Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 277
  1. #76
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CIII View Post
    Dude way to go reading your log gets me pumped thanks for the inspiration
    Thanks brother!

    Day 13: Weight: 236

    I seem to be gaining about a pound a day. Tonight's workout was legs, and holy hell, the pump was outrageous. I had to pause a couple of times because they felt as if they were going to pop. I changed up my routine a little bit to try to hit my lower tear drop area more, so that could have led to it, or it could just be that the dbol is really helping out.

    I'll take some pictures tomorrow. I'm bloated as hell!

    Workout Consisted of this:

    Extensions
    Front Squat
    Hack Squat
    Leg Press
    Lying Leg Curl
    SLDL
    Calf Raise

  2. #77
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    I'm sorry for the abosolute shitty pictures. My girl has the digital camera, and I promised pics so I took em with my phone again.




  3. #78
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5





  4. #79
    Rock Star Gfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I live under the Bar!
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    3
    Looking large! You are holding water in the lower abs but I would not call that bloated. Good job so far Bro!!

  5. #80
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    looking swole bro! good shit, keep it up

  6. #81
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfunky View Post
    Looking large! You are holding water in the lower abs but I would not call that bloated. Good job so far Bro!!
    I think it's just because I've gained so much weight in the past couple weeks, I feel bloated. 10lbs in 2 weeks is a lot!

    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    looking swole bro! good shit, keep it up
    Thank you, sir!

    My goal of 250lbs isn't too far away.

  7. #82
    Pro Bodybuilder pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hitting hard!!!!
    Posts
    2,418
    Rep Power
    5
    Nice progress bro...those 250 are just right the corner for you!!!

  8. #83
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    (yesterday)
    Day: 14 Weight: 235

    Seated Military Press
    Seated Side Lateral
    Upright Row
    Cable Side Lateral
    Front Raise
    smith machine shrug
    DB shrug

    Was a good workout. Shoulders felt great, but I have had shoulder issues with my right arm ever since I hurt it doing incline flys about 3 years ago. I'm really hoping deca can solve this a little bit, time will tell!

    Going to start hitting IGF-1 LR3 next week.

  9. #84
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Day 15
    Weight: 235

    Today I lifted arms, awesome pump as usual, arms felt like they wanted to explode. A couple guys from the gym commented that I was looking bigger, felt nice to hear that.

    Arm workout looks like this:

    BB Curl
    Isolated Curl
    Machine Preacher curl
    Rope Push down
    Close Grip Bench
    Skull Crusher
    Straight Bar Push Down
    Forearm curl

  10. #85
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    I could tell you look more defined your muscles have a lil more pop to them for sure..

  11. #86
    Pro Weights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    3
    great progress bro! keep it up!

  12. #87
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Looking good brother, keep killing it!

  13. #88
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    Brother when the deca dully kicks in,it will hit you like a train and out of the blue,when it does,magical things will begin to happen

  14. #89
    LEARNING weights=life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    3 cliques south of her equator ;)
    Posts
    1,216
    Rep Power
    3
    Good shit bro. Keep working hard!

  15. #90
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    I could tell you look more defined your muscles have a lil more pop to them for sure..
    Thanks, Josh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Weights View Post
    great progress bro! keep it up!
    Trying! Eating like a mofo

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Looking good brother, keep killing it!
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll be on your level at some point!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Brother when the deca dully kicks in,it will hit you like a train and out of the blue,when it does,magical things will begin to happen
    Sounds too good to be true!

    Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    Good shit bro. Keep working hard!
    I'll do my best.

  16. #91
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Ok something is wrong... I am eating so damn much food! Something happened in the last couple of days where I can pretty much eat a disgusting amount of food. I stopped eating tonight at family dinner because I realized I looked like a pig.

  17. #92
    Pro Bodybuilder pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hitting hard!!!!
    Posts
    2,418
    Rep Power
    5
    Man I wish I had tha problem, for me is hard to eat like I want to. Sometimes I`m not hungry and had to force my self to eat. Are you taking anything to make you eat more?

  18. #93
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by pikiki View Post
    Man I wish I had tha problem, for me is hard to eat like I want to. Sometimes I`m not hungry and had to force my self to eat. Are you taking anything to make you eat more?
    Nope, but I have been more active around my house/property lately. Whatever it is, it's nice to just eat and eat and feel great.

  19. #94
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Nope, but I have been more active around my house/property lately. Whatever it is, it's nice to just eat and eat and feel great.
    well if your deca is real and properly dosed,just wait lol,your appetite will go throught he roof lol,i cant quit eating lol,i thought i was a nut lol,but i just couldnt get full,which was a good thing

    i just pinned my last shot of Deca last night,so my cycle is over now back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 300mg/week for several months,gonna try my best to lose some of this BF of my big tall ass lol,im 6'5 283lb right now,and when i started i was 260lbs,i kept my estrogen down the whole time,i know alot is water,deca bloated me pretty bad,but i didnt care,i just hope i can hold on to some of this weight,next cycle im running the same cycle,but adding Masteron Eth...

    i wanna try and get down to 17%,right now im around 22-24% but feel like the friggin hulk lol

    next cycle my goal is 290-295 maybe,i hope,in confident i can make 290.....and hopefully after a few more cycles i can get to 300lbs,with lesser BF,but hell im 45 nearly 46 time is catching up with me lol,before i quit,i just wanna look intimidating lol
    Last edited by Bullseye Forever; 03-19-2012 at 06:44 AM.

  20. #95
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Ok something is wrong... I am eating so damn much food! Something happened in the last couple of days where I can pretty much eat a disgusting amount of food. I stopped eating tonight at family dinner because I realized I looked like a pig.
    Sounds like your Deca is on point! that's a good problem to have.

  21. #96
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    well if your deca is real and properly dosed,just wait lol,your appetite will go throught he roof lol,i cant quit eating lol,i thought i was a nut lol,but i just couldnt get full,which was a good thing

    i just pinned my last shot of Deca last night,so my cycle is over now back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 300mg/week for several months,gonna try my best to lose some of this BF of my big tall ass lol,im 6'5 283lb right now,and when i started i was 260lbs,i kept my estrogen down the whole time,i know alot is water,deca bloated me pretty bad,but i didnt care,i just hope i can hold on to some of this weight,next cycle im running the same cycle,but adding Masteron Eth...

    i wanna try and get down to 17%,right now im around 22-24% but feel like the friggin hulk lol

    next cycle my goal is 290-295 maybe,i hope,in confident i can make 290.....and hopefully after a few more cycles i can get to 300lbs,with lesser BF,but hell im 45 nearly 46 time is catching up with me lol,before i quit,i just wanna look intimidating lol
    Monster! Sounds like you already look intimidating

    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    Sounds like your Deca is on point! that's a good problem to have.
    Sure is! I never really had a problem eating before and hitting my calories, but I started almost laughing to myself last night on my 4th trip for ham/turkey mashed potatoes.

  22. #97
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    Day 18: Weight 238

    Chest:

    Incline BB
    Last set was 235x8

    Flat BB
    Last set was 315x5

    DB Fly (At this point my shoulder hurt incredibly bad, so I took it easy)
    35lb DB's

    DB Pull Over
    70lb DB

    Cable Row
    70

    Shoulder is starting to bug me again as my strength increases, really hoping deca will start kicking in and see if it helps. I'm afraid it is a tear in my rotator. This happened about 3 years back while preparing for a strongman, and has not seemed to get better even with ample time off at request from doctors.

  23. #98
    Rock Star Gfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I live under the Bar!
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Day 18: Weight 238

    Chest:

    Incline BB
    Last set was 235x8

    Flat BB
    Last set was 315x5

    DB Fly (At this point my shoulder hurt incredibly bad, so I took it easy)
    35lb DB's

    DB Pull Over
    70lb DB

    Cable Row
    70

    Shoulder is starting to bug me again as my strength increases, really hoping deca will start kicking in and see if it helps. I'm afraid it is a tear in my rotator. This happened about 3 years back while preparing for a strongman, and has not seemed to get better even with ample time off at request from doctors.
    Hope it is not a tear they suck ass. Your weight is still raising very steadily! Good luck with the shoulder bro!

  24. #99
    Pro Bodybuilder pikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hitting hard!!!!
    Posts
    2,418
    Rep Power
    5
    hope is nothing serious!!!

  25. #100
    Junior Bodybuilder Spear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    5
    It only hurts when lifting, don't seem to feel it in regular day to day living...

    however, I did get let laid off from work today. More time to sit at home and eat food.

uniquemicals
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By InPieces03 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
  2. By Orbitnutrition.com in forum Supplement Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:26 AM
  3. By Blown_SC in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network



solid muscle isolate 5lb





health and fitness talk