Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder Hockeyplaya18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rds63799 View Post
    well it's a bit of a double edged sword - quad feels better to pin, but the PIP I've got today is unreal! Really interfered with training my legs so that's maybe something to consider.

I'm going to persevere with my quad though and just hope it gets better...

Yeah man definitely keep a log, I'll be interested to see your progress.
    Ugh thats rough bro!!! I hope I dont have similar issues.

Sounds good, I will for sure!

Junior Bodybuilder
    well it's taken til today for the pain from pinning my quads to subside. Hot damn it was sore, but I'm going to persevere. I'm assuming after a few more pins it'll be ok...

Junior Bodybuilder
    pinned quads again. Have been taking the arimidex too.

Really hope the pain in my quads is less than it was last week!

Have now also been taking the Anavar (var) for a week, hopefully next week good things start to happen...

Junior Bodybuilder
    had a slight gyno freak out today. Nipples felt sore, like jogger's nipple, so naturally I shit my pants and thought I had gyno.

However, after consulting with people on this forum, it appears that jogger's nipple type symptoms are not gyno, so I should be ok. Have only been taking the adex for a couple of days so everything should be fine.

Pinned my quads again today, and already they hurt. I'm just going to keep pinning and pinning them til they finally yield to my will.

Also, I think my strength is up a little! Felt strong as hell benching tonight so maybe, just maybe, things are starting to happen...

had a slight gyno freak out today. Nipples felt sore, like jogger's nipple, so naturally I shit my pants and thought I had gyno.

However, after consulting with people on this forum, it appears that jogger's nipple type symptoms are not gyno, so I should be ok. Have only been taking the adex for a couple of days so everything should be fine.

Pinned my quads again today, and already they hurt. I'm just going to keep pinning and pinning them til they finally yield to my will.

Also, I think my strength is up a little! Felt strong as hell benching tonight so maybe, just maybe, things are starting to happen...
    Good to hear on the strength gains, did you up your weight on the bench?? How much??

Gyno scares the crap out of me, lol.

Hope all is well, keep up the updates!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    Good to hear on the strength gains, did you up your weight on the bench?? How much??

Gyno scares the crap out of me, lol.

Hope all is well, keep up the updates!!
    I didn't up the weight, but a weight I only expected 5 reps from I managed to hit 8! Might have been the roids, might not have been. Bit early to tell.

Yeah gyno scares me shitless too! I'm running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have nolva on hand so I'm fully equipped to deal with it should it arise.

Pinned my quads again yesterday and it's agony again. God damn. I'm not going to yield though, I'm going to keep pinning those fuckers til they get with the program.

Heck no matter what it's improvement : )

I will def be running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and have Nolva on hand.

Your scaring the crap out of me with your pins being not to fun, lol. Im not starting for a while, so I hope yours gets better before I start, so I have things to look forward to!

Junior Bodybuilder
    haha, didn't mean to scare you mate, but seriously, if you can find someone to pin your glutes for you, or you're flexible enough to do it yourself, then I would recommend that over your quads

Decided I'm going to have to get my flatmate to pin my glutes from now on. I don't think she was all too keen, but she said she'd do it and I'm sure once she's over the initial shock of stabbing a needle in my arse she'll be cool

Junior Bodybuilder
    had a bit of a revelation today: ventrogluteal injections! SO much easier, we'll see how it fares on the PIP test...

Pinned myself in the ventrogluteal site with absolutely no hassle whatsoever. Going to do all my pinning there from now on.

had a bit of a revelation today: ventrogluteal injections! SO much easier, we'll see how it fares on the PIP test...

Pinned myself in the ventrogluteal site with absolutely no hassle whatsoever. Going to do all my pinning there from now on.
    Thats quite the revelation bro, haha.... So thats the best?? I just youtubed it and it seems like it might be kind of hard to get it done yourself?? No?

How are the workouts going??

Thankfully I have a few "friends" who are nurses, lol, I asked a couple of em if they could help me out, and they said no problem, so Im gonna go with that

Junior Bodybuilder
    haven't updated this for a couple of days, not too much to report...

Am now entering my 3rd week of taking the Anavar (var), have actually had a few people tell me I look a bit bigger. Maybe the Anavar (var), maybe not. The test injections have become fairly routine now, especially since discovering the joys of ventrogluteal injections. No pain at all really now, at least not in such a way that affects my workouts so that's fine.

Wasn't a great week of working out last week though, had a cold from thursday til Sunday, so was just kind of going through the motions in the gym. Feel loads better today though so I'm looking forward to trashing my legs tonight.

Also think I've injured my elbow a bit. That's annoying. Going to drop all direct arm work this week, and switch to doing pull ups instead of neutral grip chins. That should do it. Also going to take a lot more time to warm up my elbows before my workout. Hopefully that'll fix it before it gets any worse.

Besides, I'm not really too bothered about a week without arm work. I'm not really as obsessed with my arms as most other lifters. I'd rather train shoulders any day of the week.

Back to the roids: So far no sides. No gyno, bloating, hair loss (at least, not that I've noticed) or roid rage.

hCG should arrive this week. I've ordered a shitload so I can do a big shot (1000iu) first, then 4 days later do 250iu, then 250iu 2x a week til my last test injection, whereafter I'll do 500iu a day til 4 days before PCT. Should keep Tango and Cash (that's what I call my balls) happy.

Junior Bodybuilder
    things have started to get interesting...

I was MUCH stronger in the gym today than I have been. Considering I had a cold all weekend and basically ate crap, it seems difficult to put it down to anything but the steroids. I think the Anavar (var) might have started to do it's thing!

Also, the pumps I've been getting are unreal. I did a few sets of band extensions/curls in between sets of leg exercises, and my arms were as pumped as if I'd done a full hour's workout with them!

Needless to say, I'm very interested to see what'll happen in the weeks to come...

Junior Bodybuilder
    i think I may be getting bigger, my jeans are definitely tighter around my legs. Almost uncomfortably so! Think I'm looking a bit bigger in the shoulders as well which makes me happy. My shoulders are a perpetual weak point for me so building those bad boys up is number one on my agenda. In fact, if I could magically channel my gains entirely into my legs and shoulders, I'd be a happy man.

And I don't know what I did wrong today, but my injections really hurt! Hurt going in, hurt coming out, still hurt now ten minutes later. Maybe a hit a nerve? I dunno. Was very unpleasant. The ends justify the means though I suppose...

Rookie
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that your cycle log is a great read. Keep it up and best of luck!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat+Lift+Sleep View Post
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that your cycle log is a great read. Keep it up and best of luck!
    thanks man, I appreciate you reading. Have been on for about 4 weeks now so the test levels'll hopefully peak soon and cool stuff'll start happening

Junior Bodybuilder
    well, something definitely went wrong with yesterday's injection. I'm all bruised and sore today. Oops! Think maybe I pinned a little high on the ventrogluteal site and hit a nerve? Not sure.

Regardless, I will soldier on bravely. Hell, it hurts less than the DOMS after a leg workout anyway.

Junior Bodybuilder
    well suck me sideways! I'm only bloody 7lbs heavier!

Jesus! When the hell'd that happen? I definitely look bigger, particularly in the shoulders, but 7lbs bigger? I don't think so. People have been telling me I look bigger but people always say that and I don't really pay much attention.

It can't be 7lbs of muscle, no way. I guess some of it must be water retention. Thing is, I haven't lost any definition in my abs or anything, so I don't really look like I'm holding water...

I dunno. I think I have the anavar to thank for this.

I'm a very happy boy today.

Junior Bodybuilder
    not too much to report, I am now pinning 250iu hCG with my test injections now.

Still riding high on the buzz from realising I am now 7lbs heavier! Not going to weigh myself again until the end of the month.

Also, the scales I have been using aren't really all that accurate, so I'm going to get my hands on some good, digital ones just to be sure.

Only got like 2 weeks left on the var. Going to miss it when it's gone.

Junior Bodybuilder
    well it appears I now have bacne! It's pretty hilarious really. Doesn't bother me at all, it's not like anyone sees it.

This seems to be the only side effect I am getting; no bloat, gyno or hair loss (although I've had a receding hairline for years so it's hard to tell!).

If things continue on like this I'll be a happy man.

Junior Bodybuilder
    hit a vein today pinning my hcg. Scary stuff! Just whipped that fucker out and pinned it in my quads. I'll be limping around for the next few days but I'll train legs tonight and it shouldn't interfere too much.

Made a bit of an arse out of the test injection too, quite a lot of oil leaked out. I'm sure it's not worth worrying about but it's still frustrating.

It's weird, my Monday injections always go smooth but my Thursday pins are always a nightmare.

Ah well, like I say, I'm sure it's not a big deal. I'm currently resisting the temptation to weigh myself again til the end of the month

Junior Bodybuilder
    well I said I wasn't going to weigh myself again til the end of the month, but I've been worried that the scales I bought weren't accurate. That's what happens when you spend £4 on a set of scales...

Used some digital scales this morning and I weighed in at 193 fucking lbs!

Christ on a crosstrainer! If this keeps up, not only will I achieve my lifetime goal of 200lbs, I'll overshoot it by like 10lbs.

Steroids are mental. I have to say I never in a million years expected them to work this well.

Junior Bodybuilder
    hmmm, I'm not 100% sure but I think I may have a little more hair on my chest!

Haha, I'm not bothered, I actually think it's hilarious!

Only got 12 more days left on the var. I'm going to miss it when it's gone.

Great log I'm followin u all the way

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss View Post
    Great log I'm followin u all the way
    thanks for reading man, I appreciate it

Junior Bodybuilder
    well well well, I was strong as a bull today in the gym. Smashed an old PR by 40k!

Shit is getting verrrrrrrry interesting now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Thread Information