Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Novice
    had a bit of a problem, my guy has ran out of the med-viron 300 and cant get any more so im moving onto sus 250 for the remainder, meaning i should hopefully see some really good gains in the next few weeks because I'll have the enanthate and sus in my system at same time

and when training i have always maxed out my last set of each exercise since long before i even considered using any steroids

Novice
    your back is very weak, too much body fat, be carefull im pretty sure ur nipples will looks like women's one

Novice
    Good job dude keep up the good work

You definitely jumped into gear way too soon...

Other than that, nice tats.

Novice
    Yeah my back is the weakest part of me an I've always had trouble trying to work it for some reason. Body fat has gone up quite a lot because I spent a long stretch out of gym, it used to be a lot less than it is now
    Last edited by sbf123; 07-24-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Novice
    Just weighed in at 85.1kg, That's a gain of 5.1kg (11.25lbs) in four weeks
    So now the dianabols started me off, let's see what the enanthate is made of

Keep Pushin it hard man. Looking forward to more results.

Novice
    Alright guys, just went to pin, tried both glutes and both delts but all four spots drew blood after insertin the syringe. I've used all these spots multiple times before and never had a problem and this time I did nothing different. So was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if theirs any reason for this happening? Gonna retry in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by sbf123 View Post
    Alright guys, just went to pin, tried both glutes and both delts but all four spots drew blood after insertin the syringe. I've used all these spots multiple times before and never had a problem and this time I did nothing different. So was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if theirs any reason for this happening? Gonna retry in a few hours
    How long a needle are you using?

Did you clear the needle after each attempt? If not there would still be blood in there... Likelyhood is you just hit a vein the first place and were prob fine the 2nd time, but wouldn't know unless you pushed the blood out first.

Novice
    Needle is 1 inch, same I've always been using and yes I cleared the syringe of blood and changed the needle each time

Weird, well you got me bro... This is where I defer to the vets!

Novice
    Yeah I'm guessing it's just a case of been majorly unlucky lol cos I've had no problems in these spots before so...

Don't think you're ready for the juice but I like you're enthusiasm and positive attitude. Keep it for when you're ready.
    letsgetyolked likes this.

Well he's already started and I appreciate his enthusiasm too. Sometimes we just have an off day man, so the timing (at least with test e) is never so critical that you can't set it down for the morning and come back to it later. Try try again bro!

While I'm new to the juice too, I get the understanding that it's there for when you've already unlocked your body's potential. I think guys who use it before are limiting themselves in the long run. Build your body up until you reach those plateaus that're too hard to overcome. Then you're ready.

Novice
    if i was you, i would tried to get less fat and be more shredded then start using aas with a good diet, so like that u get a nice clean muscle growth, cuz now u just put size on fat.
    No offense buddy, so now u started it try to do a good post cycle therapy (pct) to get the maximum of this cycle

None taken. I appreciate your advice. I'm trying my best.

Novice
    ye mate, let see us the results after post cycle therapy (pct) etc.. would be great !

Not to be an ass or anything, but do you have a proper diet? A lot of guys I see on this forum upload pictures before they start their cycle and it looks like they haven't worked out before in their life. I honestly think you can gain A LOT of muscle if you set the gear aside and eat a proper diet and train correctly. I would save the gear for later, unless that is you have goals of becoming a pro bodybuilder or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RAOH View Post
    Don't think you're ready for the juice but I like you're enthusiasm and positive attitude. Keep it for when you're ready.

Riiight. You are the one that is doing the Winstrol (winny) only cycle after all the advice that was given to you. At least hes doing a normal first cycle. just with a dbol kick which is pretty normal.

Quote Originally Posted by sbf123 View Post
    had a bit of a problem, my guy has ran out of the med-viron 300 and cant get any more so im moving onto sus 250 for the remainder, meaning i should hopefully see some really good gains in the next few weeks because I'll have the enanthate and sus in my system at same time

and when training i have always maxed out my last set of each exercise since long before i even considered using any steroids
    I also don't like that you didn't have all your gear before you started. Man You gotta be smarter than that, no matter how excited you are to start AAS.
    crazybaked likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyozzy21 View Post
    I also don't like that you didn't have all your gear before you started. Man You gotta be smarter than that, no matter how excited you are to start AAS.
    Exactly! I have been getting all my gear together for over a month now for my cycle.
    crazybaked likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    no offense bro, but you are years away from using AAS. You should have kept going at it naturally. You already did it so its w/e, good luck dawg and eat big.

Novice
    Just read through all those comments lol, reason I'm using steroids is because I used to have a great body (by great I mean just what I wanted) and that took a good 2-3yrs to achieve but after 7months off it went to pot, and I really didn't fancy another couple of years getting it back so viewed this as a fast track. I'm not looking to become a man mountain or anything like that, I just see this cycle as being the best way to achieve what I want.
    As for diet I have been eating very clean high protein meals plus 3scoops whey (60g) after each workout or spread through the day on rest days for first 8weeks to get gains on my standard diet then started using serious mass on top of my standard diet after the initial 8weeks to add an extra 1500cals and 60g protein per day
    Yeah I know I should of been more organised getting my stuff together, I can just put that down to ignorance on my part and if I do any future cycles then I'll know for next time
    Last edited by sbf123; 08-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information