Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Rookie
    hgh frag 176-191
    Just started frag 176-191 couple days ago and im feeling pretty good. Following strict diet of mostly protein, light carbs in morning before and after workout then chicken/turkey and veggies for the rest of the day. Eat a lot of salads, light italian dressing.

Things are going pretty well definitely seeing more definition. Mostly have burnt away my fall break drinking and 3 am pizza binges. Ive quit drinking and been running or weightlifting every morning depending on when i have class. Started at about 5'8" 164 or so. Hoping to get down to 155, but i am more focused on body fat. my top four abs are showing up again and hoping to blast the love handles. Currently stacking with a over-the-counter thermogenic called jet fuel. Helps with appetite and energy cause i am falling asleep in class due to lack of calories. Almost out though thinking about ordering some clen and more frag cause i only got one vial but i like how quickly ive seen results.

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    Nice! you should post up some pics to track your progress.

What are your cals at?

Rookie
    ive gotten my diet written down for the most part ive always purchased good food but im finishing off what ive bought then its gonna be pure good food.

breakfast
    3 egg whites
    1 serving oatmeal

meal 2
    salad w/ a little cheese (need some flavor) italian or red wine dressing. Gonna get albacore tuna or egg whites

Lunch 1
    Chicken breast
    salad or vegtables

Lunch 2
    Turkey sandwhich (whole wheat bread slice of cheese small amount of mayo)
    salad or vegs

meal 4 same as meal 2

dinner
    chicken breast
    salad or vegs

its pretty rough right now been reading a lot on diets from various fitness magazines. still need to figure out calories/pro/carb/fat

also i already got a before picture. gonna be on this for 6-8 weeks and see what happens.

Rookie
    Also dosing at 150mcg x3 day

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    nice keep us posted. before/after pics would be great if you have them

Rookie
    yeah definitely i got one vial from RUI but im probably gonna order from southern research cause RUI marks it up a lot because it includes all the reconstitution stuff.

Amateur Bodybuilder JuicyJuggalo's Avatar
    Im so GIDDY to see someone proclaim the same results I am making with this peptide!! Im 5'7", began 190 and im at 175 now!! PIX coming, wife is a photographer I just gotta say he word n its done lol

sick results juicy. how long of a time frame?

3weeks now!! Almost exact diet as JackedGuy posted minus the cheese! =)

damn. one hell of an accomplishment. do you see that it's localized or overall fat loss? still retaining muscle mass/strength?

Yes increased fat loss localized to injection sites for sure but ALSO an over-all effect is exhibited as well. Mass kept from last cycle 2-3months ago not so much. Definitely increased definition and cuts which is what I'm focused on more so than maintaining size. Its a tall order, requires A LOT of time lifting in the gym that I havent been able to commit to lately. I'm probably going to do a test prop cycle from geneeza pharm to revitalize the mass. Its still there when I'm pumped and flex but when relaxed I'm rather "normal" looking (imo)

Strength is pretty much back up to what it was on last cycle except certain lifts that strain injuries
    Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 10-30-2010 at 12:03 PM.

good stuff JJ. keep it up. wheres the weightloss at now?

Still 175 and holding but now down to 9%!!. I dont want to lose much more so I'm eating a bit more and NOW gearing up on GHRP-6 with CJC-1295. Ready to BRING the GROWTH!!!
    Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 11-03-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder Krazydiamond's Avatar
    love hearing this! going to be running it late winter/early spring when I begin my cut.

If I keep on hearing good things, I just may have to add this to my cut come late Feb/early march

Keep this log going. I've seen negatives about hgh 176 peptide but they were using it as a 'magic pill' Good to see someone use it alongside a strict diet and exercise.

Yeah, I just got my pride n joy back from the bike shop and cant wait to hit the trails again! Its been since before I began this go with peptides I haven't had it so now I project to blast thru some nice gains in tone and definition!! Yo TBallz, what negatives have you heard? I took pretty moderate doses based on body weight(100mcg 3xED) so I'm curious what negs happen above saturation dosage

NO negatives experienced in my "research"! Went thru 2 kits with no issues what so ever. Got an allergy to something with the GHRP-6/CJC-1295 pep-stack tho

Knowledge Receptacle Mr. Humdiddly's Avatar
    Really interested in HGH frags. Still trying to research and read up on them but, finding very little clinical data. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mr.Humididdly-If you find some info, shoot it my way brotha! My knowledge is primarily based on personal experience or at least what I've heard colleagues say. I go to SRC with any concerns and they're glad to help, like for real!

Amateur Bodybuilder TheFi5thElement's Avatar
    I am currently on my 6th day using this fragment, and besides from feeling like a total pin cushion. So far, so good Lost 2˝ pounds in 4 days with no change to diet, cardio, or weight training.

new to the site not to the game, looking to push to the next level!

i havent injected, only used supplements and natural stuff, im doing some research on the 176(not a lot of info outhere!)

nice to see u guys share ur experiences! thanks for sharing!

question, in the vial, 176 is powder, u use BW to recons., from there u use 200mcg to 250mcg 2,3x a day depending on mass and goal. helps reduce BF and control hunger, no know side effects. im i right?

is a noob ?, but i wanna make sure!

subscribe!
    Last edited by mig139; 11-11-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: context

Correct. I was 190 beginning and SRC suggested my dosage be 100mcg 3x/ED so thats what I ran it at and in 2 weeks dropped to 175. More is only needed if youre abit bigger than me, like over 200lbs. With this peptide, I think minimal is better. Slows natural GH secretion so Ild imagine the more u take the more it can slow ur GH bursts. Thats why I incorporated GHRP-6 at my last shot of the day

Novice
    what are the dosing protocols on this frag? Im talking amount, pin size, injection site and cycle length. Is there another thread with this info?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
    Correct. I was 190 beginning and SRC suggested my dosage be 100mcg 3x/ED so thats what I ran it at and in 2 weeks dropped to 175. More is only needed if youre abit bigger than me, like over 200lbs. With this peptide, I think minimal is better. Slows natural GH secretion so Ild imagine the more u take the more it can slow ur GH bursts. Thats why I incorporated GHRP-6 at my last shot of the day
    Jj are you doing cjc a day and then only ghrp-6 right before bed? That how i understood it. Why only ghrp at night? What is the half life of ghrp-6? Sorry just.not making sense. Please explain. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information