Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GHRP 6 for Women ???
    I was wondering if women benefit from GHRP-6 the same way men do...
    GHRP-6 has so many beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina.

How should it be dosed for women ?

I'm going to keep an eye on this post Mrs P because I was wondering the very same thing about GHRP-2 and CJC-1295. Was wondering if my wife could benefit running a small cycle same time as me....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I was wondering if women benefit from GHRP-6 the same way men do...
    GHRP-6 has so many beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina.

How should it be dosed for women ?
    No GHRP-6 isn't as good to use as it is for men,it can actually cause some women to gain weight. IGF would be a better peptide to use. Women's body's are different than men.
    Last edited by powerman84; 05-14-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalized View Post
    I'm going to keep an eye on this post Mrs P because I was wondering the very same thing about GHRP-2 and CJC-1295. Was wondering if my wife could benefit running a small cycle same time as me....
    If she's looking for fat loss AOD would be a good peptide to use for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by powerman84 View Post
    If she's looking for fat loss AOD would be a good peptide to use for fat loss.

What is AOD?

Quote Originally Posted by powerman84 View Post
    No GHRP-6 isn't as good to use as it is for men,it can actually cause some women to gain weight. IGF would be a better peptide to use. Women's body's are different than men.
    Thanks for the reply.. I'm gonna look into IGF.

Amateur Bodybuilder JuicyJuggalo's Avatar
    Hmm, I would deduct GH is GH regardless of gender. My sister used HGH fragment and lost 25lbs of fat in 5wks to cut up for a televised pro wrestling show

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
    Hmm, I would deduct GH is GH regardless of gender. My sister used HGH fragment and lost 25lbs of fat in 5wks to cut up for a televised pro wrestling show
    THis makes a lot of sense, I know your well experienced with peptides.. I want to use it for fat loss too.

What is AOD?

AOD9604 is the same thing as HGH fragment. Same fat loss as hgh but less side effects and legal.

From what I think I understand, HGH fragment 176-191 can blunt your GH levels slightly so to use a peptide that increases GH simultaneously may be a bit harsh. It is suggested to use HGH frag for a duration then use peptides that boost/release GH after, in a separate research duration

Could hgh frag give you GH gut?

No. No growth effects, just fatloss analogues of the HGH aa chain

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Could hgh frag give you GH gut?
    no it doesnt effect growth like that. if anyone is looking for theses for "lab " tests Purchase Peptides is a good place. ;-)
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

A better cycle for females at low doses is mod grf and ipamorelin. Start at 25 to 50mcg once a day.

Igf works well for women and works as a glucose disposal agent which will help lean out.

Cjc1295 w/DAC is said to cause gh bleed and that is more similar to how a females gh is released. I personally have not seen any use it but I know it's not a good option for men.

Igf DES is strong and shorter acting than lr3. Both work very well and are a nice addition to any cycle or used on their own.

The problem is that women don't want to high of a spike of gh so look at ipamorelin over ghrp2 or 6.

CJC1295- great for women. No sides noticed, just results. Much prefer over anavar or winny.

Quote Originally Posted by RocktheRack View Post
    CJC1295- great for women. No sides noticed, just results. Much prefer over anavar or winny.
    Could you please explain the results you saw? I'm thinking about getting my wife to try some of this

Sure Iron- didn't mean to be vague. I inject 2x weekly, but understand once would work because this causes a slow, long term release in women, also called a "bleed". This has been used in many study for multiple causes and there has been no negatives shown on the liver. There is no bloating, no acne, no bitchiness, no decreased sex drive- actually I feel the opposite My diet is strict. I have been on about 3 weeks, the first week and half it was CJC alone; the past week and half I added in the S4, Albuterol and 176. I have consistently been getting leaner. With the S4 addition I feel stronger, with the Albuterol I have so much energy!!!!! The 176-191, I admit I need to find a dosing that works, 1x a day does not- shot half life, so I will do 2x a day at 20mg. If I don't like I will swith off Anavar or Masteron.
    so CJC- I do 40 2x a week and notice i am slimming much easier, but I do feel much tighter in my muscles. Also my old injury is not bothering me- a miracle!!!! I can start doing BF if that will help you. I have lost like 8lbs though- granite I flucate 3lbs ever few days

Quote Originally Posted by RocktheRack View Post
    Sure Iron- didn't mean to be vague. I inject 2x weekly, but understand once would work because this causes a slow, long term release in women, also called a "bleed". This has been used in many study for multiple causes and there has been no negatives shown on the liver. There is no bloating, no acne, no bitchiness, no decreased sex drive- actually I feel the opposite My diet is strict. I have been on about 3 weeks, the first week and half it was CJC alone; the past week and half I added in the S4, Albuterol and 176. I have consistently been getting leaner. With the S4 addition I feel stronger, with the Albuterol I have so much energy!!!!! The 176-191, I admit I need to find a dosing that works, 1x a day does not- shot half life, so I will do 2x a day at 20mg. If I don't like I will swith off Anavar or Masteron.
    so CJC- I do 40 2x a week and notice i am slimming much easier, but I do feel much tighter in my muscles. Also my old injury is not bothering me- a miracle!!!! I can start doing BF if that will help you. I have lost like 8lbs though- granite I flucate 3lbs ever few days
    Good for u !
    Thanks for sharing

Thank you very much RocktheRack, that is exactly what I needed. I am going to have my wife give it a go. She is currently doing the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet and shed a lot of weight from it with absolutely zero exercise but a good diet.
    Her job is brutally stressful with long hours which leaves her no energy. She is very good with exercising normally, but now is just a bad time.
    Rep added
    Last edited by Ironmonger; 05-24-2011 at 03:01 PM.

RocktheRack, is there a certain time a day that you feel injecting the CJC works best, in your opinion?

Your post was very helpful!

Mrs P, I think you should start pinning GHRP-6 give it a go.

I am banned!
    I'm hungry from just reading this post!

Ok, GHRP6 is effective for women. It will help you add size and yes there is a fat loss, but not nearly as potent as the 176-191. I would do a stack of CJC1295 (not taken every day) and 176-191 and IGF.
    Here's why: CJC- ok I already touched on that earlier, but if you add GH to this, in any form say HCG to REALLY rip up, it prolongs the effectiveness or bind and you don't have to pin as often. Also this allows your hypothalumus to keep producing and rejuevenating GH. It's just taking care of your body. 176-191, I suggest to those who train hard because it has healing qualities, so studies have also seen it to be a great aid in preventing injuries through vigorous wear and tear. This again is just body maintainance- take care of yourself and what the hell enjoy a great fat loss exceleration as well. HCG- difficult to find these days, but among the best fat loss agents.

When: the 176-191 and HCG would be daily- 176 is 2x maybe 3 depending on the specifics.

There are good oral options for those who don't like pins.

Oh yeah IGF- basically there are like 2 or three good strands out there now. This will enhance your ability to produce lean muscle and the gains stick, they don't fade after a cycle. You'll feel stronger, and see results fairly soon.

S4 is a good option too- it's kinda got everything in one. I didn't encounter any crazy sides and dosed up pretty high. My only side was adjustment from indoor to outdoor- ok you squint a few seconds... don't be a winer, get over and get on with the muscle.

hope this helps guys. Also, what you select can be dictated by what you are training for and how you are training/dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Mrs P, I think you should start pinning GHRP-6 give it a go.
    Agreed. I did it, in a different country at that time, but saw nice effects in my training. The stack I had was pretty big so I can't say my results were purely from that... I would suggest adding Primo or Anavar (var) to just for the cosmetics of your gains.

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    I ran it was Anavar (var), I like it but not enough to use it again until I am a little older. I think my natty GH is still too high to get the full benefits from something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information