Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    First Cycle - Sustanon 250
    Hi all the time has come for me to go on my first cycle. im planning on starting tomorrow as long as my PCT arrives today, if not ill postpone it.

Stats: 21
    Weight: 76KG/168Lbs
    lifting experience: 2.5 Years

Routine will be:
    Mon - back and bis
    Tues - Kickboxing
    Wed - Shoulders
    Thurs - Kickboxing
    Fri - Chest and tris
    Sat - Legs
    Sun - Rest

Im taking sus250 only for 12 weeks @ 500 mg/week,Injecting on a tues and thurs.

PCT will be 3 weeks after last injection:
    clomid 50/50/50/50 ED
    nolva 40/40/20/20 ED

I have arimidex as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) im still waiting on confirmation from a more experienced member on here as to when to take it and what doses but i was thinking taking it everyday for 12 weeks from the day of the first injection.

Diet will be waking up every morning at 8 am and eating every 2 hours. Eating as much clean food as poss such as lots of grilled chicken steak!! and tuna etc, ill be having 3 protein shakes a day ( ON whey gold standard) each shake will be a double scoop. Post workout shake will contain a carb powder to create an insulin spike. Snacking on peanuts throughout the day whilst drinking lots of water.

I have nutrional supplements too such as glucosamine and omega 3 fish oils.

If theres anything else i can think of ill update this thread. I'l post progress pics along the way.

Novice
    Had the first shot today. injected into my right deltoid, made my muscle slightly numb afterwards but that was it. Going tomorrow to stock up on as much food as poss lol problem is im a uni student so its hard making my own meals and taking them to uni and eating in the middle of lectures but theres a nice play near uni that do the best grilled steak by far.

Novice
    Heres a few pics from the past few months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jet1990; 03-22-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Novice
    Woke up this morning and my shoulder kills. It doesnt hurt when im just aitting around dong nothing. It only hurts if i move my shoulder and touch it. Is this normal?

lol does it sound normal?

Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    lol does it sound normal?
    lol hurts?? JK try to do it in the butt doesn`t hurts that much IMO.

Novice
    Few days on from the jab. Shoulder still feels dead. Had my first workout yesterday on cycle ( chest and tris ). The workout was normal, i know alot of people have the placebo effect but i know it hasnt kicked in yet so my mind isnt tricking my body lol i think i may relocate jab points bcoz i cant keep working out with dead shoulders lol

Novice
    My shoulder feels fine now, had a leg workout today;
    5x5 freeweight squats
    3x10,8,6 leg press
    3x10,8,6 calf extension
    finished off with a blast kickboxing style!

As for diet, im hitting between 3500-4000 calories per day. trying my best to get the ratio correct between fat,carbs and protein. Ive got to say ive doubled my usual calorie intake in the past few days which is probably why i didnt seem to be gaining weight. I'm hoping all goes well and i can just continue to eat like an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet1990 View Post
    Few days on from the jab. Shoulder still feels dead. Had my first workout yesterday on cycle ( chest and tris ). The workout was normal, i know alot of people have the placebo effect but i know it hasnt kicked in yet so my mind isnt tricking my body lol i think i may relocate jab points bcoz i cant keep working out with dead shoulders lol
    dude it takes weeks for you to notice anything. lol, like 4-6weeks i should say

also pin on monday/thursday. so that you have 2 days between.
    Last edited by Weights; 03-25-2012 at 06:37 PM.

all i know is brother stay safe! and kill it man! i seriously hope every time i get on this site that i see people getting strength! gains! and pushing themselves....there's no better feeling then getting results! and i hope you have good ones brother!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Weights View Post
    dude it takes weeks for you to notice anything. lol, like 4-6weeks i should say

also pin on monday/thursday. so that you have 2 days between.
    my current routine is mon wed fri so i thought pinning inbetween these days would be ideal as i can take advantage of the short esters? so if i decide on pinning on mon and thurs should i do it after or before a workout?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by midg3t3 View Post
    all i know is brother stay safe! and kill it man! i seriously hope every time i get on this site that i see people getting strength! gains! and pushing themselves....there's no better feeling then getting results! and i hope you have good ones brother!
    Had my first back and bis workout today, broke a personal best on one exercise. I cant really say this is a placebo because i know the juice wont kick in for a few weeks so i really dont know where this extra strength came from LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Jet1990 View Post
    Had my first back and bis workout today, broke a personal best on one exercise. I cant really say this is a placebo because i know the juice wont kick in for a few weeks so i really dont know where this extra strength came from LMAO
    thats good to here nothing better then breaking personal best records,ya man the mind is a powerful thing lol

Ronin
    How's this cycle going now?
    Weight/strength gains?
    Gyno? And how are the balls handling it? lol

I ask cuz as soon as I get everything in order I'm doing the same cycle. But I'm gonna launch w/D-bol and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand for gyno.

for u pinning days are Monday n Thursdays..best time in my opinion is rite before bed..all muscles r relaxed..hope every thing goes well hit hard..

Novice
    update: just over two weeks in, my weight is up by 4 Kgs, i feel like i have abit of a gut showing lol as for strength tbh i dont feel stronger. A few exercises ive improved on but i wouldnt say it dramatic.

As a side note, the past two injections ive had blood squirt out slightly after drawing the needle out, possibly thinner blood due to cycle? anyhow nothing to worry about. No signs of gyno yet, got some adex n letro on hand, my crown jewels feel slightly n i mean slightly smaller. people are saying they think im gaining abit of weight but end of the day its still early stages. My anger has kicked in already. Road rage has gone through the roof to a point where i followed someone who cut me off and i findmyself beeping my friend's horns for them. it seemed to have kicked in just out of nowhere. at my last two kickboxing sessions i was like an animal outperforming everyone, i think im going to start arousing suspicion soon lol will keep posted when i start noticing a diff and not other people.

Novice
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Been super busy recently. Its a little over four weeks since i started. Body weight is up by 6kg. Ive developed abit of a belly, ehat could this be? No signs of gyno yet, got abit of acne here and there. My kickboxing club members r saying im getting bigger evertime i go there lol

My strength has gone up a lil. I use to max out on 36kg on dumbell flat chest press and now i can do 40kg without support. Im just hoping it all kicks in withon the next week.

Rookie
    your gut showed up, because you started eating like crazy before susta kicked in, its because sustanon kicks in around fourth week.

i would advise to gradually build up calories because there is no point in getting fat in the first three weeks without test in the bloodstream

if you took dianabol for a kickstarter in the first 5 weeks, then you could easily eat like crazy from the start. just my thoughts.
    Last edited by blackbeast; 04-22-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Novice
    Oooo that makes sense. I thought it may have bin water retention. So i have to hope my whole body grows so it takes focus iff my gut or go on clen after the cycle?

Hi, just make sure u eat clean no crazy un healthy calories.

Rookie
    i would not cut without test if you bulk up on it, because if you do this after the cycle your test will be still low and additionally, caloric deficit throws body into the anti anabolic mode where catabolism is heightened due to the constant AMPK activation.

so if you bulked on test i would cut on it either. maybe propionate+ clen or the cheap and tried out solution which is 15mg of dianabol solo during a cut.

just my thoughts, because i think it would be the best way not to lose everything you gained on the cycle.

Novice
    Even if i left it a month after my post cycle therapy (pct) finishes? I thought the clen would only get rid of the fat? So instead i shud run anuva AAS and a cutting agent?

Rookie
    you always lose muscle in calorie deficits, unless on test, then its almost no loss becasue your body is anabolic all the time while on it.

so i would extend this current cycle by a few weeks on prop + clen.

however clen isnt the best option.. and clen will quickly gas you out and you will be feeling like crap on this, i find ephedrine superior. in comparison to clen, ephedrine it a GREAT pre workout "supplement" that doesnt kill your conditioning and dont cause headaches. for fat loss, it works almost the same.

i speak for myself, had pretty much shitty sides and the final effect of clen wasnt that good cuz i gained back the whole weight i lost, not even changing my diet, used it 4 times and it was the same all the time. bad seesaw efect.....
    Last edited by blackbeast; 04-22-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Ur to young u have know idea what ur getting into. I hate seeing suff like this.

Novice
    Explain how? I asked a question, i didnt say everything is set in stone. Isnt the point of this whole forum to gain knowledge? To say im 21 ive approached rhis better than most guys put there by using only pharmacutical grade products, getting a qualified nurse to inject, having full blood work done as well as kidney MRI scans.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information