Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

View Poll Results: Im i taking enough

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please help

0 0%
  • Help please

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Rookie
    Tren ace 100 bold 200 cycle
    I am currently taking tren ace 100 and bold 200... I am on my 5th week. I am 30 years old 5'9 195lbs 26% body fat. I take 1/2 cc of each sun tues and thursday. Im trying to get my body fat in between 15-20... My question is am i taking enough or should i take more.. I have lost 5lbs. i look a little slimmer on my waist line my shoulders and traps look like they are the one that have best improved. My ultimate goal is to drop to 170-175lbs with 15% bodyfat.

Can I ask you some questions?

What made your decide on this cycle, have you done previous cycles? What is your diet and training like?

Are you taking any support supplements?

I will let you know that your cycle if very flawed, and can use a lot of improvements.

Rookie
    One of my buddies said it worked for him. That he took it pre contest. Of course im not as big as he is... My diet is clean no fast food at all or fried food. I just added 30 minutes of cardio last week. I just feel it plateau already. I dont know if i should add something else to the cycle or take more a week. The first 2 weeks i was taking 1.5cc of bold on sunday and tren eod .. But tren by itself would have me sore fore like 3-4 days so i started doing them together ever other day.

If it were me, I'd end this cycle, and wrap up your post cycle therapy (pct) as quick as possible.

Then I would do a good beginner cycle. I want to let you know that TEST should be the base of every cycle. Without test you're not doing things right.

For your first cycle I would suggest Test Enanthate at 500mg per week.

26% body fat is very high, I'd like to know your diet, and what your workout routine every week is.

Steroids are NOT the answer to everything, they aren't magic, and shouldn't relied on so heavily. Proper nutrition is going to give you about 75% of your gains/fat loss. Without a great diet you won't see jack.

Rookie
    I feel like test is my enemy lol. Ive done test and deca back in 2005 i felt like i was always in a bad mood. Ive tried winstrol before didnt really like it. Then again i got it in tj. My current diet ... 6egg whites 1 yolk cup of oatmeal banana. Protein shake 30grams of protein 7 grams of carbs in between meals. Lunch either chicken or steak with veggies for lunch... No patatoes, a pre and post work out drink all dinners are either chicken or tuna salad no dressing or croutons .. And about a gallon of water a day. Im seing results on what im on. Ive got stronger.. Grew muscle upper body.. My waist size went from 34 to 32/31... I dont know if my body fat is 100% acurate its from a scale i have at home. Before i was doing just 10-15 cardio now i bump it up to 30minutes... Every saturday i go for 2 mile jog in sauna suit. .

What type of poll is this?lol

Sounds like you're eating about 1500 calories a day.

Should be dropping lots of weight.

Test isn't your enemy. Your enemy is these other drugs and how they will mess up your system, test is going to equalize you.

I personally don't think test changes my attitude at all. If anything I am nicer than usual because I'd never want that stupid persona of being a 'prick because of steroids'

You can wait to see what others say, but I don't think it will be much different from me.

I'm gonna be straight up with you. You are in no shape for gear and have no idea what your doing whatsoever. Spear is right. Your best bet is to quit taking everything and run PCT.

Junior Bodybuilder brownchoclit's Avatar
    @196lb and 20 something % bodyfat..your waist is 34??? sounds really small

Thread Information