changed tho....they are still on top....yet put out nothing...marketing

there are a few companies, that either market in mags, or on forums using fake logs and trolls and all kinds of stuff....actually everyone pretty much does it

it comes down to the customer, how educated they are, and enuff to make a good choice

if some one wants to buy andromass, and expect hes using the same thing as my delatestryl, fine, i really hope its that good, i buy stuff from them, and hate to see them fail, but my pins are loaded and i doubt that will change

Amateur Bodybuilder
    why is it companies like need2 and primordial among others, flood boards, as opposed to fancy spreads in muscular development

is it really that costly? i dont mean use jay cutler in your ads, but an ad none the less

using forums is very effective, but how come i dont see an ad for musclespeed in muscle n fitness, or an add for phytotest in flex?

Shit dude you post alot of nothing, sorry. PP doesn't need and or want their shit to be mainstream. How long you think their new series would last in the second page of MD? Feds would be all over that shit. They don't need to be in any spotlight, and i'd imagine they try to cater to the real bro's. Some 14yr is alot less likely to know what PP is, than some BSN product in a bright red look at me bottle. Wanna know the people that do advertise in them? OMFGREALROIDSWITHOUTPERSCIPTION.COM...... haha and bash muscle-tech as much as ya'll need, their not goin anywhere. Next time their products kill someones mom, they'll settle, thus the game goes on. Their products aren't shit, for the most part IT IS real shit they sell, they just jack the prices up and throw in a ton of extra shit so the label looks huge so its gotta work right?

Oh yes the andromss logs.
    It looks like the ship date on it is 3-14-2011
    so a person gets it on 3-14 and starts a cycle it will be well into April before the results of a full cycle are in.

Primordial Performance
    And...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Thread Information