Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1074
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #776
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    D if your legs are growing,the rest of your body will havet to catch up!!!! thats my problem,i cant get my legs to grow,if they were as full as my upper body i would weigh another 15-20 lbs
    Brither i feel you....it's hard for us tall motherfuckers! my legs are long and skiinny...and all though i consider them to be strong as hell....they don't grow that big.

  2. #777
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    Brither i feel you....it's hard for us tall motherfuckers! my legs are long and skiinny...and all though i consider them to be strong as hell....they don't grow that big.
    yea and i hate that to,i work my ass off on them and they seem to never grow,my quads dont even show,my calves a little but thats it,tall guys are just shit out of luck all the way around,when you reach your genetic peak,its so hard to gain anymore no matter how much you eat,we are starting out against the wall from the start

  3. #778
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Yeah us average height guys have it so easy

  4. #779
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Yeah us average height guys have it so easy
    ya brah...you do. It's a lot easier pulling 500lbs of the ground when you only gotta go 2ft.

  5. #780
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    ya brah...you do. It's a lot easier pulling 500lbs of the ground when you only gotta go 2ft.
    Well then it's a good thing we aren't talking about power-lifting.

  6. #781
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Well then it's a good thing we aren't talking about power-lifting.

  7. #782
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Yeah us average height guys have it so easy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Well then it's a good thing we aren't talking about power-lifting.
    ROLMMFAO!!!!!!

  8. #783
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post

    I finally measured my quads and they're 28 inches right now! I've had to cut slits in all of my boxers haha.
    d-hurt whats up brotha, just stopping by to let you know that your FRAIL, and see how your coming along ya big ole goone lol...keep up the hard work and post up some more vids soon...

  9. #784
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    d-hurt whats up brotha, just stopping by to let you know that your FRAIL, and see how your coming along ya big ole goone lol...keep up the hard work and post up some more vids soon...
    lol thx for checking in...i'll get some up soon bro

  10. #785
    Legend.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    lol thx for checking in...i'll get some up soon bro
    do you already have vids up? where can i find them?

  11. #786
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    3
    hey bro, i had the same problem when i recon'd that peptide w straight AA. was taking it all week and no hunger. today i recon'd 10mg of ghrp6 w str8 bac water 1:1 instead of 2:1 and i felt hunger within 15 minutes. hope this helps. if u try this just remember to use half as much in your slin pin cuz its more concentrated.

  12. #787
    Amateur Bodybuilder dfeaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    4
    DaHurt you big bastard.....Where are you at in your cycle now? Week wise? I think you were planning 18 weeks. Great job!

  13. #788
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    well Big D this is my last week of mine but i done really well,for me at least at the old broken down age of 45 going on 46 lol,i started at 265 and now im at 284,so hopefully i can save and be around the high 270's....you gonna catch me before yours is over

    hell if i had your dedication and persistance i would be proud of myself!!! and you should be to brother,seriuosly,im proud of ya brother

  14. #789
    Rock Star Gfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I live under the Bar!
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Yeah us average height guys have it so easy
    Freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... LOL

    Yeah I admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you LOL

    It is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy I think LOL

  15. #790
    Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,550
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunky View Post
    freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... Lol

    Yeah i admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you lol

    it is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy i think lol
    lmao

  16. #791
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulking View Post
    do you already have vids up? where can i find them?
    Earlier in this log, there are just a few vids of me squatting and deadlifting.

    Quote Originally Posted by gypsyluck View Post
    hey bro, i had the same problem when i recon'd that peptide w straight AA. was taking it all week and no hunger. today i recon'd 10mg of ghrp6 w str8 bac water 1:1 instead of 2:1 and i felt hunger within 15 minutes. hope this helps. if u try this just remember to use half as much in your slin pin cuz its more concentrated.
    Hey man I haven't had any problem feeling the hunger? I usually recon 1:1 or more concentrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by dfeaton View Post
    DaHurt you big bastard.....Where are you at in your cycle now? Week wise? I think you were planning 18 weeks. Great job!
    Hey man...I'm thinking about running the test 14 weeks...week 9 now I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    well Big D this is my last week of mine but i done really well,for me at least at the old broken down age of 45 going on 46 lol,i started at 265 and now im at 284,so hopefully i can save and be around the high 270's....you gonna catch me before yours is over

    hell if i had your dedication and persistance i would be proud of myself!!! and you should be to brother,seriuosly,im proud of ya brother
    Thanks bro, that means a lot! Sorry to hear your cycle is over!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfunky View Post
    Freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... LOL

    Yeah I admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you LOL

    It is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy I think LOL
    LOL yep!

  17. #792
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Time for some update pics. Took these just now. Not pumped up or anything. About 233 here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #793
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    A couple more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #794
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    looking good bro. no homo!

  20. #795
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    looking good bro. no homo!
    Thanks brother, feeling good! Although I'm starting to notice my damn left lat is wider than my right..hmmm...

  21. #796
    Rock Star Gfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I live under the Bar!
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Thanks brother, feeling good! Although I'm starting to notice my damn left lat is wider than my right..hmmm...
    Are you left handed?

    Looking large man! How much more time you have on this cycle?

  22. #797
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Thanks brother, feeling good! Although I'm starting to notice my damn left lat is wider than my right..hmmm...
    it happens, my left pec is a little bigger than my right.

  23. #798
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfunky View Post
    Are you left handed?

    Looking large man! How much more time you have on this cycle?
    I'm actually right handed! Thanks man...I've got about a month left.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    it happens, my left pec is a little bigger than my right.
    So is mine! But I'm trying to compete one day so I gotta figure this sh*t out!

  24. #799
    Amateur Bodybuilder dfeaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Time for some update pics. Took these just now. Not pumped up or anything. About 233 here.
    Ok, now itís official you suck! Only because I am jealous. I havenít done a cycle in about 15 years but now you got me interested (hmmmmmm). Serous though fantastic job Bro! I knew by reading your first post in this thread youíd give it hell. 5 weeks to go I canít wait to see you at the end. ( No Homo )

  25. #800
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dfeaton View Post
    Ok, now itís official you suck! Only because I am jealous. I havenít done a cycle in about 15 years but now you got me interested (hmmmmmm). Serous though fantastic job Bro! I knew by reading your first post in this thread youíd give it hell. 5 weeks to go I canít wait to see you at the end. ( No Homo )
    Appreciate it, brother. Definitely had ups and downs but so far I've LOVED this cycle!

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By BassP in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:43 PM
  2. By maged in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
  3. By yamico in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:37 AM
  4. By juiceman2027 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
  5. By THE-DET-OAK in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







need to build muscle



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network



mr supps