Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

MUSCLE-LABS.COM
    Default GHRP-6 & CJC 1295 (MOD GRF 1-29) No DAC
    New order got in.
    Few combo packs for my rats.

X10
    CJC 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) No DAC 2mg x 2ml
    GHRP-6 5mg x 2ml

X1000
    Syringe: 1/2CC 1/2" 28G

Just want to make sure everything is settled for my lab rat.

100mcg GHRP-6 + 100mcg CJC-1295 x 3ED

HERES WHAT I WANT TO CHECK:

Dosages

CJC-1295
    2000mcg in 2ml = 1000mcg/ml
    100mcg = 0.1ml

GHRP-6
    5000mcg in 2ml = 2500mcg/ml
    100mcg=0.04ml

Each pin will be 0.1ml CJC-1295 + 0.04ml GHRP-6
    This will be pinned 3 times a day.(Morning, post-wo, pre-night)

Do these dosages seem alright?
    Will the syringes be alright for these peptides?

MUSCLE-LABS.COM
    118 views and not one comment? Bump...

Pro Bodybuilder
    do 130-180 of cjc & 220 + of GHRP 2 each dose, 3x ED. 100/100 aint shit and isnt going to do much at all. Trust me, i wasted lots of time at 100/100 2-4x ED. now doing cjc 1295 w/DAC @ 150, ghrp 2 @ 250. been at this dose for 5wks, things getting better.

yes, the 1295 causes gh bleed. I want that to happen.

completely agree x100 doses for both r a waste. I have recently just started pinning ghrp6 alone as i have run out of cjc at 300mcg x3 a day and im telling u shredded aint the word especially first thing in the morning . oh and i sleep like a fuking baby . love it .

also i noticed my nails r growing alot faster, the first few months i thought i was just imagining things. thinking these peps couldnt be that strong anyway the last month i have been paying close attention to my fingernails and im telling u thier growing at a much faster rate im cutting them all the time . esp since i upped my dose

MUSCLE-LABS.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by Diced View Post
    completely agree x100 doses for both r a waste. I have recently just started pinning ghrp6 alone as i have run out of cjc at 300mcg x3 a day and im telling u shredded aint the word especially first thing in the morning . oh and i sleep like a fuking baby . love it .
    How long did it take you to get badly shredded?
    What doses are you running and how many times a day?

How long did it take to see results and what kind of results did you first see etc?

Quote Originally Posted by shreddedkunt View Post
    How long did it take you to get badly shredded?
    What doses are you running and how many times a day?

How long did it take to see results and what kind of results did you first see etc?
    Ive been on for over 3 months now , ive only started notice my midsection come in over the last month or so . its a slow process bud. but i garantee these things r legit coz ive been eating as i said in a surplus and my abs r popping. First things i noticed was improoved sleep,skin tone improoves u just look overall healthier. but as far as results on the physique it takes a while . but my mid section has never looked better the rest of me also leaning out slowly which is odd coz im in a bulk here im eating upwards of 3,500 cals a day .

alsothe first 2 months i ran the cjc/ghrp combo the last month i ran cjc/ghrp combo cjc at 100mcg and ghrp at 300mcg . the last 3 weeks ive been runnning ghrp6 @ 300-500mcg x3 a day , i find 300 to be the best once i go over that it knocks me around i feel almost hypo its wierd. im also careful not to eat 30 minutes either side of jab . which is hell but fuk it works

MUSCLE-LABS.COM
    alsothe first 2 months i ran the cjc/ghrp combo the last month i ran cjc/ghrp combo cjc at 100mcg and ghrp at 300mcg . the last 3 weeks ive been runnning ghrp6 @ 300-500mcg x3 a day , i find 300 to be the best once i go over that it knocks me around i feel almost hypo its wierd. im also careful not to eat 30 minutes either side of jab . which is hell but fuk it works

Sounds great! I know the progress is slow but Im currenly at 6.4% bodyfat (DXA test) and 187lbs. Apparently skin tightening can occure within a week of use. would you agree?

Hows the strength? Tendon health? etc

Good shit, I noticed my skin looks way better and my acne has cleared signifigantly with this combo. MT2 is helping with acne too. I've been on this for 4-5 months now mostly at 100/100 but the last month or so I've been doing 100 cjc/300 ghrp6 and I def feel this works better. 300mcg of ghrp-6 makes me want to eat a house though. I'm switching to ghrp-2 now and will continue with 100/300 3x a day

Quote Originally Posted by shreddedkunt View Post
    Sounds great! I know the progress is slow but Im currenly at 6.4% bodyfat (DXA test) and 187lbs. Apparently skin tightening can occure within a week of use. would you agree?

Hows the strength? Tendon health? etc
    my joints are still sore, but thier defintly slightly masked since ive been using the peps, Dude with a bf% of 6.4% ur diced to the sox as it is build some muscle forget getting more ripped no offence .

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    Good shit, I noticed my skin looks way better and my acne has cleared signifigantly with this combo. MT2 is helping with acne too. I've been on this for 4-5 months now mostly at 100/100 but the last month or so I've been doing 100 cjc/300 ghrp6 and I def feel this works better. 300mcg of ghrp-6 makes me want to eat a house though. I'm switching to ghrp-2 now and will continue with 100/300 3x a day
    Yep it def improoves skin apperance, i dont no about MT2 doing that i had the opposite experience it made my skin irratated only on the face tho . But yeh with the ghrp6 just my 2 cents but any dosage below 300mcg x3 a day is a waste

Thread Information