Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

paulalan
    Uniquemicals order?
    maybe a Rep can shoot me a PM, or maybe people can share their experiences with Uniquemicals. I ordered some things from them almost a week ago. When I finished putting in all my information, it simply said "Thank you for your order" and shot me back to the homepage. I got no order number, no confirmation of any kind, no emails, nothing. I tried to email the a couple times to get verification of my order, but haven't heard anything from them at all. And to top it all off, they already withdrew the money from my account. So, what exactly is the deal? They can make sure they take my money, but can't even answer an email? This whole experience is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone got any suggestions? Any Reps have an answer about how Uniquemicals does business??

hi,
    i have ordered before from unique,and yes it took ages to get it over here,i have ordered on the 7 of feb and it only arrived on our shore yesterday,very slow postage took them over a week just to get it to the dispatch center.but communication wise they always replied to any inquiry.

Our TAT is 3-4 days..

Rookie
    i ordered several times from Uniq. and i always received everything.
    Consider i am overseas, in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by paulalan View Post
    maybe a Rep can shoot me a PM, or maybe people can share their experiences with Uniquemicals. I ordered some things from them almost a week ago. When I finished putting in all my information, it simply said "Thank you for your order" and shot me back to the homepage. I got no order number, no confirmation of any kind, no emails, nothing. I tried to email the a couple times to get verification of my order, but haven't heard anything from them at all. And to top it all off, they already withdrew the money from my account. So, what exactly is the deal? They can make sure they take my money, but can't even answer an email? This whole experience is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyone got any suggestions? Any Reps have an answer about how Uniquemicals does business??

the order i mentioned above has arrived today at my doorstep,after 22 days,they say on their website to wait at least 30 days after placing order before writing them.
    i guess you just have to be a bit patient.

22 days for international is pretty average for any package.....just saying

I had the same issue with elite muscle, tracking number was created when i ordered. Paid for 3 day shipping, took 16 days but when checking the tracking # it actually was mailed out and at my house in 3 days of mailing, was sent from east us to west us(16 fkn days WTF) its like they didnt have what i ordered and had to wait to get it in. Anyways i ordered from RUI no issue will buy from them

Junior Bodybuilder
    from Canada and service was fast, but I never needed to contact them so don't know how fast they respond...their money back is what caught my eye.

Thread Information