Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Novice
    Test E only cycle**dosing help
    Hey fellas, going to be starting my first cycle next month and was just want to make sure I get the dosage down. I want to ensure that I have everything lined out before I start. Still ordering the NTBM stuff and will make sure everything is on hand before first pin.

Stats- 6'2, 205lbs @ 13%BF. Been training for 5 years and turn 26 in a few months. Diet is 100% in check, I've been counting macros for way too long now and training is super intense.

cycle looks something like this

Week 1-12:
    500mg Test E- 2 250mg pins (sun and wed)
    Liquidex- will use if estro side become apparent starting at .5 EOD and increasing if needed.
    Week 5-?:
    HCGenerate(not sure if I need but have heard good things) I hear to start around week 5 and run unt

PCT- two weeks after last pin
    Week 14-16:
    Unleashed/Post cycle - as directed on bottle
    Forma Stanzol- 5 pumps twice daily
    DAA - as directed
    Clomid- 25,12.5,12.5,12.5 ??? This is the main one I am unsure about.

Still unsure of the clomid dosing. I know to run it at a low dose and hear about tapering vs. non tapering. What do you folks suggest? Anything I am missing or need to add?

Rookie
    Your Test E dose is right on for a first cycle. What HCG dose do you plan on running? I ran it all through my cycle, 500mg sun/wed with my test E mon/thur.

Have no experience with Unleashed, Forma Stanzol, or DAA. The standard clomid and nolvadex post cycle therapy (pct) works fine, starting with 100mg/40mg for a few days then dropping down to 50mg/20mg daily. You list only 2 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct). The general rule is 4 weeks. I went 6 weeks just to make sure since I had naturally low T before I even started the cycle.

Novice
    Oops, that was a typo. I am running it 4 weeks. Daa is just a natural test booster and Forma is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I have heard that combo mixed with a low dose of clomid was a great post cycle therapy (pct). I am not a fan of nolva so I am going this route instead. I also don't see the point in running two serms.

I will not be running any HCG. I am thinking about picking up HCGenerate during cycle but don't have actual HCG on hand.

Thread Information