Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    Thanks bros!!!

Pikiki, did you run it at 5mg ED?? Where did you buy yours from, mine is uni-chem
    Yes 5mgs ED mine was GWP.
    clsmth700 likes this.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hey HP, saw in another thread that you got your Aromasin from GWP... how did you like it? What kind of bloat did you get before you started taking it and how effective was it at treating it?

I just started my cycle last Monday and have nothing to show for it thus far except 10 pounds of bloat lol... can't have anything interfering with this sexy ass face of mine nomsayin

Amateur Bodybuilder Hockeyplaya18's Avatar
    ^^Haha, yea my CHEEKS got a lil puffy till I started running Aromasin. I loved there aromasin, I gained about 10-15 lb's before I started taking the aromasin, I lost 6-7 lb's once I started taking it, so I would assume I gained 6-7 lbs of water weight until I started running the ARO. GWP shit is 100% legit, I have bought everything from Melonotan 2 too IGF-DES, and my post cycle therapy (pct) all were 100% legit and worked like a charm.

Good luck on your cycle bro!!! DO WORK!!!

JUNE 25th DAY (131) PCT DAY (22) GW-501516 DAY (8)

Continue to feel 100% normal, Im enjoying the summer a little to much though. But due to that Im putting the GW to the test, and so far it seems to be working, I ate like shit this weekend, and I havent noticed any negative changes. I plan on eating good until friday this week, lol. I will continue to post updates on how everythings going, and such.

Hope everyones doing great!!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Thanks bro. Just started up a log

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Haven't checked in on you in a while CHEEKS...glad to see you're feeling normal!

Quote Originally Posted by MN87 View Post
    Thanks bro. Just started up a log
    Im about to check it out right meow!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Haven't checked in on you in a while CHEEKS...glad to see you're feeling normal!
    Thanks Hurt!! Now Im just freaking pumped about my second cycle!!!! GONNA GET UGGGEEE!!!

What are you feeling so far from GW bro?

I dont feel to much, besides better cardio with hockey.. And Ive noticed less body fat around my stomach area, and I my diet has been kind of sketchy on the weekends, lol. So I think its doing its job!!!

Junior Bodybuilder grizzledsealpoacher's Avatar
    yeah buddy do work kid! Yo bro do you think that the hcg had any fat burning effect? I hear that that shit can tighten belly fat up when sub q injecting I am not doubting the GW power but I am wondering if hcg helped tighten up the belly?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Your log picquet my curiosity in GW-501516. It gets a lot of hits as being positively correlated to cancerous tumor growth. Did you come across this at all when you were researching it? What conclusions did you draw about that?

Here's one:
    http://ajplung.physiology.org/content/294/6/L1238.full

Quote Originally Posted by grizzledsealpoacher View Post
    yeah buddy do work kid! Yo bro do you think that the hcg had any fat burning effect? I hear that that shit can tighten belly fat up when sub q injecting I am not doubting the GW power but I am wondering if hcg helped tighten up the belly?
    It may have helped tighten it up during the 10 day blast phase, but Ive noticed more change after the Blast Phase and during CLOMID/NOLVA/GW....But who knows for sure bro!! It could all be in my head!! haha.

Your log picquet my curiosity in GW-501516. It gets a lot of hits as being positively correlated to cancerous tumor growth. Did you come across this at all when you were researching it? What conclusions did you draw about that?

Here's one:
    PPAR
    In my OP a lot of things in this world cause cancer or speed up the process...etc. As for GW, I havent gotten cancer yet, so I dont believe it causes it. I feel safer taking it, then I would smoking a CIG, hahaha.

How trusted of a source is that link?? Ya just never know with the internet.

JUNE 28th DAY (134) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (25) GW-501516 DAY (11)

Still feeling great, nothing really to report as of late. My weight is staying steady around 253, and my lifts in the gym are only 5lb's per workout less than they were while I was on cycle. Plus I take about 30 sec. to minute longer rest than I did while ON.

3 day weeeeeekend!!!! Have a good one bro's!!!

JULY 2nd DAY (138) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (28) GW-501516 DAY (15)

Nothing different to report, just maintaining and enjoyin the summmer!! Dropped the Clomid dosage to 25mg ED And the Nolva to 20mg ED. Ill run that for 2 more weeks, then Ill be all done.

GAME SET MATCH!!!!!!!!!!All done with everything, Feeling great, cant wait till January to start up my second cycle!!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Very nice man, congrats, I really enjoyed following your log

So what do you think you learned about yourself during the cycle? And what would you have done differently during this cycle if you knew what you knew now?
    Hockeyplaya18 likes this.

Novice
    HockeyPlaya...loved reading through your thread mad. Just getting started at setting one up myself. If you could...take a quick glance over at the thread I started and let me know if you see anything or any advice. Learned a lot by tailing through your experience. Hope I have one of the same. Really looking for a legit site to get everything all-in-one since it will be a large order. Let me know either board or PM. Keep up the great work man.

Very nice man, congrats, I really enjoyed following your log

So what do you think you learned about yourself during the cycle? And what would you have done differently during this cycle if you knew what you knew now?
    Appreciate the support bud!

I learned that I enjoy sticking myself with needles, lol... But in all seriousness, I learned how my body responds to Test (VERY WELL), I had very minimal sides, just bloat, and some extra hair on my back (Had my girl pluck it).

For your second question, I would have started it earlier so my cycle didnt spill over in to my summer fun. Cause when Im on cycle, I take my diet and everything very serious. But Im going to party during the summer (though Im sure in time Ill grow out of it) its what i do, and it sucked to have to wait to start drinking on the weekends again. So thats why my next cycle will start in January, no clue what compounds Im running yet. Most likely going with Test E 600-750mg/week, with NPP (Short Estered Deca) and end the cycle with Anavar. I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!

Thanks again bro!

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    HockeyPlaya...loved reading through your thread mad. Just getting started at setting one up myself. If you could...take a quick glance over at the thread I started and let me know if you see anything or any advice. Learned a lot by tailing through your experience. Hope I have one of the same. Really looking for a legit site to get everything all-in-one since it will be a large order. Let me know either board or PM. Keep up the great work man.
    I sent ya a PM big guy.

And Im about to check out your post.

Appreciate it bro!!!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Thread Information