Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post pictures of themselves. Remark at the physiques of our members)
Sponsored by Click here to sponsor this forum

Junior Bodybuilder david_diesel's Avatar
    5 years in the works...
    It's been about 5 years since I've been into fitness seriously. I started out with it as a means to be able to eat junkfood. I did an evaluation at my gym and came up at 160 @ 17.9 %bf. I freaked out and got to work. I made alot of mistakes in the beginning. Doin cardio only, not eating enuff, basically commiting dietary suicide. I lost a lot of weight but I lost a lot of muscle too. I got down to 140 lbs at right around 8% bf. I looked cut but emaciated. There began the journey. These pics are my progress throughout the past 5 years.

This one was taken on my honeymoon in Ibiza. I thought it was funny to see an American icon like Bugs Bunny in Spain. A few hash joints later, I took a picture with him ;-)

Date: 7/2003
    Weight:145 lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Date: 7/2004
    Weight: 157 lbs

Date: 7/2005
    Weight: 165

After staying lean for three years I decided to give an all out bulk a try. I ate 3200 calories/day for 16 weeks. I did 2 HST cycles and gained alot of weight, also alot of water and fat. I didn't feel good about myself. I felt really bulky and uncomfortable. I had to buy new pants...that sucked.

Date: 1/2006
    Weight: 182

bro, nice progress, but I see gyno, is that new?

At which point in this process did you use steroids?

I dieted down for the summer. I didn't get as lean as I wanted but I still managed to shed all that blubber and gain some definition

Date: 7/2006
    Weight:170
    Last edited by david_diesel; 10-06-2007 at 01:32 AM.

I decided that I didn't want to gain weight over the winter months. I wanted to refine the muscle I had already gained the previous year. I used Iron Addicts 3 day split that he has posted on his website. Great results. I was doing a combination of carb cycling in the winter and a modified SGX style diet in the summer. I felt like I really hit on something this time around. I was actually (for once) really pleased with how I looked. My goal is to put on maybe another 5-10. but for the most part....I'm pretty satisfied

Date: 7/2007
    Weight 172

Taftman....Ya I've had that shit since my late teens. I got really heavy my last year of high school. I was 185 with a 36 inch waist. I quit wrestling that year and just got lazy. Ever since I dropped that weight I had the puffy nips. Hopefully one day I can get em taken care of.

Man of Muscle...I did an M1T cycle in 1/2004. I gained 7 lbs. Since that time I've done a little something every summer to hold on to muscle while dieting down. I never really felt like I needed it to grow. This past summer I did 6 weeks of trans test and 6 weeks of test suspension. I used proviron and a'dex along with it. I think it's very noticible in the last set of pictures. Most guys say for someone my size, why bother. But honestly, I'm curious. I always have been. I studied up, read everything I thought could help and feel that as a result made smart decisions. I did the suspension at 300mg/week.

Well you've made a big change and put on a lot of quality size. How often did you shoot the suspension?

Thanks for the kind words Muscle...
    Shot the suspension every day. Flowed thru a 29g insulin pin. Practically painless. A little post inject soreness but nothing too bad. More important , I felt, was the consistency of my training. I was doing am cardio 5-6 days a week. On days where I lifted I was doing split sessions. (AM and PM). I was tired but it was worth it

Good progress. Just curious, as to what was your heaviest, and when did you start shedding the pounds? I ask this because I was quite heavy too in my earlier years of high school and lost weight, but my nips look similar to yours; I really find it quite embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
    Good progress. Just curious, as to what was your heaviest, and when did you start shedding the pounds? I ask this because I was quite heavy too in my earlier years of high school and lost weight, but my nips look similar to yours; I really find it quite embarrassing.
    Thanks Soul Rebel...
    The heaviest I ever was was when I was 18, the summer after high school. I was up to 185 and FAT. I had a 36 inch waist. It was terrible. i didnt realize how fat I was until someone pointed it out to me. I started working a manual labor job at the end of the summer and dropped down to 147. I wasnt training tho....just eating less and working alot at my job.

The heaviest I was up to when I bulked in winter 2005 was 182. I force fed myself and put on 20 lbs in 16 weeks. I'll never do that again tho. I hated how I felt. It felt like i had a tire around my waist. None of my clotehs fit. It sucked. So from then on my strategy for gaining is slow and steady.

BTW...I'm 5' 7"

Nice progress david. Looking good.

What kind of workouts do you do? Hight/low reps? Hight/low volume? Cardio?

Thanks Luquillo
    I was using Iron Addicts 3 day split which actually incorporates both low and high rep sets. An example would be on my chest/shoulder/tri day
    I'd do db presses 6-8 reps for 3 sets and follow it up with inc flyes at 10-12 reps for 2 sets. It worked quite nicely and was very simple to stick with for long periods of time without reaching a plateau. In other words I was able to add weight or reps each time I went to the gym. I think I continued to get results well through 12-14 weeks of using the same program. During the winter months I'd do cardio three times a week right after lifting. I'd walk for 25 minutes or so...flucuating on the speed and incline of the treadmill.

Summer is a different story.....AM cardio on an empty stomach 5-6 days a week and weights in the pm 3 days a week. Doing split sessions was a bitch but it was what I needed to do to get to where I wanted.

Thread Information