Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    I've been eating a shitlot more lately when off work, I reckon I'm probably eating 4000 calories or more now a day, milk is a great help, been drinking a litre every day, 500 cals and 35g protein for 70 pence...

But I still don't get why I havnt got stronger. Its really pissing me off actually, I don't understand it, I thought your supposed to get stronger quickly? Any reasons for this?

And beatz, link me your cycle I tried to find it but I'm on a mobile and couldn't get it, I wanna sub in.

Snoot brother forget about the weight! Just eat and lift. Focus on diet and trainin. Just look at the mirror and u can c ur progress. Weight dont tell me shit.

Novice
    First cycle Test E low dose cycle

I don't put much up there really just some results once a week or so thought i would put one up just cos my results have been so good for the dosage but may be worth a read

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Update-
    Fuck my fucking life. That's all I can say. Never ever buy britishdragon.eu products.
    I stopped looking at the scales and moved onto my second vial, after about 5 pins I started noticing there was something wrong, weight had started to drop off when I went back to the scales, by 8 pins I knew I had been hit with a dud vial. Libido dropped severly, gains stopped, weight dropped... Took me 8 pins to realise this so I've moved onto my 3rd vial. I shot 2ml for the past 2 shots (1ml new vial, 1ml dud vial) just to get rid of the dud or underdosed one. I think this 3rd vial is legit, libido has shot up again though I havnt weighed myself since. I don't want to until the end of my cycle. All I know is I was at 192 then 5 weeks later dropped to 183. It hasn't been diet or training either I'm sure of it. Pumps are back with this 3rd vial btw which weren't with the second.

Fucking waste of my money. I'm considering getting 120 dbol for the last 4 weeks so this cycle isn't a complete waste of my time.
    I don't know if this is fine though I havnt did any research into orals at the end of the cycle. Any ideas.

Again STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BD.EU PRODUCTS. I cannot stress this enough. And the dud was verified as legit on their website

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Does anyone know when I can or should start a new cycle giving the fact that the test was fucked up? I can't remember the date I finished shooting the test, I might just do 10 weeks after this post?

Novice
    Sorry to hear that bro. If you did post cycle therapy (pct) and your done with it... I would get some blood work done and if everything checks out, start it up. With a good source this time of course lol.

Any vets have any input on this?

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Shouldn't I wait a few weeks after my pct to ask for bloodwork?
    I'm just gonna be straight with the doctor and say I was on steroids and wanna know if my hormone LÚvels are back to normal

uniquemicals
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread Information