Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Post or view pictures of your favorite competitive bodybuilders)

Do you know David Rylah ?
    Those pics are taken in the website musclegallery.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

tripz_shahab
    very average

Novice
    OK, babes, *serious* body dysmorphia if you think that guy is "average."

Not a freak, no, and not Olympia material, no, but "average"?

Oy!

rpj

Junior Bodybuilder
    Great physique, and he will do best as an underwear model.

Rookie
    Might be average in those pics but they're the worst pics I've seen of myself.
    Try this instead www.davidrylah.com

And yes I'm not trying to be a freak or pro BB but what i am trying to achieve I've accomplished

Diggs

post up your training , cycles and diet if you don't mind diggs

Quote Originally Posted by tripz_shahab
    very average

jeeez, I'd love to look "average"
    great build!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by inked1
    post up your training , cycles and diet if you don't mind diggs
    You can see my training and diet on the 'training' and 'nutrition' pages at my site, but cycles???. I had a look at those pics posted, they're not as bad as i originally thought. I look tired in the face and the shorts??? But other than that I think they're ok!!! But being in the public eye I have to expect negative comments don't I!!!

Diggs

Thumbs up
    Very Average??? My ass!!!!
    Great physique,would love to get to that standard!!
    & your info on diet & training on your site is good m8

tripz_shahab
    brother, i said very average because these pics have been posted on a competitive bb section.. a section where we usually post pics of those who r olympia bound ... i dotn say that david is bad ,he is awesome, looks awesome and above all, i m not even 20 % of him(Body wise) , but i jsut said average cuz i have got into the habit of seeing steroid freakz iin this section bye

Rookie
    Yeah I'm definitely average when compared to Olympia bound hopefulls, less than average. I'm a long way from that but I'm not trying to get there anymore (I was many years ago) It's more profitable being my size (unless you're a top 10 Olympia physique) and I still love doing it!!!

Diggs

Growing
    You look great bro havent seen the back though? Do you have any posing pics?
    What´s youre weight?

What, do you Google your name to see if people are talking about you on the net?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. dB
    What, do you Google your name to see if people are talking about you on the net?
    No I did a google search to see what came up and checked out what did. I wanted to see how high up mu actual site was.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs
    You can see my training and diet on the 'training' and 'nutrition' pages at my site, but cycles???. I had a look at those pics posted, they're not as bad as i originally thought. I look tired in the face and the shorts??? But other than that I think they're ok!!! But being in the public eye I have to expect negative comments don't I!!!

Diggs
    thanks mate, it was worth a try.

good to have another aussie on the board!

Diggs,

You look great, bud! Come on, you're on the cover! So you're obviously a big cut above the rest. Keep on doing what you're doing and keep yourself happy.

By the way, I was just in Brisbane in March. I thought it was fun city. Lots of biking trails all over the city and the city ferrys made for a cool way to get around.

Rookie
    Sandiegojack,

Thanks man!!! Yeah it does feel cool I achieved my life long goal of being one of the best BB fitness/cover model in the world so, WOO HOO!!! While I would love to get huge and be a pro BB, it's still just as much fun doing what I'm doing and it's in my best interest the way I see it!!! But even still it sometimes hurts when I see other guys around me get bigger and bigger and better and better and would love to try and kick some ass there too I can still win state titles though so I get to enjoy both

Did you get to see the Gold Coast when you were here. It's about an hour south of Brisbane. I grew up on the south side of Brisbane but when I moved out of my parents home it was to the coast. Most livable lifestyle place I've seen in the world and I've seen most of the best coastal areas in the US, Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi!!!

Sorry had to throw that in lol

Did you see Australian Luke Wood at the NY show??? He didn't even go to the US for a comp. He went there to set his visa up and get set up so he could move back in the next few months. Sort of walked in off the street

Diggs

Diggs,

Great attitude. You should be very happy with your accomplishments. You're on top, man. Good on ya, mate.

And yes, I did get down to the Gold Coast. I spent some time in Surfers Paradise. Actually, I was there about 12 years ago as well. Wow, has that place change a lot in the last 12 years!

I've done a lot of traveling down under...from Cairns down the east coast to Sydney and Melbourne. Also have been to Adlaide and Perth (which I thought was a wonderful place as well). It's a great country.

But I moved to San Diego over 30 years ago and it's a hard place to beat. I'm guessing if you came to the States, you were probably in LA. Try coming a bit more south sometime to San Diego. I'm sure you'll find it to be an equally impressive coastal area.

In any case, Best Wishes to you and to your continued success. I hope to see you on a lot more covers in the future.

Rookie
    I've seen the beaches from Portland to San Diego and also Florida. San Diego was the best by far I thought. I still think the Gold Coast is No. 1 but San Diego is a very close 2nd for me.

Yeah, we both live in some great beach areas. But hey, when are we going to see your "average" (yeah, right) body on another cover? Anything in the works?
    Last edited by sandiegojack; 05-27-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sandiegojack
    Yeah, we both live in some great beach areas. But hey, when are we going to see your "average" (yeah, right) body on another cover? Anything in the works?
    There are some shoots out there by mag photographers that haven't been published yet so who knows. I'll be back next year to do it again regardless

Rookie
    Exclamation
    Personally, I think David personifies what a bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle should be all about. And for those who want more info about him, check out his website at [URL=http://www.davidrylah.com]David Rylah Website[/URL].

Also, he's featured on another magazine cover, BodyFitness, June 2005, with Christine Lindley. The magazine is UK based.

Congrats man, and continued success!

Thread Information