Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post pictures of themselves. Remark at the physiques of our members)
Sponsored by Click here to sponsor this forum

Junior Bodybuilder
    6 weeks into test E cycle
    jr-1-1.jpg
    up 12lbs, sitting at 209 today.

looking good bro

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    looking good bro
    Thanks! I am holding a few pounds in water weight, but it isn't enough for me to worry about. My joints feel better with it, and I haven't had any signs of gyno so I'm not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I feel I can hit 20lbs for this cycle, hopefully keep 12 or so. I eat only a few hundred calories over maintenance so I put on the weight slowly, putting on quality weight hoping it is easier to keep this way.

Junior Bodybuilder
    210 this morning

Im doing the same thing, keeping my diet super clean. And trying to put on quality lean gains, not blow up then shrink down. I know im bigger can tell visually and strength is up, almost on week 6. i started at 194 12% bf, Looking good man keep up the good work. I havent weighd myself yet, i fluctuate in weight alot with no visual change so im going to a before and after weight picture write up, keep us posted.

You're too lean for estro sides. I reckon I'm in the same boat as you. Previous cycles with higher body fat lead to gyno (disappeared during PCT) but this cycle I'm cutting and really haven't had any sides other than some sexy acne on my back running 750mg Sus P/W. Got Aromasin just incase but doubt I'll need it. Good work brother looking good.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by ski10804life View Post
    Im doing the same thing, keeping my diet super clean. And trying to put on quality lean gains, not blow up then shrink down. I know im bigger can tell visually and strength is up, almost on week 6. i started at 194 12% bf, Looking good man keep up the good work. I havent weighd myself yet, i fluctuate in weight alot with no visual change so im going to a before and after weight picture write up, keep us posted.
    Ya I don't want to get fat lol, I have always been lean. I understand eating as much as possible for a bulk, but this is my first cycle and I wanted to see how my body reacted to test. So far everything has been great. I fluctuate a few pounds everyday, just depends on how much I sweat on the run to the gym. This morning I was 208.7. So a pound less than yesterday. I'm not worried about the scale though, just how I look. I have added noticeable size to my shoulders, lats, pecs, and legs. I have put on size everywhere though, I just notice those spots most because of how my clothes fit, or don't haha. I will put up another picture in a few weeks.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    You're too lean for estro sides. I reckon I'm in the same boat as you. Previous cycles with higher body fat lead to gyno (disappeared during PCT) but this cycle I'm cutting and really haven't had any sides other than some sexy acne on my back running 750mg Sus P/W. Got Aromasin just incase but doubt I'll need it. Good work brother looking good.
    That's what I was hoping for, being my first cycle I wasn't sure how I would react. I have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case, but so far I haven't needed it. I really didn't want to use it so I could see exactly how my body reacted to test. Ya, I have always had a little acne on my back and shoulders, nothing terrible. The first 4 weeks my acne completely disappeared, and week 5 and 6 has started to come back. Again, nothing serious though. My wife gets a kick out of picking at them, I don't know why but that shit hurts! Thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by lifter121 View Post
    That's what I was hoping for, being my first cycle I wasn't sure how I would react. I have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case, but so far I haven't needed it. I really didn't want to use it so I could see exactly how my body reacted to test. Ya, I have always had a little acne on my back and shoulders, nothing terrible. The first 4 weeks my acne completely disappeared, and week 5 and 6 has started to come back. Again, nothing serious though. My wife gets a kick out of picking at them, I don't know why but that shit hurts! Thanks for the kind words.
    It seems to be pretty normal. Any big fluctuation in hormones causes the acne. Some get it on their face, I know I do during post cycle therapy (pct), others get it on their back which I already mentioned. Now, what the fuck is it with our girls wanting to squeeze anything that pops up on our backs? Mine's exactly the same! It's like fucking foreplay for them! haha

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    It seems to be pretty normal. Any big fluctuation in hormones causes the acne. Some get it on their face, I know I do during post cycle therapy (pct), others get it on their back which I already mentioned. Now, what the fuck is it with our girls wanting to squeeze anything that pops up on our backs? Mine's exactly the same! It's like fucking foreplay for them! haha
    No kidding! I hate it lol. They seem to just love it.

Quote Originally Posted by lifter121 View Post
    No kidding! I hate it lol. They seem to just love it.
    Most of my ex chicks loved to do that and i couldn't exactly reach that so I didn't mind... sometimes it bugged if I wasn't in the mood for having like a monkey on my back but i grew to like it I guess. Now sometimes I will get one that I absolutely need to have popped and i will beg my lady to do it and she basically tells me to fuck off. lol all those years of complaining and here's where I ended up. oh well

PS: Nice work bro

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Most of my ex chicks loved to do that and i couldn't exactly reach that so I didn't mind... sometimes it bugged if I wasn't in the mood for having like a monkey on my back but i grew to like it I guess. Now sometimes I will get one that I absolutely need to have popped and i will beg my lady to do it and she basically tells me to fuck off. lol all those years of complaining and here's where I ended up. oh well
    I don't like it at all lol, I know it helps clear up my back but for some reason that shit hurts worse than most anything else. I swear snapping my collar bones and ACL twice hurt less than some of those things she pops lol. Ya I hear you, may as well just deal with it because it really does take care of it instead of just leaving them to fester and get worse.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    PS: Nice work bro
    Thanks!

Nice work! Any updates?

Novice
    great workout ! keep up the good work

Novice
    drink water eat well

Novice
    post more updates

Thread Information