Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Big time summer bulk
    Test E: 750mg for 20 weeks
    Deca: 600mg for 18 weeks
    dbol: 30mg a day for 4 weeks

Will be taking aromasin and HCG throughout cycle. Have letro and adex OH in case of gyno or too much bloat.

PCT will be Clomid and Toremifene

Stats:

6'
    225lbs
    14%

Goals:

I'd like to see 250. This isn't too crazy for me as i've been up to 245 natural before, but I was quite chubby. I'd like to be much leaner at that size.

This cycle looks good to go. I like to watch long cycles that for sure. When you planing to start this cycle?

I will start in two weeks. I recently was on a cut, went from 235 down to 217, I have started raising my carbs again, knowing that I will start this cycle, I wanted to gain a few more lbs before I started.

My diet looks like this:

40oz chicken per day.

8 cups of rice per day.

and some misc garbage food. (ie. today my gf gave me a couple spoons of cookie dough... jesus christ that's good shit)

I don't mind eating the same food every day, I did it for multiple years overseas and have grown pretty accustomed to it.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    I will start in two weeks. I recently was on a cut, went from 235 down to 217, I have started raising my carbs again, knowing that I will start this cycle, I wanted to gain a few more lbs before I started.

My diet looks like this:

40oz chicken per day.

8 cups of rice per day.

and some misc garbage food. (ie. today my gf gave me a couple spoons of cookie dough... jesus christ that's good shit)

I don't mind eating the same food every day, I did it for multiple years overseas and have grown pretty accustomed to it.
    You want to post a 1 week diet with each days meals. I can help you sort out a proper bulking diet.

I eat what I posted above. 40oz chicken, 8 cups of rice. I add some BBQ sauce to each meal, and some hot sauce. I drink water.

Novice
    I eat what I posted above. 40oz chicken, 8 cups of rice. I add some BBQ sauce to each meal, and some hot sauce. I drink water.
    that is it??

bro... you need a better diet than that to bulk. try posting a 7-day meal plan including 6 meals and 2 shakes each day. We'll go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolossus View Post
    that is it??

bro... you need a better diet than that to bulk. try posting a 7-day meal plan including 6 meals and 2 shakes each day. We'll go from there.
    Thanks, but no thanks. I think I got this covered.

Novice
    cool. good luck.

3J
    you ever heard of a food born allergin from eating the same foods every day for a long period of time??

i know you said you got this covered but if i were you i would pull from 3 protein sources and at least 2 carb sources a day...

but what do i know huh?? lol

good luck to you my man.. i hope you meet your goals
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Novice
    Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Venison (my favorite) damn I would get tired of all that chicken. Ate a lot of this past bulker and got up to 245lbs standing @ 5'7"

Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    you ever heard of a food born allergin from eating the same foods every day for a long period of time??

i know you said you got this covered but if i were you i would pull from 3 protein sources and at least 2 carb sources a day...

but what do i know huh?? lol

good luck to you my man.. i hope you meet your goals
    I never doubted your knowledge. I appreciate your tips and will try to implement them. I just get into a rhythm and it's hard to break it. Currently the only other proteins I get is from fish and powder. I have about 1 shake a day, and fish maybe twice every other week. The only other carb I eat is yams, taste good, just a bit expensive to be eating tons of.

I never doubted your knowledge. I appreciate your tips and will try to implement them. I just get into a rhythm and it's hard to break it. Currently the only other proteins I get is from fish and powder. I have about 1 shake a day, and fish maybe twice every other week. The only other carb I eat is yams, taste good, just a bit expensive to be eating tons of.

Im the same way to man. I get a routine going and i dont shy away from it. And if your diet is working for you wich it is i would stick with it. I dont beleive every one should have the same diet because every one us diffrent. It dont make since. But cnt wait for you to start your cycle bro.

Any before to compare it to? Looks good now

I haven't started my cycle yet, do you want pictures of when I was lighter?

Shoot no...I misread the date at the top...thought it was from last year. Thought your cycle was done and you're updating haha. Sorry.

You have a great base to start with. Kill it. Update us when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Shoot no...I misread the date at the top...thought it was from last year. Thought your cycle was done and you're updating haha. Sorry.

You have a great base to start with. Kill it. Update us when it's over.
    Hell yeah he has a nice base im ready to see some massive gains on this one.

For sure bro. I can see the pac coming out and the chest getting way bigger. Make a good cycle by eating like a fucking horse.

Download 'Myfitnesspal' app on your smart phone to keep track of your calories. Make sure you are fucking eating!!!!!!!!!!! *Screams*

Good luck bro. Pump it hard (the weight room) and you should see big gains.

For sure bro. I can see the pac coming out and the chest getting way bigger. Make a good cycle by eating like a fucking horse.

Download 'Myfitnesspal' app on your smart phone to keep track of your calories. Make sure you are fucking eating!!!!!!!!!!! *Screams*

Good luck bro. Pump it hard (the weight room) and you should see big gains.
    Kinda cool app! but i'm pretty lazy when it comes to entering all that data into my phone, but i can try.

I will be hitting my calorie goals no problem. I can eat. I used to be a fatboy and know how to put down the foods!

All you gotta do is scan the barcode shit OR search for it and it stores all the calories, carbs, proteins, etc. info for you. Doesn't take no time. I do it while I'm eating the food.

And it remembers what you've put in...and if you eat it again...then just copy it to the current day.

All you gotta do is scan the barcode shit OR search for it and it stores all the calories, carbs, proteins, etc. info for you. Doesn't take no time. I do it while I'm eating the food.

And it remembers what you've put in...and if you eat it again...then just copy it to the current day.
    Not bad, i've been loggin so far today. Real easy to use.

Not bad, i've been loggin so far today. Real easy to use.
    No excuse now not to have your diet in check on this cycle. I ignore the 'breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack' shit. I just put it all in one most the time.

My diet is usually always fairly good. I have no problem eating the basic 40oz chicken, and 8 cups of rice per day. I always throw in some extras. So far today (i'm on the west coast) i've had 24oz of chicken, 4 cups rice, two flour tortillas, cup of shredded cheese, and a protein shake.

Wow...8 cups of rice?? What is your maintenance level on calories?

Wow...8 cups of rice?? What is your maintenance level on calories?
    About 2700 a day I believe for me to hold my size. I'm trying to gain right now, so I'm trying to do at least 400grams protein and 400 grams of carbs.

1 cup of long gran brown rice is 45 grams of carbs. 8 cups isn't too crazy.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Thread Information