Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Default More evidence on GnRH (Triptorelin) for PCT
    Here's some 411 on Triptorelin if you havent seen it. The more I hear from people using this, the more amazed I become of the stuff.

Plus I have a true testimony of a friend who's test serum level was below 100 even after using hcg for an extended peroid of time. He ran trip and his problems were solved. will that be the case for everyone? only time will tell.

GnRH (Triptorelin) 100mcg
    Dosing and side effects

Like many chemicals, we want to really pay attention to our dosing. GnRH makes a great jumpstart, probably now the most effective jumpstart chem, because unlike hcg, it stimulates both lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like hcg, dihydrotestosterone, HMB, ect ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
    GnRH is so powerful that large doses (around 4mg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like hcg, dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use GnRH as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

Without any further talk, here is my recommendation for use. One single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body and you are 100% ready for recovery. hcg should still be used on-cycle, but in my opinion this full-stimulation should be saved for the PCT and recovery phase. Use hcg on cycle to continue simulating lh - leutenizing hormone - , and then GnRH in the post cycle. Studies I have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the “flare” effect if used at reasonable doses. Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years. That said, no more then 100mcg per 4 months. Do not exceed 1mg within a year to avoid the castration-like shutdown of your system. That even gives you room to do it after an 8-week cycle, take the appropriate time off, and then begin another. And for oral-only cycles that are under 8 weeks, save your money, as Triptorelin is not cheap stuff. Better yet, don’t do oral only cycles, as they are a waste of time, but that’s a whole nother fish to fry, which I will do later.

I am banned!
    Good Stuff.

Great post !

yes when you use it dont use it like HCG its one shot a lil bit before post cycle therapy (pct) starts (few days maybe) then start post cycle therapy (pct).
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Great Post Conrad !

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    Here's some 411 on Triptorelin if you havent seen it. The more I hear from people using this, the more amazed I become of the stuff.

Plus I have a true testimony of a friend who's test serum level was below 100 even after using hcg for an extended peroid of time. He ran trip and his problems were solved. will that be the case for everyone? only time will tell.

GnRH (Triptorelin) 100mcg
    Dosing and side effects

Like many chemicals, we want to really pay attention to our dosing. GnRH makes a great jumpstart, probably now the most effective jumpstart chem, because unlike hcg, it stimulates both lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like hcg, dihydrotestosterone, HMB, ect ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
    GnRH is so powerful that large doses (around 4mg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like hcg, dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use GnRH as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

Without any further talk, here is my recommendation for use. One single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body and you are 100% ready for recovery. hcg should still be used on-cycle, but in my opinion this full-stimulation should be saved for the PCT and recovery phase. Use hcg on cycle to continue simulating lh - leutenizing hormone - , and then GnRH in the post cycle. Studies I have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the “flare” effect if used at reasonable doses. Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years. That said, no more then 100mcg per 4 months. Do not exceed 1mg within a year to avoid the castration-like shutdown of your system. That even gives you room to do it after an 8-week cycle, take the appropriate time off, and then begin another. And for oral-only cycles that are under 8 weeks, save your money, as Triptorelin is not cheap stuff. Better yet, don’t do oral only cycles, as they are a waste of time, but that’s a whole nother fish to fry, which I will do later.
    Good stuff !! thank u for sharing

I have a few page thread on this in the anabolic forum. Make sure you are getting triptorelin acetate. There are some companies selling GnRH that is different from this and pay close attention to the dose. Some are selling trip ace as 200mcg or more. Higher doses cause chemical castration so you need to verify it's trip ace and 100mcg.

And actually trip is very inexpensive so it should be used after every cycle. Results are better when Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was used thru the entire cycle. Guys have used trip without serms and fully recover and feel great but it would be best to complete a pct of serms. There are differing opinions on how to best use this. I have heard of guys dosing immediately after their last AAS dose and others using it the day before pct all with good results. It does seem that waiting until esters clear is the best option IMO.

If you have a cheap source for this now I would stock up because as it gains in popularity the price will skyrocket. Amino r us has it for dirt cheap but it's 200mcg. I'm stocking up now.

Rookie
    Is there a supplier which doesn't involve a creditcard. More like WU, paypall, bank transfer. I'm from europe so us payment methods can't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Is there a supplier which doesn't involve a creditcard. More like WU, paypall, bank transfer. I'm from europe so us payment methods can't help either.
    well Purchase Peptides
    take ALL majore credit cards so i dont know why you would think there is any issue being in EU.
    order away.
    people are ordering from all over the world with no issue.

W.U. costs ALOT more .
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

I am banned!
    PM us we can set up WU for you.

Rookie
    Yeah, but I haven"t got any sort of regular creditcard atm. only debitcard.
    So i'll just have to order one I guess

I am banned!
    We'll do whatever helps you in your ordering process. Although Paypal doesnt like guys like me.

Yeah, but I haven"t got any sort of regular creditcard atm. only debitcard.
    So i'll just have to order one I guess

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    I have a few page thread on this in the anabolic forum. Make sure you are getting triptorelin acetate. There are some companies selling GnRH that is different from this and pay close attention to the dose. Some are selling trip ace as 200mcg or more. Higher doses cause chemical castration so you need to verify it's trip ace and 100mcg.
    Triptorelin Acetate is GnRH. Same thing. GnRH is the class whereas triptorelin acetate is the specific product.

Triptorelin Pamoate would also be considered GnRH. Eitehr way I know that Purchase peptides sells Triptorelin acetate so were all good to go with them.

GnRH just means gonadotropin releasing hormone.

Rookie
    great post

Quote Originally Posted by blajarda View Post
    Triptorelin Acetate is GnRH. Same thing. GnRH is the class whereas triptorelin acetate is the specific product.

Triptorelin Pamoate would also be considered GnRH. Eitehr way I know that Purchase peptides sells Triptorelin acetate so were all good to go with them.

Yea I know what GnRH is there buddy. The point is if you follow all the research companies, some are selling GnRH, not triptorelin acetate. Since this seems to be new to a lot of people, I want to make sure they know what they are buying.

good post, except for the part where he says we have to be careful with HCG etc etc, tell that to the studies on HCG for 18months, @ up to 5k iu doses, and no significant downturn in TT levels.

after 18 months of contiued treatment, and its still producing T, I would say its pretty safe to say desensitization is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by blajarda View Post

and for the wise ass here its NOT GNRH, its a GNRH agonist, meaning it activates the receptors. its not "trip just means GNRH" Do we call HCG, LH? didn't think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonadot...ormone_agonist
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-08-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

So you would just take one single dose of 100mcg of trip around 10-14 days after your last pin, right before you start PCT? On a test only cycle should this be done?

sure, wait at least 14 days though. when trip is shot with high serum TT, then the following decline is sharper.

no need for clomid, and run nolva at a LOW dose.

Triptorelin
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

I think DET nailed it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    I think DET nailed it.
    bumping.

Would like to know how do you inject this type of peptide? I will coming off a test cycle soon and would like to try this out. I have never used injectable peptides before or HCG. Is it ready to just draw from like a vial of test? Or do I need to mix it with water or something like that. Also do you do an IM injection with this?

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    sure, wait at least 14 days though. when trip is shot with high serum TT, then the following decline is sharper.

no need for clomid, and run nolva at a LOW dose.

Triptorelin

I thought you hated this stuff???

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    good post, except for the part where he says we have to be careful with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc etc, tell that to the studies on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 18months, @ up to 5k iu doses, and no significant downturn in TT levels.

after 18 months of contiued treatment, and its still producing T, I would say its pretty safe to say desensitization is bullshit.

and for the wise ass here its NOT GNRH, its a GNRH agonist, meaning it activates the receptors. its not "trip just means GNRH" Do we call HCG, LH? didn't think so.

Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Do they Make LH and GNRH yet?

uniquemicals
Thread Information