Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Post or view pictures of your favorite competitive bodybuilders)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default Tom Prince pic's
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attached Images Attached Images

Why is Tom Prince on female muscle .com?

Originally posted by Bigsatan13
    Why is Tom Prince on female muscle .com?

Because he likes guys. I heard this from a rather reliable source, BTW. Not just saying this to be a shit-stirrer.

Novice
    Man I never heard that! That would be a bummer...IMO

Originally posted by maxresults
    Man I never heard that! That would be a bummer...IMO

Yeah. It's a crying shame.

Steelers = SuperBowl BiggieSwolls's Avatar
    Im not disputing anything because I obviously dont know for sure but the guy is married. Has been for years.

Originally posted by BiggieSwolls
    Im not disputing anything because I obviously dont know for sure but the guy is married. Has been for years.

Neither do I Biggie, I'm just passing on some info from a fairly reliable source. But that certainly does not mean that he's not able to pinch-hit when he wants to. He wouldn't be the first guy to do that.

MP5
    Yeah, just like Lee Priest used to turn gay tricks to pay for his juice habit! I am not buying it, my buddy used to lift with Prince and he never mentioned anything like that.

Originally posted by MP5
    Yeah, just like Lee Priest used to turn gay tricks to pay for his juice habit! I am not buying it, my buddy used to lift with Prince and he never mentioned anything like that.

Is that something that YOU'D mention to your straight lifting partner?

non conformist
    I think not..........

Originally posted by 70w30
    I think not..........

Me neither.

At the night of champions he was with his girlfriend, who was a gorgeous blonde girl, not a day over 24 years old.

YellowJacket
    FemaleMuscle has pics of the NOC, of Victor Martinez, etc. Its a bodybuilding site. Women dont mind looking at built men and vice versa, doesnt make it gay.....

Originally posted by Lonewolf
    At the night of champions he was with his girlfriend, who was a gorgeous blonde girl, not a day over 24 years old.

I don't doubt that for a minute. Someone in his position would surely show up with the appropriate partner at a public event. But, as I said before, he has been know to play for the pink team every now and then. Gay for pay, maybe? Just like Bob Patterson.

I've been around Tom for 4 1/2 years and never once seen or heard anything about him and another man. I would suggest that unless you where hit-on by Tom or another pro athlete that you stop spreading rumors. These guys and gals work extremely hard for little or no pay and the last thing they need is someone talking shit about them on a board. Tom is a perfect example of unrealized potential.

Originally posted by Superman25
    I've been around Tom for 4 1/2 years and never once seen or heard anything about him and another man. I would suggest that unless you where hit-on by Tom or another pro athlete that you stop spreading rumors. These guys and gals work extremely hard for little or no pay and the last thing they need is someone talking shit about them on a board. Tom is a perfect example of unrealized potential.

Go back and re-read (or read) my third post on this thread. And as far as spreading rumors and talking shit, read some of the posts on here. There's PLENTY of both of those things going on here.

Novice
    bruce patterson i gay thats 4 sure, and 4 that reason he was banned, the question is who does he have gay muscle sex with, but tom prince doesnt lok gay he looks like a biker who bangs chicks, hes bald, gay man care a lot abou there looks and stuff, but anyways theres lots of bb's who seem gay, ones who last name rhymes with levrone, u ever see those old flex workpout tapes from the early 90's they used to always be on tv, i could of sworn shawn ray and levrone were gay, then shawn got married to a women i was shocked and realized and hoped the only gays were bruce patterson, i never liked that guy anyways

non conformist
    All this Homo talk.........Fags....lol

Rookie
    this is the most ignorant thread i have read in my life...GROW UP. oh yeah, i am GAY and i dont care about looking perfect or the clothes i wear , but i care about getting bigger. i am big boy who guys call a monster in the gym and not a stereotype. i know many gay men like myself who do not fit the stereotype and look even more masculine than Tom P. as for TOM, this is his life and what he does in bed is his business. they would laugh at you in germany, sweden, france or anywhere in europe for this back woods thinking. it is absolutely ignorant! also, ever heard the expression, "he doth protest too much?" as for, gay for pay, gay men have helped support many pro bb out there and this sprot as a whole. look at joe weider, the most flaming gay closet case i have enocuntered in my life. so lil boys with lil minds, try reading, thinking, and don't have issues with other grown men. when a guy has such issues with we fags, it only shows he is insecure in his own masculinity.

Novice
    weider is gay??

Pro Bodybuilder
    Levorne made a gay workout video, not sure of the name but its absolutely disgusting to watch. Anyone seen it?

Unhappy
    Originally posted by muscleboy25
    this is the most ignorant thread i have read in my life...GROW UP. oh yeah, i am GAY and i dont care about looking perfect or the clothes i wear , but i care about getting bigger. i am big boy who guys call a monster in the gym and not a stereotype. i know many gay men like myself who do not fit the stereotype and look even more masculine than Tom P. as for TOM, this is his life and what he does in bed is his business. they would laugh at you in germany, sweden, france or anywhere in europe for this back woods thinking. it is absolutely ignorant! also, ever heard the expression, "he doth protest too much?" as for, gay for pay, gay men have helped support many pro bb out there and this sprot as a whole. look at joe weider, the most flaming gay closet case i have enocuntered in my life. so lil boys with lil minds, try reading, thinking, and don't have issues with other grown men. when a guy has such issues with we fags, it only shows he is insecure in his own masculinity.
    If you get offended on this board by one thing, you will probably get offended by all things. This board pulls no punches, but is honest. I'd rather the current situation than some PC crap board where mode are nuking half the posts.

Growing
    "they would laugh at you in germany, sweden, france or anywhere in europe for this back woods thinking" Sorry dude but im from Sweden and we aint more "ok" about ppl being gay here. I aint a anti-gay or anything, I dont like the whole thing. But hell if u wanna be it, there will be more girls for me

Novice
    As far as anyone of us knows Tom Prince isn't 'gay'. There was a past rumor of him & Craig Titus being together. That's why they did some photos together on stage with their arms around each other and posing together, to make fun of it. But no body knows what someone does and with whom. No one hear knows if he is attracted to men & women. To the person who said his wife is blond and 24 yrs old, must have made it up. His wife Rebecca is an Italian brunette and she works out too. Musclemag is a good reading sourse for information. He commented about the fact that he does have 'gay' friends and it's no big deal. Tom did pose nude for a website that features musculine bodybuilders... Tom also is 1/2 Italian 1/2 English. He looks just like a bb version of actor Christopher Meloni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information