Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happyzle View Post
    Thats some good news !! Thanks bro
    glad to be here man!!!!! if you need anything just holler

Update #1

Pin days will be Sunday and Wednesday, I got a nurse friend who pin for me. Cant believe how nice she is. First pin went well, I thought it was gonna be WAY WORSE than it was ... I barely felt nothing except the needle piercing the skin. I started the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. Now I cant wait next pinning day hahahah

I did not massage after injection and now i am a little bit sore. Im gonna take a warm shower i guess its gonna help.

I will post the picture of my leg tonight hopefully.

Picture of my quad... I lost some size since I got sick last weekend... still a few pounds to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Update #2

Day #1

Monday I did pec/biceps, the pump was incredible. The strength had suffered from my flu on last weekend tho. I couldnt charge alot on bench, I did 300x8, I used to do 310x10. It will catch up im not worried much about it. Im not crazy but I think I could feel the Dbol pump when I did my biceps even if it only been 2 days since I started. Arms were so much pumped.

Day #2

Tuesday I fell asleep at 6pm just after dinner so I missed my workout, I've read on it and I think dbol make me more tired than usual. I saw that drinking alot of water can resolve this. Im at it !!

Day #3

I just did shoulder and tri's. I didnt see any change in shoulder workout, looks normal. Used 105's for 6reps and 110's for 4 reps. Used to do 120's for 8 reps tho. Gotta catch up on this!!!! Triceps went well, The pump was awesome, I'll see what happens in the next day but I think I might start bloating a little bit. We'll see, training went well. Weight is still the same, well I was 182 last weeks, Caught a bad flu then dropped to 172, Im back to like 174.

I must say I'm excited to see how this goes. You have such great natty size. You could be the next DaHurt as far as cycle gains go. Good luck

Thanks my friend! Im pretty excited too!! hehe

Update #3

Second pin went well, my personal nurse couldnt do it for me tho I had to do it haha

Much more stress than pain, i could say no pain at all but still worrying about pinning at the good place, did it in the quad. Hope it will be without any problems.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Looks like some decent quad size bud. Keep updating with pics - that's what makes logs interesting!

Dbol definitely made me very tired...but the worst was back pumps, especially on heavy deads!

Thanks brother, yeah i will, when you stopped taking dbol did you feel your energy coming back? it sucks being tired all day long, i can still handle it good. By chance i've always been motivated going to the gym and keeping my diet in check.

Cant wait for the test to kick in !! Should happen by week 4 if everything is normal?
    Last edited by happyzle; 04-19-2012 at 02:00 PM.

BRo looking great natty and your cycle hope put in you on even better shape. I`m sub for this one...good luck

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Coming in late on this one, but will be following your progress!
    Glad you're over the flu. Being that sick sucks big time!

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyzle View Post
    Thanks brother, yeah i will, when you stopped taking dbol did you feel your energy coming back? it sucks being tired all day long, i can still handle it good. By chance i've always been motivated going to the gym and keeping my diet in check.

Cant wait for the test to kick in !! Should happen by week 4 if everything is normal?
    The lethargy definitely subsided when I stopped the dbol finally. I would say I could really notice the test by week 5...but it's not like this amazing burst...it comes on slow and steady but it is awesome

@Piki & MT-momma Thanks for following !!

@Dahurt Alright cant wait for further weeks !!:P

I gotta ask you something tho Im having a normal PIP like I had on shoulder few days ago. I can walk and climb stair and when I put pressure on it the ache is bad. It looks like my right quad is swollen(Like if i had a big quad pump). There is no abcess or red or blue color on it, just a swollen quad. Is it because the oil hasnt fully entered the muscle yet? I have no fever also and feeling well.

I will take a hot shower and will try to massage it to make it disappear.

Forgot to mention, Quad is looking really normal until I flex it.

Should I worry?

Give me your thoughts please
    Last edited by happyzle; 04-19-2012 at 10:59 PM.

No worries on the pip Bro. It's a virgin muscle reaction. I did a quad inject when I started Trt. I had the same reaction. It took almost a full week to feel 100%. I think this is why most pin glutes, but some still love quad injects & has no effect on them. I used ice & stretched the quad seemed to help.

Ok thanks alot

Yeah this morning it feels better a little. I applied hot water and massaged it and it helped. I thought it might be an infection but it is just a regular PIP. I love pinning quads tho ill stick with it and shoulders.

Quads hurt me too much I`ll stick with glutes and shoulders, how is everything else bro..

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Not that I pin, but if i did, glutes it would be. I'm kinda a sissy and think if I had to pin my quads, I'd puke..lol. I pin hubby's glutes for him. No way I could even watch if he decided to pin glutes...ahhh!

But, yeah it sounds like pip due to virgin muscle.

I like shoulders too haha everything is going fine, I can feel a little extra pump, not that I am more vascular but I feel my muscles are fuller when I train. Must be the early signs of Dbol, I dont have any strength gains or mass gains yet. When I go to sleep, while im laying on my bed, I can feel im getting larger but nothing spectacular.

Yeah must be virgin muscle PIP. I kinda love pinning myself in the quads tho :P probably more than glutes(not sure ill try those). I find it fun except the stress of pinning at the right spot and the ***** PIP haha

Im gonna try to complete my back workout with this nearly unbearable feeling, the pain itself isnt that bad but the feeling is really weird haha its like my outer quad is gonna explode due to pressure in the muscle lol

Update #4

I did Back and forearms this afternoon, Quad pain did not bother me to do any exercices. Training went very well. I could definitely tell the increase of mass/water weight in my shoulders and trapz area. We can notice the increase of thickness. People that usually train at the same time than me at my local gym were looking at me differently than usual lolll im pretty sure they noticed the change too.

Anyone have tips for bacne? I always had a little bit on my shoulder but it seems to be a little worse. I wash my shoulders 2-3x a day but doesnt seems to help.

Thanks alot for following my log and I really enjoy being on Ology for your help and opinions !!!!

Novice
    Definitely going to follow this one! I myself am thinking about picking up some test E and dbol from our good uncle.

Good luck bro

Thanks alot bro, Wish you best of luck !!

I just did pin #3 tonite in the left thigh. I didnt take a hot shower just before and it was more painful. Also I could feel like a nerve or something in my hamstring tingling lol it was a weird feeling. despite that it went well. Im still sore from the right thigh from wednesday.

Update

I did Pec biceps tonite, Training went very well pump was awesome.

I did benchpress 6-6-4-4 with my slingshot, I did 380x6,380x6,400x4,400x4

Dumbells press flat 4x10 with 105's

Pec deck with alternate punching with rubberband.

Bicep pump was nice but nothing spectacular, I didnt really paid attention to the weight used.

P.S. Ill have to skip leg day tomorrow one more time. Im still sore as fu** from pinning left thigh from yesterday. Ill have to do them on wednesday before I pin again on the right thigh if im not still feeling sore. Will do back tomorrow.

Damn, you are sticking with those quad injections. You are a better man than I. I tapped out on those after one pin. Hope it gets easier on you Bro! Best of luck

Thanks alot man !! haha well I dont like pinning glutes and im pretty sure i cant pin myself in shoulders, i havent tried yet tho, I might try it if quads are getting too sore. I hope that after 3-4 pins each they'll stop hurting haha

I rarely pin glutes, I always pin quads, and shoulders... so easy.

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information