Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryand View Post
    This is the first day I had noticeable endurance changes. This was fucking intense, I was so stoked about it. I absolutely HATE cardio, I have to force myself. I don't necessarily get tired, I just have to force myself because It's so fucking boring. I can lift all day. Fucking hate cardio. I'm done bulking so I've been trying to kick up the cardio with this stack. I try to switch things up with cardio so it's not as boring but nothing works lol.

Hopped on the elliptical first thing this morning. Elliptical isn't something I typically do but I wanted to change it up.

Did my cardio first thing this morning on an empty stomach. Had 2 glasses of water and a cup of coffee after I dropped my SARMS. (I've been taking them after my first meal with fear of nausea but I felt great this morning I didn't notice anything.)

I was going to do 20 mins on the elliptical at a decently intense speed, but I fucking killed it. This doesn't sound like much but it was huge for me, I was so excited about it. I got that euphoric endorphin rush feeling I get when I lift weights. I kept it going also. Ended up going 26 minutes, I could have easily went 30 minutes but I don't want to overdue this cardio kick and get burnt out on it. I never felt tired or bored from start to finish. It just got better after 10 minutes. I was sweating my fucking balls off. I noticed a big increase with sweating starting the mk. Not sure if the S4 and GW are increasing sweating.

Maybe it's just in my head, but the GW might be working. I loved cardio this morning!! What.The.Fuck.

Can't wait to lift this evening.

Hell yeah! My cardio is better than its ever been as well. I usually hate cardio like no other. The only SARM I'm taking right now is the Mk...and to think Gw is supposed to be even better for endurance lol can't wait to start that.

Keep at it Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    Hell yeah! My cardio is better than its ever been as well. I usually hate cardio like no other. The only SARM I'm taking right now is the Mk...and to think Gw is supposed to be even better for endurance lol can't wait to start that.

Keep at it Bro!
    Thanks man, it's gotta be the GW. I didn't notice any increase in 'energy' today necessarily...

But my endurance during cardio was incredible, it was great.

Week 3- Day 1- Chest
    Dumbell bench press
    50x12
    50x12
    100 push ups
    ^^to warm up and get some blood flow

Incline Dumbell Press

100x10
    100x8
    100x6
    100x6

I was pretty stoked about this, I rarely use 100lbs dumbbells on incline.

Dumbbell Bench Press

100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x12

*****I'm doing barbell bench press next week to test my strength. It's getting to the point that these 100lbs dumbbells are nothing.

Finished out with
    4 sets of cable flys x 10
    4 sets of incline dumbell flys x 10

I felt so great in the gym today. I wanted to hit triceps way harder, and for a longer period of time but I had another interruption today...no biggie, I'll make up for it.

I shouldn't have done isolated calf lifting prior to hitting triceps but I was wanting to give the upper body a breather.

My calves are def the weakness of my physique, pisses me the fuck off lol. I don't want to blame it on genetics yet (although my brothers are the same way) ...it's one of my goals to make them blow up soon. I'm lifting calves twice a week, as much as I can without over training. Lifting them on leg day, then Isolated lifting one other day of the week. They will improve.

Noticable changes today: Cardio endurance was amazing (I can't wait to test tomorrow), I felt extremely solid and strong. I think my overall muscle hardness is improving also, I feel so jacked after I get a good pump going. Vascularity was great today but no noticeable improvements

Week 3 Day 2--Back
    AM Cardio

I was shooting for only 20 minutes again on the elliptical, pretty high intensity and high resistance. I didn't feel as euphoric as yesterday, I definitely got bored. Despite being bored, I still went over my # and went for 24 minutes. I never got tired until the last minute and I the fatigue in my legs kicked in, I felt some overall fatigue afterward but it faded quick. Something is def helping my endurance. This elliptical is at my house also so I had my shirt off--and holy fucking shit did I sweat. Literally dripping sweat from my entire body.

Back

Wide grip pull ups

5 sets of 10 (last 2 sets I did parallel close grip to switch things up)

Barbell Rows (undergrip)

135x12
    135x12
    225x10
    225x10 <<<This set was slightly difficult
    135x12

^^I tore through all of these reps, very slow and controlled

Single arm dumbell rows

100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

***I wanted to deadlift so bad yesterday, I'll start again next week. The barbells at this gym suck so bad I have to breakdown and get wrist straps. Any weight over 315 I can't hold for more than 3 reps when I could normally rep 315 for 10

Other lifts[/B][/B]

Incline bench reverse flys, Lat machine (I was pulling 330lbs slow and controlled with each grip option), Standing reverse flys, I lifted calves at the end yesterday also.

Noticeable changes: Endurance is def up during cardio, I don't feel like my strength is incredible but it's def improved (I'm feeling really solid, Vascularity today wasn't increased, but my overall physique looks different in the gym--some of it may be from the massive amounts of sweat and recent dark tan from a fishing trip but I feel like I'm looking more cut. Striations are poping, cuts are poping, I feel like I'm getting some muscle hardness (maybe from the s4?)

All input and feedback is appreciated!!

Also I'm purposely not weighing myself, I'm going by how I look and feel in the gym.

S4 side effects
    I started noticing vision side effects from the S4 today. I'm only on 50mg E/D and it's only been about a week. I'm gonna start w/ 5 on 2 off starting tomorrow, I'll take the weekend off. This is kind of annoying considering I'm noticing these bad side effects before any great noticeable benefits.

My vision is only messing with me if the lighting drastically changes, i.e. if I go from a dark room to a lighted room, inside from outside, etc. Vision mostly has different yellowish tints and very very slightly blurry.

These effects are by no means affecting my day, and they are very subtle...I just don't like my vision being fucked with and this was the major concern of mine before starting the S4.

I'll see how 5 on 2 off goes, if the side effects get even slightly worse than they are today...S4 is going in the trash.

Does anyone have experience dosing lower than 50mg E/D? Wondering if I'll still see the benefits if I drop it to 25 or 30mg. I'm starting my 2 days off tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to read for my answer but looking for some opinions.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by ryand View Post
    Does anyone have experience dosing lower than 50mg E/D? Wondering if I'll still see the benefits if I drop it to 25 or 30mg. I'm starting my 2 days off tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to read for my answer but looking for some opinions.
    I've been meaning to ask you if you had been getting any vision sides as of yet. I'm starting MK/S4/Stanzol tomorrow and the vision sides slightly worry me. Let us know how the 5 on 2 off goes for you.

I had some residual vision side effects on my first off day but they def faded a lot (I dosed for 5 days prior at 50mg). My second off day I had zero vision side effects.

I wanted to drop the dosage below 50mg but I haven't read anything supporting this. I'm going to continue at 50mg per day tomorrow. If the vision side effects get worse I'm going to quit the s4.

I've noticed zero natty test suppression (although I have no blood work to support this). I've been talking DAA bulk just in case--reguardless I'm def at my normal sexual deviant self haha

Week 3 -legs
    Week 3 Legs

Strait leg deadlift (dumbbells)

80x12
    100x10
    100x10
    100x8
    100x8

^^My hams are still fucking aching 3 days later lol, might have over did it a little bit (in combination with cardio) but I was feelin it...so fuck it.

Squats

135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    315x10
    315x10

I'm really gonna push it this next week on weight, gonna drop the reps down so I don't overtrain. I did a lot of accessory lifts on with the leg day so I didn't want to go over 315 on squats. This MK is really kicking in. Repping 315 on squats felt like 245.

I have a friend that finished out his first cycle (12 weeks of test c). When I started talking about MK he decided he wanted to try it with me, so he incorporated it into his post cycle therapy (pct). We can't workout together anymore because I moved but, he claims that he has lost ZERO strength from his test cycle. He's not one to lie about something like that. Seriously liking this mk.

Hell ya bro, Mk is so versatile because of the little to no suppression of natty test. You know I started Mk after my Epi cycle (in conjunction with nolva and aroma for pct) and the strength gains are still coming!

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    Hell ya bro, Mk is so versatile because of the little to no suppression of natty test. You know I started Mk after my Epi cycle (in conjunction with nolva and aroma for pct) and the strength gains are still coming!

Keep up the good work!

Thx bro I appreciate the support! Just read the latest updates on your log.

Week 4 --day 1 chest
    Barbell Bench

135x12 W/U
    225x10
    245x8
    245x6
    275x5

^^I was pretty fucking frustrated with not hitting 275 for 6 reps. I was also pretty frustrated with how heavy 275 felt, I didn't attempt 315 like usual. I realized I haven't done barbell bench in weeks. Also, I'm at a different gym these days and I'm still getting used to the weights--they def arn't quality and they def feel different. Regardless of not putting up the weight I wanted to, I still felt pretty damn solid.

Dumbbell incline bench

100x10
    100x10
    100x8
    100x6

Felt great today, I'm looking like I'm made of granite in the gym if I wear a tank top. Also, dosed S4 again at 50mg today (I had my 2 off days this weekend)...zero side effects all day.

I'm getting new straps in the mail this week...excited to put deadlift to the test. I had to break down and get straps because of these shit barbells with no grip.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogOG View Post
    How's it going bro?
    Have you started the sarms on your rats yet bro?

Novice
    Yep just gave them their first dose this morning/afternoon (6/11/12). The rats are not fond of the taste at all, however they will go on. I'm debating on doing a log cause after 2 weeks I'm going to throw in some Hdrol and/or Stanozane(P-Stanz) but I work so god damn much so we'll see. I'd really like to detail my results though.

GW barely has any taste, pretty smooth. S4 is similar to MK, but MK has a stronger taste.

For some reason my rats love the MK taste hahaha.

Even if you don't do a log, I'd be interested in seeing the stack you're running.

Week 4 day 2 shoulders
    Standing dumbbell press

50x12 w/u
    75x10
    75x8
    75x8
    75x6

^^This is def a PR for me...I never focus on putting up a bunch of weight on standing dumbbell press because I'm more worried about my form. I put up the 50s for W/U and they felt like nothing. So I said fuck it and grabbed the 75s. Completely Solid form and I felt great.

Standing dumbbell press is really the only workout worth remarking on. The rest of my workout consisted of seated arnold press, lateral raises, front plate raises, rear delt and ext rotators, etc...nothing where I try to put up a bunch of weight.

Cardio

Cardio was fucking brutal the first 6 minutes...after that it was great. I'm starting to enjoy cardio more (just gotta break that barrier) I've been sticking to this elliptical but I'm eventually going to switch it up. I was only going to go 20 mins but I went 23 mins to finish out a song. Noticeable difference this session was that I didn't start sweating until 16 minutes into it instead of 10 minutes. I wasn't sweating my ass off either. Endurance is def improving.

Noticeable changes today:

Set PR on standing dumbbell press, Cardio endurance is continuing to improve, and I'm not sure if it's the increased cardio or the S4 but my whole body is really tightening up.

I started going 5 on 2 off with S4. This is my second 'on' day this week...and still no side effects have returned.

Week 4 Day 3 BACK
    Normally my leg day but I went psycho with all the dipshits doing barbell curls or shoulder shrugs in the rack. Normally I'd say politely say something and take control of the rack when someone walked out but the gym was packed--I hate this gym.

I got my straps in the mail a day early so I've been stoked to do deadlift--another awesome perk of this shit gym--shit barbells with no grip. I've never used straps (with the exception of clings in highschool 7 years ago--never for deadlift).

Grabbed a spare barbell and went for deadlift.

Deadlift

225x10
    225x8
    315x6
    365x4
    405x4

I was pretty happy with the weight I was pulling because I haven't been able to do deadlift in a few weeks. The straps def made things easier, but I felt really solid overall. Plus this is a small town gym--I was getting a lot of stares pulling that weight. Especially when everyone only works chest, biceps, and upper traps. Everyone has upper cross syndrome. Blows my mind lol.

Bent over Barbell rows

135x10
    225x10
    225x8
    225x6
    225x6

One arm dumbbell rows

100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Felt strong as fuck today, looking forward to squats this week.

FUCK S4! Thoughts anyone?
    Week 1 of S4, I started having some pretty annoying vision side effects day 3-5. I went off 2 days over the weekend and they completely went away. I had sex multiple times throughout the week.

Week 2 of S4, by the third day I had very little vision side effects. I didn't see the girl for a few days but last night (wed day 3) I had a weak fucking erection and the same thing this morning. This does not happen to me, it has to be suppressing my natty test.

From everything I've read, the suppression is pretty minimal for most people (especially at 50mg/day which I've been taking). I was hoping 5g of DAA bulk and forma would keep me in check but, I'm beginning to think I'm pretty sensitive to anything hormonal.

Needless to say, the benefits of this sarm is not worth the side effects its been giving me. S4 is going in the trash.

I absolutely love MK and GW.

^^^Bump

Picture update
    The first frontal pic is completely relaxed and preworkout. I started to get a slight pump from flexing. Vascularity and striations really don't show with this shitty camera phone. Also I still really need to have someone take a back picture for me, I suck at trying myself and it still isn't doing it justice. I feel like I'm getting a decent body recomp. I've been doing great with cardio and lifting (but to be honest I've been slacking on my core work : /) I haven't been doing any "ab" exercises, just functional-endurance core work.

Any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated!!

I have no idea how much I weigh, I haven't touched a scale for like 3 weeks I really hope I'm staying over 200 and pushing 205!! e
    Attached Images Attached Images

update pics
    Also I haven't isolated arms in weeks. In fact I haven't done any bi/tri lifting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    The rats are actually starting to get used to the taste and seem not to mind it as much as the first and second dose. I'm running the MK/S4/Stanzol for 8 weeks (S4 only if the sides don't become an issue. I'm on day 4 and so far no issues with vision.) Weeks 3-8 (Starting Tuesday 6/26) would be Hdrol @ 100mg ED and/or Stanozane @ 400-600mg ED. I'm also going to be running Clen @ 2 on/2 off weeks 3-8, preferably not going over 80mcg, and T3 @ 25mcg everyday weeks 3-8. I've used Clen a couple times in the past, but this will be my first run with T3. I've decided to use the T3 because I have some remaining stubborn belly fat that I just can't seem to get rid of.

Seems like your making some great strength gains, and by the looks of your pics your looking fuckin ripped! That's too bad about the S4 and the libido issue. Is it possibly that the DAA dose is to high? I thought the normal dose was 3 grams ED?

S4 and suppression?
    I'll comment more later tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now. Thx for the feedback though bro and I wanted to bring up the S4 thing tonight w/ hopes that someone else will see this. I've been on mk for 4 weeks w/ 5g of DAA and 10 pumps forma w/ zero sides. Erection king the entire time. I didn't notice any issues until the S4...and I'm choosing not to risk the chance b/c this girl is fantastic hahaha super nympho.

The DAA serving is 3.33g in a scoop but I've been taking 5g(based on info I've gathered).

Maybe I fucked up? Does anyone have an opinion on this?

I'm pretty confident the suppression is from the S4 b/c the libido issue correlated w/ when I got back on the S4 after my 2 off days. I hadn't had sex in a few days prior to this, so this is completely not normal. Libido was high, I def wanted to lol but my dick was at half performance.

Regardless I'm giving up the S4 b/c I can't fucking stand the vision side effects, I'm def sensitive to the S4. (vision sides were not as bad the second week). Sucks because I feel like I was getting some good benefits from it
    Last edited by ryand; 06-15-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added the title

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogOG View Post
    Seems like your making some great strength gains, and by the looks of your pics your looking fuckin ripped! That's too bad about the S4 and the libido issue. Is it possibly that the DAA dose is to high? I thought the normal dose was 3 grams ED?
    Thanks man!! I'm def feeling stronger in the gym, I'm going to post my leg workout from yesterday later on. Squatting 315 for reps has been feeling like 225-245 it's awesome. I'm def going to run MK solo in the future (with forma and DAA to avoid any raise in estrogen).

The GW is great also, def noticing improvements in cardio (I've absolutely hated cardio in the past...I've gone through phases but, I'm def enjoying it right now)

The libido/erection thing could be from multiple avenues. Honestly I doubt the S4 suppressed you much if at all in 2weeks. Everything else you are on is non-suppressive so DON'T WORRY! I personally feel libido is 50% hormonal balance 30% mental and 20% blood flow. Don't stress homie!

Like I said you should not be very suppressed (test is fine) and nothing is aromatizing heavily (estro is fine). So this takes care of the hormonal balance, but the only way to know for sure is to get a blood test...So I would just relax and possibly get on something that increases blood flow (arginine) and maybe mental focus (Mucuna Pruriens). If you want to add something I would grab PrimalJax (has 5-6 ingredients for blood flow, mental focus, n libido). It is made by body-tech and sold at vitamin shoppe. I have used it and it works. Take 1 pill in the morning and 2pills 1-2hrs before your with your girl. use for 2weeks then see if you're good on your own.

...Oh and glad to hear you found a nympho!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information