Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Steven-Good Luck! I am happy for ya!

Jenner- Right!? lol
    Thanks! I think I'm pretty lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She is very supportive, very giving and she meets the 23-1/2 hour rule! I don't think I've ever been this attracted to someone before - physically or emotionally. Plus she makes me want to be a better man. Never met a woman like that.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    Thanks! I think I'm pretty lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She is very supportive, very giving and she meets the 23-1/2 hour rule! I don't think I've ever been this attracted to someone before - physically or emotionally. Plus she makes me want to be a better man. Never met a woman like that.
    That's awesome Stevenmd

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Lol I might be a dumbass for asking but please, what is the 23 1/2 hr rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Lol I might be a dumbass for asking but please, what is the 23 1/2 hr rule?
    23-1/2 Hour Rule

yo what skin type r u naturally , n hwo r u dosing i used for a year a few years back but had to stop using coz it made me sick

I started at .5ml for the first 7 days then down to .3ml for the next 3 days, now I am dosing .3ml before tanning 2 times a week. I am brought it down because it was making my skin oily and I was breaking out which is extremely abnormal for me.

I am naturally VERY pale and am photosensitive (allergic to UVB's) so I break out into hives if I stay in the sun very long. Now that I am doing the MT2, I am not getting ANY hives. I used to have a few here and there all the time. This next week (hopefully), I will be trying the MT1 to shake the oily skin side effect. I will start a new log for that one.

Ok Apparently I am an idiot and no one said anything lol... I am using 100UI needles and only putting 3 ticks worth each time. When I was loading, I was going 5 ticks. By ticks, I mean the tiny lines. Was I doing it right? I thought I was until I realized that each needle is 1ml and I was saying .3ml or .5ml (.5ml would have been half the needle, lol).

Novice
    Did you get freckling? That was my only side (and minor nausea a few times).

Lol Yes! I have two new freckles on my nose but I kind of like them (didn't at first but the have grown on me... haha literally!) and on my arms I have sprouted a few. To be honest, I really dont mind them. Its the breaking out on my face that I don't know how to deal with or get rid of because I have never had oily skin before. The nausea subsided after a few days of pinning. no biggie.

Where'd you get yer needles from Sassy? And what size are you using? AND...do you just pin anywhere there is skin? SubQ?

I use a 1cc 29g 1/2" long insulin needle from Direct line med and pin in the fat of my ass below the fat and above the muscle.
    Last edited by Sassytassie84; 03-18-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Novice
    sassy you know i just noticed your abs look better in the later pics wonder if mt2 adds a little anabolic kick 2 lol

I think its because I have been working a little harder on them =) Thanks for noticing!

Well Guys/Girls, I have been extremely busy lately as I am sure you have all noticed (I am hardly ever here anymore) and hitting the tanning bed seems almost impossible. I went once in 2 weeks and I am still getting DARKER! Yes, you heard (read) me.... DARKER! I only pin now when I am going to go tanning so this stuff really lasts. I am still on Great Whites but am turning it over to LabPE now to give it a test run. I am as dark as I want to get at the moment and am going to continue with the 1 pin every 2 weeks and see how that maintains my tan. If it stays that means 1 10ml bottle will last me 40 days at .25ui and at every 2 weeks will last 12 weeks shy of a year! Not bad for 16-20 buckaroos!!!!!! I am sold on it and recommend it to the palest of folks!

just a Lil guy!!!
    Where's the pics at girl? LOL. I'm interested as a fellow pale person. LOL. I have some freckles as well. Just enough that the ladies love!! Awww

Quote Originally Posted by bigherm2121 View Post
    Where's the pics at girl? LOL. I'm interested as a fellow pale person. LOL. I have some freckles as well. Just enough that the ladies love!! Awww
    Check out my log hermy. This is good stuff, I would def recommend it so you can be jacked and tan lol. Glad to see your back on here sass.

Dude... 5 people told me I looked like a portarecian in the past 48 hours off two bottles mt2
    And I'm Irish!!!!! Never had a tan before. I'm a believer lol
    Funniest part was 4 of the 5 where family members at Easter I haven't seen in years. Walked right buy me and asked my parents where I was

And sassy, labpe? I was thinking about running there's too. Any reason u want to switch
    The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

thanks for the discount code guys... just bought 5vials from LABPE
    The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Thread Information