Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum is dedicated to the Science of protein peptides.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    Best peptide for fat loss?
    What's the best pep out there for fat loss? I'm hearing a lot about IGF. For those with experience, please elaborate a little on your experiences with it regarding fat loss i.e. were you on a strict diet, using AAS, or any other compounds, did strength increase/decrease?

all this peptide talk is new to me, just trying to learna little more!!

Rookie
    Thanks for that response SRC. Been on HGH for 3 weeks and have hunger loss, but no fat loss...yet. 4iu/ 5 on - 2 off. My goals are to lean out epecially in the midsection (injection site).

Thanks for the info. SRC..definitely helps! I'll have to do some research into frag 176-191. I appreciate the help!!

What would the typical dosing be like for 176-191?
    Last edited by TommyTrainR; 10-04-2010 at 01:21 PM.

What is the purity of southern research peptides and what is the shelf life of ghrp 2 after reconstituted. I'm looking to do 100-200mcg before bed.

Rebuilding...continually Irentat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR View Post
    What's the best pep out there for fat loss? I'm hearing a lot about IGF. For those with experience, please elaborate a little on your experiences with it regarding fat loss i.e. were you on a strict diet, using AAS, or any other compounds, did strength increase/decrease?

all this peptide talk is new to me, just trying to learna little more!!
    Tommy,

Just wanted to give you my feedback on taking the Ipamorelin/Mod GRF(1-29) combo.

Taking it consistently for about 3 months and my BF was consistent (say 12-13%). Then, on a not so strict diet, I just seemed to lose an inch in my waist, maybe going consistenly 12% BF or lower...not sure. No change in AAS 250test/400Deca EW) or other supps. Strength was never an issue and never pushed myself to the limit on lifting but felt I could do even more than I did.

After 5 months total on peps, I feel they have helped my eyesite, digestion, skin, memory/cognitive ability. I see no reason to not stay on for an extended period of time.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Irentat View Post
    Tommy,

Just wanted to give you my feedback on taking the Ipamorelin/Mod GRF(1-29) combo.

Taking it consistently for about 3 months and my BF was consistent (say 12-13%). Then, on a not so strict diet, I just seemed to lose an inch in my waist, maybe going consistenly 12% BF or lower...not sure. No change in AAS 250test/400Deca EW) or other supps. Strength was never an issue and never pushed myself to the limit on lifting but felt I could do even more than I did.

After 5 months total on peps, I feel they have helped my eyesite, digestion, skin, memory/cognitive ability. I see no reason to not stay on for an extended period of time.
    Nice .. doses/durations? 2-3x a day?

Amateur Bodybuilder JuicyJuggalo's Avatar
    Good thread

Knowledge Receptacle Mr. Humdiddly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSCAPE1 View Post
    He has a log of everything he has done. Use the search function.

Rebuilding...continually Irentat's Avatar
    One thing I have to also say: I have not been religious about the peptides either (AAS yes). I travel for my job so there were 4 and 5 days at a time that I was not on these at all then come back and do 2X per day at 50-70mcg each then back on the road a week later.

Even with this inconsistency, I have felt the benefit. Good stuff and would recc. the combo. as an alternative to GH sub q injections.

Novice
    I used 2 vials of 176-191 and lost 22 lbs & 4.2% BF in 20 days with it. I dosed at 250mcg upon waking up and 250 mcgs just before bedtime. Loved the stuff no jitters, no hunger, no sides other than weight loss.

I was using MT II while using the 1st vial and lost 14 lbs in 10 days. Had to fly to Pittsburgh for a couple days and started 2nd vial with no MT II and dropped 8 more. I weighed yesterday upon completion of the 2nd vial with shoes and clothes on. Was very pleased with the results. I did a cycle of T3 prior to the frag and didnt do near as well and was fighting muscle loss, felt like crap ect.. Will be purchasing more, I use Southern Research on the peptides.
    Last edited by 1mudman; 10-12-2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Typo

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mudman View Post
    I used 2 vials of 176-191 and lost 22 lbs & 4.2% BF in 20 days with it. I dosed at 250mcg upon waking up and 250 mcgs just before bedtime. Loved the stuff no jitters, no hunger, no sides other than weight loss.

I was using MT II while using the 1st vial and lost 14 lbs in 10 days. Had to fly to Pittsburgh for a couple days and started 2nd vial with no MT II and dropped 8 more. I weighed yesterday upon completion of the 2nd vial with shoes and clothes on. Was very pleased with the results. I did a cycle of T3 prior to the frag and didnt do near as well and was fighting muscle loss, felt like crap ect.. Will be purchasing more, I use Southern Research on the peptides.

U sure about that?...

Rookie
    Just ordered a vial of RUI 176-191 plan on using it 100mcg 3xday should last almost 17 days gonna have to order more depending on what happens ill keep you informed.

Quote Originally Posted by jackedguy View Post
    Just ordered a vial of RUI 176-191 plan on using it 100mcg 3xday should last almost 17 days gonna have to order more depending on what happens ill keep you informed.
    Let me know how that works for you..I'm highly interested in trying this out during my cutter

I'm using 100mcg 6am-12pm-6pm(3xday) HGH Fragment 176-191 and the last shot around 6pm taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 from SouthernResearchCo, I gotta brag on their quality and value there's no others on the same level (IMO)! I dropped 10-15lbs as soon as I started too! NO catabolic or any adverse effects. Well, I did get head aches and super shits when I first began but by wk2 I notice nothing and feel so great! My tummy looks so much better too, my wifes all jealous as hell n gets mad saying she wont compliment it cuz I use drugs to attain leanness lol Fk it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
    I'm using 100mcg 6am-12pm-6pm(3xday) HGH Fragment 176-191 and the last shot around 6pm taking 100mcg of GHRP-6 from SouthernResearchCo, I gotta brag on their quality and value there's no others on the same level (IMO)! I dropped 10-15lbs as soon as I started too! NO catabolic or any adverse effects. Well, I did get head aches and super shits when I first began but by wk2 I notice nothing and feel so great! My tummy looks so much better too, my wifes all jealous as hell n gets mad saying she wont compliment it cuz I use drugs to attain leanness lol Fk it
    ha ha nice. i just got mine in gonna do 200 2xdaily cause i didnt get a lot. Im pretty excited.
    Last edited by jackedguy; 10-24-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
    nice man thats serious fat loss right there. hows your diet? a lot of cardio?

Diets on point! 6 600 calorie meals totaling 200-300g protein, 50-150g carbs and almost NO fat. I do get a little fat in my diet from flax, trail mix and what not but all my food is natural, whole and as close to organic as I can get.. TONS of raw veggies. NO cardio atm, Ive got some bad injuries and issues developed from my last cycle so I take it pretty easy LOL. Maybe an hour on the bicycle 1-2x/wk.. Tough job tho so at work 8hrs a day working on diesel pile hammers keeps my heart rate pretty high all day

Rookie
    Does SRC have anything equivalent to hygetropin? I am just looking for the fat loss and anti aging benefits.

No. SRC has Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides that are far safer (&cheaper) choices than a whole HGH

Rookie
    U sure about that?...
    ????

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    ????
    Just saying that is some crazy ass results!....

Rookie
    Just saying that is some crazy ass results!....
    oh ok. Juicy had some pretty good results as well and i guess all things are possible, especially if one's diet is on point and they kick up cardio during this period as well.

I'm just torn between the frag or CJC1295DAC. I really want the fat loss with frag but a little bit of the growth properties of CJC. I'm not too interested in using GHRP6 so much cause don't want the increase in appetite but i suppose could use GHRP2, but want to keep prolactin down...what to do what to do...???

Go with GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I have NO trouble with hunger since I eat a 600calorie meal very 3hrs or so

Rookie
    weight loss
    I'm so confused from the amt of information I've come across from so far. Clarification would be AMAZING!!!

Goal is to lose about 5 kg. I'm 166cm tall/weigh 67 kg. I jog 10km 5 days a week. No resistance training. Eat clean. 6 sm protein based meals a day. About 1200-1350 calories. I cant seem to move beyond 66 kg.

A friend suggested Ghrp-6. but i've been reading that Ghrp-6 isnt as good for women and weight loss as aod9604 or gh frag 176-191. Or even Ipamorelin?

All I want to know is what is
    1)the best one to use for weight loss and
    2)how should I dose it?
    3)Can they be used together?
    4)Is there any way they could cause weight gain (not giving in to the hunger that Ghrp-6 causes)?
    5)can they cause adverse effects on the bodys ability to lose weight when you stop using them?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by staazichan View Post
    I'm so confused from the amt of information I've come across from so far. Clarification would be AMAZING!!!

Goal is to lose about 5 kg. I'm 166cm tall/weigh 67 kg. I jog 10km 5 days a week. No resistance training. Eat clean. 6 sm protein based meals a day. About 1200-1350 calories. I cant seem to move beyond 66 kg.

A friend suggested Ghrp-6. but i've been reading that Ghrp-6 isnt as good for women and weight loss as aod9604 or gh frag 176-191. Or even Ipamorelin?

All I want to know is what is
    1)the best one to use for weight loss and
    2)how should I dose it?
    3)Can they be used together?
    4)Is there any way they could cause weight gain (not giving in to the hunger that Ghrp-6 causes)?
    5)can they cause adverse effects on the bodys ability to lose weight when you stop using them?

CJC 1295 With Dac should be good for women. I heard it helps a lot because womens pulses of gh bursts are smaller than mens. You could try that for a while and add in ghrp2 or ipamorelin. I'd say you should be okay to try them at low doses for a while and see how you react to them.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information