Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    HEY BUDDY!
    You liftin in my gym?? That looks like my bathroom lol.
    Were you the chubby mexican dude doing the half ass pull ups this morning?

Keep it up bro.

Amateur Bodybuilder dylangemelli's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Hey man do you have a little gyno? If so do you know when/how it happened?

no i don't

Quote Originally Posted by HITdeathangel View Post
    would love to try your workouts one time, keep up the intensity, just go insane!
    lol the aggression sounds fun, cant to see the end results keep going!
    lolll for sure bro! thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    HEY BUDDY!
    You liftin in my gym?? That looks like my bathroom lol.
    Were you the chubby mexican dude doing the half ass pull ups this morning?

Keep it up bro.
    LOLLL unless you somehow managed to fly your ass to Maui, im thinking its a different gym... 24 hour fitness might all have the same looking bathrooms though! LOLLL
    thanks for the support bro...

Day 19 - More Strength and Shred!!
    So today I felt pretty good when I got up... I was pretty hyped about my strength increase from yesterday and I was ready to see if it carried over to today...

I was also happy today because I felt like I was holding less water and felt less bloated... I realize that on this cycle there is going to be some slight retention and I have to make a few sacrifices here but I try to keep it to as minimal as I can... I think for the most part, everything is looking pretty dry but trust me, a guy like me notices everything little thing and I analyze everything I do... I tweaked a few things in my diet as well... Nothing too major but a few things I think will be of assistance...

So today for cardio I started with a long stairclimb. I did 50 minutes on the stairclimber on level 13 and had a really nice sweat going... Then it was CIRCUIT TIME... This was another hardcore circuit... Here is the layout...

Start the treadmill at 12.0 mph... I did 5 sprints, 30 seconds, rest 30 and so on... Then I jump off the treadmill and do 25 burpees... Then back for 5 sprints, back to burpees... This was a 4 set circuit and by the end, I was definitely feeling it! so in total, 20 sprints and 100 burpees... this was all continuous movement too... the only rest i had was in between sprints or switching from treadmill to ground... I really feel it is important to start incorporating more circuits like this to give my body a shock and also because running over and over and over, the same long distance run is not doing as much because my body is adapting to it so i like to mix all of these in and I can really tell the benefit of it...

So today was shoulders and traps and I knew from my first set of shoulders today that it was going to be a really strong day... I started with a super set of smith machine shoulder presses and dumbbell alternate arm straight arm forward lateral raises...

My PR on smith shoulder presses was 215 x 10 so I decided to just go ahead and start with that to assess where my strength had moved since I last did these... I felt like i didn't get much out of the first set because I threw it up there so easy... So the next two sets I did 220 x 10 and I felt I could hit 225 x 10 and nailed it... 225 x 10 on smith machine shoulder presses... To me, thats big weight... Too be honest, I think I could have gone up to 230 on it but I was very happy with 225...

I did my first three sets of forward lateral raises at 65 x 10 and finished at 70 x 10, which was another PR for me... People were looking at me like I was nuts on this... Thats a lot of weight for foward lateral raises!

Next superset I did was standing dumbbell shoulder presses with a 10 second negative on each rep and standing dumbbell straight arm side lateral raises... I did my first set of negatives at 45 x 10 and did the next three seat at 50 x 10... I have noticed a lot of extra muscle growth from incorporating negatives in my routine and it gives a lot of extra muscular endurance as well, which is very nice...

I did all four sets of straight arm side lateral raises at 50 x 10... My vascularity on these is nothing short of amazing... These are very difficult and that is big weight for these and it definitely gets my shoulders going!

Next I did a superset of alternate arm dumbbell shoulder presses and the bodymaster bent arm lateral raise machine. My PR on alternate arm dumbbell presses was 70 x 10, so I started with that weight... I moved to 75 x 10 the next two sets and finished with a new PR of 80 x 10 on alternate arm shoulder presses... That is such a big increase on a very difficult exercise...

I started the bent arm lateral raise machine at 140 x 10 the first two sets, then moved to 145 x 10 and finished at 150 x 10, which was the max weight of the machine and a new PR...

Next I did dumbbell shrugs... I did all four sets at 130 x 10, nice and smooth reps and definitely saw a lot of improvement in my traps...

I finished on the rotary shoulder press machine. I did all four sets at 205 x 10...

This workout was such a great success today... I had so much increase in power on my lifts... I felt great and I also was very happy with the feeling of less water as well... I have a few pics from today as well... All feedback appreciated!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Day 20 - Straight up Shreddin...
    Today was a small struggle for me at the start... I felt really tired this morning and then I began to feel very nauseous... Unfortunately, I am going to have to lay off the stims for awhile... Its crazy because I normally am pretty good when it comes to getting sides from strong ph's or aas but when it comes to stims, my body just doesn't like them... It seems the longer I take them, the more problem it gives my stomach so I am going to have to take a break from them...

Cardio was great today... The one thing about it that wasn't great is the fact that my right shin is giving me trouble... My muscle has gotten way too big and that causes shin splints... My shoes need replaced as well but I am waiting for the asics gel nimbus 14's to come out june 4th... So I have to suck it up until then...

I did 2 miles in 15 min at 8.5 mph on the treadmill... Then I moved on to 50 minutes on the elliptical for 6.5 miles on level 8... I finished with a bad a$$ circuit... This was a 4 sets circuit which went like this: 25 burpees, 150 jump ropes, 100 plank runs, 30 butt kick jumps... This was 4 sets continuous... I did rest 30 seconds after each completed set...

So today was back and triceps... Even though I was feeling nauseous that was not going to slow me down... I am fcking determined to get the most I possibly can out of each and every workout...

I started with a superset of close grip bench press and hanging dips... I did all four sets of close grip bench at 215 x 10... These were tough but I was able to get all four sets... This was the PR I had set last week so being able to do all four sets on this was huge... I did all four sets of dips at 25 reps each...

Then I moved on to seated cable back rows and standing simotaneous dumbbell back extensions... My PR on the back rows was 180 x 10 and I smashed it today... I actually started at 200 x 10 and by the time I finished I was able to get 220 x 10... That was huge for me... I started my dumbbell back extensions at 75 x 10 and finished at 85 x 10, which was a new PR for me as well...

Next I did a triple set... I did a sit down cable rope tricep extension, wide handed pushups (focuses on the middle back) and weighted lower back raises... I started the tricep extensions at 150, which is max weight on the cables and had to add dumbbell weight to it... I moved up to 162 x 10 and then did 174 x 10 on the last two sets... I did three sets of wide push ups at 25 a piece and 3 sets of lower back extensions, 12 reps a piece...

Next I did cable overhead tricep extensions... I did all four sets at 174 x 10... This was superset with an inverted rotary lat machine... I did all four sets at 250 x 10, which was max weight on the machine...

I finished with the rotary upper back machine... I started at 220 x 10 which was my previous PR... I moved up to 235 x 10 and finished the last two sets at 250 x 10, which is max weight on the machine and a new PR for me...

This was a great workout and I have to say that I am becoming happier with the way I am looking... My vascularity is going to be very shocking in my next photo update and I feel like some of the water I was holding is starting to shed... I absolutely hate holding any sort of water but I know some is necessary during the cycle but when it sheds as it is, especially with the additions of anavar and proviron, I think that the results are going to be amazing... I will keep pushing harder and harder and hope to get every ounce of progress I can out of this... I am adding one picture today to show some of the vascularity I am speaking of... Thank you everyone for your support... All feedback appreciated!!

Day 22 - Ultimate Strength and Insane Vascularity...
    Today was the start of week 4 of my cycle... There are some really good things to report and some not so good things to report...

I'll just get the bad out of the way... I am feeling extremely nauseous constantly... I know its the anavar and I have to get used to it but it sucks... The lethargy really sucks too... Im too determined to let it stop me but it does suck... I realize I am running a lot of different things and that is not helping either... Ultradrol is really only meant to be ran 4 weeks so if it comes to it, I will end that and trenazone after 4 weeks and continue running anavar and proviron... I will just see how my body reacts...

The other thing that sucks is that I am experiencing bad shin splints when I run... One of the main causes is when your muscle gets too big too quickly and I looked today and my fcking calf muscle is so big that its kinda scary and thats causing the pain... I have a vein running down my shin that looks like an interstate on a road map... I will have to do more circuits as opposed to long distance runs until my new shoes get here...

Now for the good!

So last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I could actually see the silouette of my veins in the fcking dark... I mean the vascularity is so amazing that its almost scary... I love it!

Also, my strength is really starting to amae me... I have never come close to being as strong as I am right now and I truly am loving it...

So today I started on the treadmill... I ran 1 mile and my shin just couldn't take it... so after that I immediately went to the elliptical but I mixed it up a bit... I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 4.25 miles on level 8 and immediately jumped off and went to a circuit... this was a 4 set circuit and this is how it went... 25 burpees... 200 jump ropes... 100 plank runs, 30 butt kick jumps... I did 1 minute rest in between every 4 sets... Right after the circuit I went straight back to the elliptical for 20 more minutes... 2.5 miles on level 8... If I can't run distances I am going to bust my a$$ even harder on circuits and other distance cardio work...

Today was chest and biceps... I knew from the first set this was going to be one of my strongest days yet... I started dumbell inclines at 95 x 10 and threw the weight up with no problem at all.. I did the next two sets at 100 x 10 and went for a PR at 105 x 10... I nailed it and I know I could have gone up to 110 x 10... That's a damnnnnn good dumbbell incline!

I superset this with single arm incline cross body hammer curls... This really burned up my bicpes... I did my first 2 sets at 45 x 10 and finished the last 2 at 50 x 10...

Next I superset dumbbell incline flies with standing alternate arm dumbbell curls... I did all four sets of incline flies at 85 x 10... Those are big numbers for flies...

On my alternate arm curls, I started at 55 x 10... Then went up to 60 x 10 the next two sets and finished at 65 x 10... I believe I could have done more but was very happy with this for today...

Next I did dumbbell chest pull overs... I did these with 105 lb. dumbell all four sets... These were extremely tough and I could just feel my chest burning every rep...

Next I did a superset of dumbbell side grip bench and reverse grip bicep lat pulldowns... I started the side grip bench at 85 x 10, which was my previous PR and finished the next 3 sets at 90 x 10... I was very happy with this increase...

I did all four sets of bicep lat pulldowns at 220 x 10...

I finished with cybex arm curls with a hammer curl grip... I did all four sets at 130 x 10 which was a PR...

I was very happy with my strength increase today... I weighed in at 201 today, a 10 lb. increase from the start of the cycle... Things are progressing along very nicely... I hope I can continue to handle the sides because I want to get the most out of this cycle that I can... I am absolutely loving the results! All feedback appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post

The other thing that sucks is that I am experiencing bad shin splints when I run... One of the main causes is when your muscle gets too big too quickly and I looked today and my fcking calf muscle is so big that its kinda scary and thats causing the pain... I have a vein running down my shin that looks like an interstate on a road map... I will have to do more circuits as opposed to long distance runs until my new shoes get here...
    Does it feel like it's your anterior tibialis straining? or pressure?

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    no i don't
    My bad then! Guess you carry a little fat there then?

Quote Originally Posted by ryand View Post
    Does it feel like it's your anterior tibialis straining? or pressure?
    a lot of pressure... the muscle has grown there too quickly and its pulling on the shin...

Day 23 - Big Shoulder Day!
    Today I felt much better in terms of my stomach because I spread out my dosings a lot better than I had been... I sat down and wrote out everything I was dosing in the morning and just couldn't believe it! So after correcting this issue, I felt a lot better!

Today I feel like I am holding less water as well and that makes me very happy... Vascularity is getting crazier by the day and I have a feeling that I am going to be able to have some unbelievable results by the end of this cycle...

Cardio was very strong today... I did 1 hour on the elliptical on level 8 for 8 miles... Then I did my burpee circuit... 4 sets of everything... I do 25 burpees, 150 jump ropes, 100 plank runs, 30 high jumping butt kicks... Rest 1 minute and do it again... 4 sets total... I can really see a big difference cut wise ever since I added these circuits in... I tend to get into all endurance modes and forget how important doing both aerobic and anaerobic training is... Now that I have added this, the results should be excellent!

So today was shoulders and traps day... I always love shoulders days because it is my strongest body part... I felt very strong again today and it showed in my workout!
    I started off with a superset of dumbbell shoulder presses and standing alternate arm dumbbell bent arm lateral raises... I started off my shoulder presses at 85 x 10 for the first two sets and did the last 2 sets at 90 x 10... I really feel those are very strong numbers for dumbbell presses... I did my first three sets of alternate arm lateral raises at 45 x 10 and finished at 50 x 10... My traps were definitely feeling it!

Next was a superset of seated single arm straigh arm dumbbell shoulder lateral raises and seated dumbbell shrugs... The shoulder lateral raises are so damn tough but they shape your shoulders so beautifully... I did my first set at 35 x 10 and the next 3 at 40 x 10... That is extreme weight for this exercise...

I went straight to PR weight on my seated dumbbell shrugs... I did all four sets at 125 x 10...

Next I did a superset of dumbbell arnold presses superset with seated dumbbell simotaneous rear delts... I did all four sets of arnold presses at 65 x 10, which was the PR I set last week...

The rear delt exercise is so tough... To hold the weight up simotaneously and do a rear delt motion is not easy... Especially with heavy dumbbell weight... I did all four sets at 50 x 10... I was really feeling strong and could see my muscles growing as I lifted...
    I finished with a superset of incline bent arm lateral raises and something new... I took a straight curl and did single arm front shoulder raises... Just balancing this alone puts intense strain on your shoulder, not to mention lifting it for reps of 10... I did my first three sets of incline lateral raises at 55 x 10 and finished with a PR of 60 x 10... I did all four sets of single arm raises at 30 x 10...

This was definitely a workout full of progress... I felt great after this workout... I made a few tweaks to my diet as well and have noticed a positive change... Diet, like anything else, needs to be changed every few months or the body gets used to it and does not repsond as well as before... The changes I have made have really been helpful and I am absolutely loving the progress! Thank you all for your support... All feedback appreciated!!

One big fucking CANUCK ! BigKentucky's Avatar
    no i don't
    Hate to burst your bubble...but by your last pics you are starting to get gyno..you can see the inflated area under your nipple/pectoral area.

Not trying to be an asshole...I'm just experienced and want to point it out to you so you can attempt to prevent it sooner than deal with it later.

Ya' look good bro...your conditioning is extreme. Nice and lean...but don't forget to lift heavy and hard. I'd divert about 25 % of your cardio and put it towards weight training. A man of your conditioning will always be "cardio" efficient so you can pay a little more attention to the weights than busting your chops 7 days a week doing cardio. Remember more muscle means more calories burnt !!

Just my $.02 ! very well done...keep it up !

Quote Originally Posted by BigKentucky View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble...but by your last pics you are starting to get gyno..you can see the inflated area under your nipple/pectoral area.

Not trying to be an asshole...I'm just experienced and want to point it out to you so you can attempt to prevent it sooner than deal with it later.

Ya' look good bro...your conditioning is extreme. Nice and lean...but don't forget to lift heavy and hard. I'd divert about 25 % of your cardio and put it towards weight training. A man of your conditioning will always be "cardio" efficient so you can pay a little more attention to the weights than busting your chops 7 days a week doing cardio. Remember more muscle means more calories burnt !!

Just my $.02 ! very well done...keep it up !
    Have you always had that minor tissue dylan?

I have similar tissue from puberty. Which is literally the fucking reason I started working out as a young teen--, I thought I was getting fat (very very minor gyno developed....so confused as a teen, hair growing in weird places, I wanted to fuck everything even inanimate objects. lol

You can't even really tell I have it, but it never went away. It's def there. Tissue has never noticeably been affected by pro-hormones, it hasn't diminished with the use of AI's. I would really hate to get surgery on something so minor--but it's one of those things that's been bugging me for over 10 years you know?

It was more noticeable when I was skin and bones, I quit caring as much by the time I was 16 and put on some size and my chest filled out.

yes that's how it has always been with the tissue there... its been like that my entire life, its not something that just developed now...

ive been running forma stanzol the entire cycle... i also have dostinex... but this is tissue that i have always had...

Quote Originally Posted by ryand View Post
    I have similar tissue from puberty. Which is literally the fucking reason I started working out as a young teen--, I thought I was getting fat (very very minor gyno developed....so confused as a teen, hair growing in weird places, I wanted to fuck everything even inanimate objects. lol

You can't even really tell I have it, but it never went away. It's def there. Tissue has never noticeably been affected by pro-hormones, it hasn't diminished with the use of AI's. I would really hate to get surgery on something so minor--but it's one of those things that's been bugging me for over 10 years you know?

It was more noticeable when I was skin and bones, I quit caring as much by the time I was 16 and put on some size and my chest filled out.
    yes that's how it has always been with the tissue there... its been like that my entire life, its not something that just developed now...

ive been running forma stanzol the entire cycle... i also have dostinex... but this is tissue that i have always had...
    I have the same thing from puberty. It got aggravated from my 1st test-e cycle and later from estro rebound from too much letro...If you don't want surgery there are only a couple options you can try:

1. Letro
    2. Nolva
    3. Ralox

I've been looking into ralox and nolva as they are extremely affective when run for 3-6 months. I will be running ralox very soon. Hope this helps, Keep Up The Good Work Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    I have the same thing from puberty. It got aggravated from my 1st test-e cycle and later from estro rebound from too much letro...If you don't want surgery there are only a couple options you can try:

1. Letro
    2. Nolva
    3. Ralox

I've been looking into ralox and nolva as they are extremely affective when run for 3-6 months. I will be running ralox very soon. Hope this helps, Keep Up The Good Work Bro!
    ive never heard of ralox but definitely have the other two on hand... thanks for the info bro... i appreciate it!

Day 25 - Big Chest and Biceps Day!!
    Sorry for not updating yesterday... I had a very busy day and was not able to update but I had a great tricep and back day...

Today I felt a lot better than I have the last 7 days... I have been having a lot of lethargy and nausea but today, finally, it subsided... I think I was just having trouble getting used to adding the anavar and proviron but today was a much better day...

So today for cardio I did a 60 minute elliptical on level 8 for 7.75 miles... I finished with the stairclimber for 15 minutes on level 13...

So I am going to start structuring this a bit different... I am going to list all my exercises and then discuss them...

BENCH PRESS - 215 x 10, 220 x 10, 220x 10, 225 x 10

superset: Dumbbell bench press 100 x 10, 100 x 10, 100 x 10, 100 x 10
    Standing simotaneous dumbbell side arm hammer curls 45 x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 10, 50 x 10

Standing dumbbell single arm iso curl - 65 x 10, 70 x 10, 70 x 10, 75 x 10

superset: seated simotaneous cable chest pushdowns - 100 x 10, 120 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10
    seated simotaneous cable curls - 100 x 10, 100 x 10, 100 x 10, 100 x 10

single arm cable hammer curl ( no connector) - 70 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 80 x 10

single arm bodymaster pec machine - 140 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10

So my bench press was very strong today... I feel like I could have gotten 230 x 10 and next week I will go for it... I am very happy with the progress on it lately... Last week I finally set a PR at 225 x 10 and that weight went up much easier this week...

Going straight into dumbbell bench press after barbell bench press was tough! I was very happy to get 100 x 10 on the dumbbells all four sets after that previous set...

My side arm hammer curls were very strong... The vascularity that shows on these is fcking amazing! I had a great pump in my biceps after these

Next were the iso curls... I think it looks damn impressive to curl 75 pound dumbbells on iso curls... This was a new PR for me as well...

The seated cable pushdowns were really different and difficult... I really liked the different angles that it hit my chest... I have never done them seated before and will definitely be doing it this way again...

The simotaneous cable curls are always nice... they burn your biceps so much and I was feeling great after these...

I also really liked the single arm hammer curls on the cable without a connector... I felt like these really hit my biceps better than any other bicep exercise i do... that's how good of an exercise this is... its so controlled and just requires perfect form and effort... i will definitely be doing more of these...

I finished with the single arm pec machine... This was a tough way to finish and it was a great way to complete my workout... I had to work very hard to get through this one but I could feel how great it was working my chest...

I made great progress today and just had an overall great feeling... My strength is getting better and better as well as my vascularity... I am always going for more progress each and every day... All feedback appreciated!!

Day 26 - Anavar is kicking in!!
    Today was another really strong day for me... Im definitely feeling so much better and back to my old self and just have a renewed sense of energy... I am very excited to move forward... The pictures that I have from today blew me away... I never thought I would ever be the size that I am today and be able to shred the way I have... I am very happy with the results so far... i still feel like I have a bit extra
    water but otherwise I am very happy!

Cardio today went very well... I started with a 50 minute stairclimber for 7.25 miles on level 13... Then I did a 20 minute elliptical for 2.5 miles on level 8. I finished it off with the bike for 3 miles on level 8 for 10 minutes...

Today was shoulders and traps and I had a tremendous workout!

Superset: Standing barbell shoulder press: 145x10, 150x10, 150x10, 155x10
    Alternate arm dumbbell high row: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 70x10

Superset: Seated straight bar shoulder press (10 second negatives) : 80x10, 80x10, 80x10,80x10
    Seated simotaneous dumbbell forward straight arm lateral raises: 45x10,45x10,45x10,45x10

Barbell single arm shoulder push: 115x10, 115x10, 115x10, 115x10

Single arm smith machine shrugs: 135x10, 155x10, 155x10, 155x10

Cybex machine bent arm lateral raises: 150x10, 150x10, 150x10, 150x10

Standing FREE WEIGHT single arm straight arm shoulder lateral raise: 35x10, 35x10, 35x10, 35x10

So I started off very strong and went big with my standing barbell shoulder
    presses... When I clean the bar up and have it in the press position, the veins that are showing are just incredible. So I started off at 145 and went to my previous PR of 150... I went for a new PR of 155 and nailed it... Thats a really big press... This is a flat footed shoulder press with no leg help whatsoever. Just a pure standing shoulder press...

I superset this with alternate arm dumbbell high rows... These definitely take a lot out of you at the weight I was doing. I started off at PR weight of 65 and ended up making it to 70 on the last set...

The next superset was tough!! When I do negatives, I really push myself to the max... 10 seconds going down on a negative is so extreme... most people do 3-5 seconds... If I am going to take the time to do negatives, I am going to get more than my moneys worth... I was just shredding my shoulders on these but the benefits are incredble... It definitely made my superset interesting but I still managed all four sets on seated simotaneous forward lateral raises at 45...

The next exercise was very tough but I am definitely going to be doing this one more often. This is a standing exercise where you take a barbell and hook it on to a connector (normally used for back rows) and press it with one arm. This was shaping my shoulders beautifully... I did all four sets at 115 and absolutely loved it...

I tried a different way of doing shrugs on the smith machine today by doing them single armed and it was awesome... I started at 135 and was able to finish at 155... i really like doing them this way because it really puts extra focus on them and helps to give them more shape...

Next I went straight to PR weight on the cybex bent arm lateral raises... I like to do the bent arm raises on this machine on occasion because its very controlled and I get a very nice burn on them... I did all four sets at 150, which was a PR...

I finished strong, going with FREE WEIGHTS instead of dumbbells... Its much harder to lift free weights because of the way they are proportioned and the weight distribution is just very difficult but very beneficial. I did standing single arm straight arm shoulder lateral raises... I did all four sets with a 35lb. free weight...

This workout today was a tremendous success and I am just thrilled with the result. I weighed in at 204 today, which is up 13 lbs. in less than 4 weeks. I can really start to see the anavar kick in and you can tell by the pictures that the vascularity is just unbelievable. I am very excited with the progress and am pushing for much more... I am absolutely loving the additons of anavar and proviron and will just keep working harder and harder... All feedback appreciated!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Awesome log Bro!! Keep up the hard work. I can tell from all the pics you've posted that you are definitely getting bigger, and staying lean at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Awesome log Bro!! Keep up the hard work. I can tell from all the pics you've posted that you are definitely getting bigger, and staying lean at the same time.
    Thanks for the support bro! I really appreciate it!

Day 27 - More Strength Gains!!
    I am definitely feeling much much better and it is really showing in my workouts... I have been feeling extra strong and continually see increases in strength and size...

Today was another strong workout. I started with 35 minutes on the elliptical for 4.25 miles on level 8. Then I did 35 minutes on the stairclimber for 5 miles on level 13 and i finished it off with the bike for 3 miles on level 8 for 10 minutes.

Today was back and triceps.

Superset: Seated cable back extension row - 220x10, 230x10, 230x10, 240x10

Wide grip back pushups - 30,30,30

Superset: Wide grip (side connector) lat pulldown - 200 x 10, 210x10, 210x10, 220x10

Cybex machine single-arm tricep extension - 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 75x10

Superset: Single arm rotary upper back - 220x10, 235x10, 250x10, 250x10

Lower back weighted back extensions - 45x12, 45x12, 45x12

Superset: Bodymaster hammer strength low row (10 second negatives) - 45x10, 45x10, 45x10, 45x10

Standing overhead tricep bar extension - 110x10, 110x10, 110x10, 110x10

Lay - down overhead tricep curl bar extrension - 110x10, 110x10, 110x10, 110x10

Wide grip side connector tricep extension - 177x10, 177x10, 177x10, 189x10

So I started off with a superset of cable seated back extension rows and wide grip back pushups. I started off the back rows at my previous PR of 220x10... I smashed that pr getting up to 240 my last set.

I like the back pushups because they really put a high concentration on your mid back area... I do the push ups with my fingers facing out on a very wide grip and do them nice and controlled and just feel it all through my back... Its a really nice complimentary exercise...

Next i did very controlled wide grip lat pulldowns and the cybex machine seated tricep extensions with a single arm instead of simotaneous.

I really wanted to do more of a concentration than super heavy on the lat pulldowns because I really want to shred my back and get that nice V shape going... 220 x 10 is my PR which I did do on the last set but I went for more controlled exercise on this one...

I have never done the tricep machine single armed and it was great... I noticed a big difference in how it felt on my triceps and will continue to add this into my workout...

Next I did single arm rotary upper back and weighed back extensions... I went straight for PR weight on the single arm rotary and it was not too hard for me... I maxed out the weight on the machine the last two sets at 250 x 10...

I did all my lower back extensions with a 45lb. plate...

Next I did a tough one on the bodymaster low row... The 10 second negatives are really tough... I did all four sets at 45 x 10... I was looking forward to this exercise but also knew it would be very difficult and it was but it was definitely worth it...

I superset these with standing overhead tricep extensions with a curl bar... These are always nice and controlled and 110 is very nice weight for these...

Next I did lay down overhead tricep extensions... These are very controlled and really shape the triceps nicely...

I finished with wide grip tricep extensions... This is an extremely wide grip while gripping side connectors on a pulldown bar. I had to add dumbbell weight to the cables for these and got up to 189 on them...

This workout went very well... I moved through it at a quicker pace to really push my muscular endurance... Sometimes its good to do this and shock the muscles... When I lift really heavy I normally rest about 2 minutes in between sets but today I was more along the lines of 45 seconds... I like to mix this in when I can... Its obviously more difficult on chest days or shoulder days when the weight is just so heavy so back and tricep days are easier to incorporate them in.... I am feeling very vascular and very strong. I still feel like I have a bit of water and it bothers me but I am extremely happy with most everything... I always find things that need mprovement and it motivates me to keep working harder.... I will continue to push harder and harder and makes as much progress as possible. All feedback appreciated!

Day 29- The strength continues to build...
    I must say that my overall energy and feeling of well being is so much better lately... I think the adjustment of the addition of anavar and proviron took its toll for about a week but now I am past that and feeling much better and I can definitely feel it during my workouts...

I feel like I am holding extra water today for some reason.... I have been trying to come up with a conclusion all day but have not found one... My diet has stayed beyond clean and I have not changed anything so it must just be one of those days...

Today for cardio I did 60 minutes on the elliptical for 7.75 miles on level 8 and finished with 15 minutes on the stairclimber for 2.25 miles on level 13...

I sweat a ton today and have been pissing non stop today so hopefully whatever extra water was there will be gone tomorrow...

So today was chest and biceps day and I have to say, I am absolutely loving the growing amounts of strength I am having on a daily basis... I am almost in shock to the amounts of weight I am throwing around...

Superset: Dumbbell Incline - 100 x 10, 100 x 10, 105 x 10, 105x10

Dumbbell simotaneous curls - 45 x 10, 45 x 10, 45 x 10, 50 x 10

Superset: Dumbbell arnold flies - 80 x 10, 80 x 10, 80 x 10, 80 x 10

Single arm inward hammer curl - 85 x 10, 90 x 10, 90 x 10, 95 x 10

Superset: Single arm dumbbell bench press - 90 x 10, 90 x10, 90x10, 90x10

Standing straight bar inverted curl - 90 x 10, 90 x 10, 90 x10, 90 x10

Rotary chest press - 250 x 10, 250 x 10, 250 x 10, 250 x 10

Single arm cybex machine hammer curl - 70 x 10, 70 x 10, 70 x 10, 70 x 10

I started off hard right from the jump... I went straight for the 100 lb. dumbbells on my incline and was just ripping them up... I set a pr of 105 last week and did 2 sets with that weight today... I feel I can get 110 for 10 and will aim for that next week on this exercise...

I superset it with nice and controlled simotaneous dumbbell curls. I really wanted to get a nice burn going on my biceps and this definitely did the trick...

Next superset was tough! I did dumbbell incline arnold flies superset with single arm inward hammer curls... The arnold flies are tough because they require a lot of stability with heavy weight... 80 lb dumbbells on this is very high and tough...

The next lift was my most impressive of the day... Single arm inward hammer curls... I was able to get to 95 on these... watching myself do any sort of curl with a 95 lb. dumbbell just didn't even seem real to me but I truly enjoyed watching it! I was so thrilled with this but I feel I can get the 100 up next time...

I felt that my single arm dumbbell bench with 90 lb. dumbbells was very impressive as well... This was very difficult, especially considering what I had just done on my chest but I did all four sets with this weight...

The inverted curls are always tough and they just burn all over... I did all four sets on 90 and was just burning after this set...

The rotary chest press was next and I did max weight on the machine at 250 all four sets... I feel that is extremely impressive and it was definitely tough to finish my chest on for the day...

I finished with the cybex machine single arm hammer curls... I really went for a nice shaping exercise to finish the workout with but still went very heavy for single arm on this machine... 70 on all four sets was very impressive and was a nice finish to the workout...

I am just so thrilled with the gains in strength that are going on... I am getting a ton of compliments on my body shape as well which is very nice to hear because I am extra sensitive with this... I feel like things are going very well but I am looking to get extra cut going on here as well... I am wanting to finish this cycle right at 6% body fat... I am very happy with my muscle size and shape right now and just want to continue to move forward and keep making progress... All feedback appreciated!!

Day 30 - A Huge Shoulder Day!!
    So today was just an overall better day for me. I felt like I was holding a lot less water, although still holding more than I am comfortable with, but I felt like I had much more energy again today, more than I have had in quite some time. I was really liking the start to the day and it reflected in my workout.

For cardio today I started with the elliptical for 60 minutes on level 8 for 7.75 miles. Then I went to the stairclimber for 10 minutes on level 13. I finished with 100 consecutive burpees.

I can't wait for my new shoes to get here. They should be here any day. I waited for the gel nimbus 14's to come out but I truly miss running. My shoes now are just worn and running the way I run just causes me setbacks and I am being smart and waiting as opposed to giving myself shin splints. They will be here tomorrow or the next day!

Today was shoulders and traps and I just felt like this would be a very strong one for me and I was definitely right!

Superset: Hammer strength shoulder press: 230 x 10, 250 x10, 250 x 10, 260 x 10

Single arm FREE WEIGHT, bent- arm lateral raise: 45 x 10, 45 x10, 45x10, 45x10

Superset: Standing wide grip straight bar shoulder press(10 second negatives) - 90 x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10

Seated dumbbell simotaneous straight arm shoulder lateral raises - 40 x 10, 40 x 10, 40 x 10, 40 x10

Dumbbell shrugs - 140 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10, 140 x 10

Superset: Seated dumbbell arnold press - 65 x 10, 65 x 10, 65x10, 65x10

Seated simotaneous dumbbell rear delt - 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10

Dumbbell simotaneous high row: 60 x 10, 60 x 10, 60 x 10, 60 x 10

This workout was awesome from start to finish. I am not sure what my PR was previously on hammer strength shoulder press but 260 is almost three plates on each side... It was tough but I felt was very impressive.

I love to do free weight lateral raises because I just feel like I get so much more out of them. They definitely can give a little fatigue because the required effort with the weight distribution is much more difficult but they are great to mix in and with a 45 plate, they are very difficult but a huge accomplishment...

The standing shoulder press negatives are so tough doing each rep for ten seconds. My PR on these had been 80 so 90 was a nice increase. By the fourth set, your shoulders are just so burnt but they are shaped so nice!

I was getting so many looks when I was doing the seated simotaneous straight arm lateral raises... The amounts of veins and shred that was showing on these was absolutely insane. I have to get a video of these next time I do them because as hard as they are, I am able to block some of it out because of what I see in the mirror. These are just an awesome workout though and I love what they do for my shoulders.

Next I went as heavy as I ever have on dumbbell shrugs. I started with PR weight at 140 x 10 and finished with a nice PR of 145 x 10.

I stayed consistent on my dumbbell arnold presses. I always do them later in my workout so they are very difficult. I feel like 65 dumbbells on these are very impressive, especially considering what my shoulders had gone through prior to this one.

The simoteaneous rear delts are very tough because of having to hold the weight up for so long even with your chest. I love the way these feel as opposed to doing them on a machine because you have to work so much harder this way... These are excellent for adding size to your traps.

I finished very strong with dumbbell high rows. I started at PR weight of 60 x 10 and finished at that weight. These were so difficult to finish with but I felt it was a great way to finish an extremely productive workout...

I am just thrilled with the continued progress... I am however still bothered by the extra water that I have and just cannot wait to get rid of it... I am very touchy when it comes to this but I will definitely get it gone by cycles end. I am just so happy with my strength increases and just watching my muscles transform... The vascularity continues to be amazing and seeing these changes just motivates me more to continue to add to them... All feedback appreciated!!

You just feeling bloated from the extra water?

Looking forward to seeing update pics, your strength is looking great.

Have you been experiencing any side effects other than the water retention and Anterior tib hurting?

You said you think the nausea was from all the stims?

Pro Bodybuilder
    keep it up bro. nice work

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Thread Information