Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Rookie
    Best Place to Buy Peptides
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering where is the best place to get the best peptides ( I don't care about $ or shipping, just to get the strongest and purest)? I have been in contact with worldwidepeptides.com , they are the only ones that actually answer my questions and they seen to be the best ones to buy from, has anyone else brought from them?

Rui ^^^^^^

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Unit_1 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering where is the best place to get the best peptides ( I don't care about $ or shipping, just to get the strongest and purest)?
    Choose southernresearchco.com, not a google wildcard thinking they sell jintropin alongside research peptides

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Choose southernresearchco.com, not a google wildcard thinking they sell jintropin alongside research peptides
    x2- Best company I have worked with by a large margin.

Novice
    what about purchase peptides are they any good?

I use peptideman some of there products actually tell the purity grade

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by dre009v2 View Post
    what about purchase peptides are they any good?
    They appear to be less than 6 months old... take that for what it's worth

there are alot of new sites poping up

Purchase peptides had some drama due to the fact of selling bunk stuff. I believe some forums have dropped them.

Can we openly talk about sources or just sponsors?

RUI-Products has quality peptides made right here in the USA.

Novice
    Southern Research.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    RUI and Extreme Peptides are both g2g

RUI-Products

Started back on Southern research. I've used most every company out there. Was using some ghrp6/mod grf from a well know place. It was pretty good. Switched to Southern Research Company last night and this morning with ipamorelin/mod grf. Same dose and Ipam is supposed to be one of the weaker ghrp's. Man I had an instant flushing like I did when I first started the combination. Haven't had that in a couple months. I really like their packaging and TA. I've used them in the past and were always consistently potent, and appears to be the case still.

I'm going to add in some hex once a day and igf DES. I'm excited to try these out tomorrow after feeling good from ghrp/ghrh.

I've used a ton of igf and a fair amount of hex so I'm excited to see how the next few weeks go.

Novice
    What about Ergo Peptides? Has anybody ever used these guys? And were you happy with their service and products?

I've used them. No complaints. A little slower then I like. And when I switched over to southern research I noticed an increase in potency with mod grf, Ipam, hex. Gonna add igf this week. So I'm not saying ergo was not good or even under dosed just that I feel SRC more. I get a crazy flushing instantly after inject. Common effect but seems to go away with time but it came back strong when I switched. And shipping was faster and carefully packed.

Give them both a try and see what you think.

ive been using canadapeptide.com without the S as they have they own manufacturing facility. my melanotan just came in with 99.3% purity thats great!

I am banned!
    Manpower and greatwhite are good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerman84 View Post
    every single bottle from canadapeptide.com comes labelled with purity that is independently tested with each batch before it is released for sale.

im sure you could email them to ask the current purity of the product you were interested in

I'm about to purchase my first order of CJC-1295 (w/o DAC)/Ipamorelin and am also very curious to know where the better quality peptides are coming from?

I have researched A LOT of them over the last few days including Ergo, Extreme Pep, Gen X, Propeptides, Southern Research, and a few others I am leaving out. It seems like the more I read, the more confused I get as to which one I should order from.

Right now I am leaning towards SRC due to the fact that I haven't read any negative reviews about them and they are US based with a supposed high potency on all their peps. They are a more pricey than their competitors AND they state they have great customer service, but have yet to receive a response to a few inquiries I made via their website. I have also called without a return phone call. They don't seem too customer service oriented.

Next in line is Ergo ........I have read many positive reviews on them and their peps are MUCH lower in price than SRC and the rest of the competition. I am just wondering if the quality is substantially lower as well. Again, from what I read....people seem to like them.
    I just don't understand HOW they can sell a 5mg vial of Ipamorelin for $7, while most other facilities have them priced at $50-$70 for the same dose. This is INSANE!!

Extreme pep gets a lot of positive feedback as well and is lower in price than most competitors, but doesn't seem to have much in stock at the moment.

Gen X
    gets a lot of positive feedback on the rxmuscle.com forum, but I have my suspicions about them because most of their feedback is coming from sponsors, etc. From what I read, the quality is great and if you bulk order, the prices are very competitive.

I was about ready to order today until I started researching the various peptide companies to buy from. So many state they have the highest quality, but the damn price range VARIES SO MUCH from pep to pep that I really question the quality........

If I can place a $500 order at SRC for Ipa/CRC and receive "around the same quality" at Ergo for $200, this is a no brainer. Problem is, none of the pep companies back up their claims of 98% potency with real, scientific, lab tested documentation.

Decided to make my first purchase with SRC! They have no negative feedback yet and their prices seem to be legit = not too good to be true.

Purchasing 20mg of Mod GRF 1-29, 20 mgs - Ipamorelin, and 30 mgs - Melatonan II to start. Will document results......

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMarine View Post
    Problem is, none of the pep companies back up their claims of 98% potency with real, scientific, lab tested documentation.
    most reputable sellers will have no problem sending u a copy of they hplc or spectro no problems for whichever product.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMarine View Post
    Problem is, none of the pep companies back up their claims of 98% potency with real, scientific, lab tested documentation.

Vegas,

First off, we would like to thank you for considering SRC for your research needs. Secondly, we carry full test results on all of our products and would be happy to scan and email a copy over. We believe in being transparent and letting our products speak for themselves.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist.

Thanks again,

SouthernResearchCo.com

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by powerman84 View Post
    not to high jack this thread, but if your 26 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 200mg test cyp EOW or i can go 100mg EW, what peptide would be most beneficial for bulk and size.....Yes it will prob. be slow and steady. I am not really looking to cut, just something to aid in size and/or strength. I seen ghrp-6, but users actually reporting bad sleep with it. All the other peps seem to be aimed at fat loss. Also, would prefer sub q inject. Again don't care if it's slow and steady for my goals, and if it can help aid it sleep a plus...so I guess more therapeutic dose aiding in some size/ and or strength. Any suggestions with trt?

Rookie
    X 2 one this one, both very GTG!!

Quote Originally Posted by mugzy View Post
    Manpower and greatwhite are good as well.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information