Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default 2nd Cycle: Test/Deca/Dbol
    Hey guys, im back and just started my second cycle today. It consists of:

Weeks 1-14: Test E 600mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12: Deca 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-4: DBol 30mg/day

Aromasin 12.5mg: whenever needed, probably start this week and continue thru PCT
    HCG: starting week 2 at 250ius/twice a week.
    Trying to get my hands on some caber soon as well

PCT:
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Aromasin 12.5mg/ED

This cycle is a bulk cycle and my goal is to reach 205-210+. 3J will be guiding me along the entire cycle so im anxious to see how this diet will benefit my gains. I will be pinning Sunday and Wednesday.

Stats: 5'11, 182, 12-13%bf?

My last cycle consisted of a Test E 12 weeker 500mg/wk. I gained 25lbs off it, but made a rookie mistake by not consuming enough calories in PCT, so i lost alot of weight but kept about 8lbs of LBM. This time i will not make that mistake. Despite my loss of weight, i do feel my body composition improved greatly. My shoulders and lats filled out more which makes my overall appearance that much better. Anyway, i will try to update everyday. Probably won't be posting pics (not my style), but hopes this log is informative.

Day 1: Sunday, Dec 4th
    Today i did my first pin of 300mg Test, 200mg Deca, and 10mg Dbol so far (out of 30mg).
    Everything went fine except figuring out how much to fill the syringe. ive never filled it w two compounds before so itll take a while to get comfortable w it. Hopefully i dont run out...shouldnt.
    Anyway, i hit back today and had a great pump. I bet the placebo effect is kicking in, considering being off for 2 months has taken its toll. I had an unusual great pump than normal today. I started off w heavy deads, which wore me out.

Gym:
    Deadlifts
    T-Bar Rows
    Sitting cable rows
    Lateral Lat pulldowns
    wide grip pullups
    reverse close lat pulls

I'll check back in tomorrow, hitting chest!

looks good my man, i would use nolva in my post cycle therapy (pct) instead of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by frazier512 View Post
    looks good my man, i would use nolva in my post cycle therapy (pct) instead of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) aromasin
    really? i've heard using nolva after deca is not good

what is the reasoning behind this?

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    This is probrably the very best cycle for 99% of lifters. Good choice Session, no doubt you will see huge gains.

Good cycle. Aromasin and clomid looks good for PCT, throwing in some nolvadex would benefit you but is not necessary. I am running almost the same cycle at the moment but i'm doing a cutter with it. I know this is typically a mass cycle but I heard test/deca is good for holding on to mass while cutting too. I am running T3 now at 25mcg a day for the last 8 weeks of the cycle. Results are good so far. Slow and steady.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    This is probrably the very best cycle for 99% of lifters. Good choice Session, no doubt you will see huge gains.
    thanks man, im hoping for the best, hoping my gear is actually legit. had to use a new source this time around

Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    Good cycle. Aromasin and clomid looks good for PCT, throwing in some nolvadex would benefit you but is not necessary. I am running almost the same cycle at the moment but i'm doing a cutter with it. I know this is typically a mass cycle but I heard test/deca is good for holding on to mass while cutting too. I am running T3 now at 25mcg a day for the last 8 weeks of the cycle. Results are good so far. Slow and steady.
    goodluck w second half of your cut

mcfarland
    im 5'6 155 pounds 15%bf and im looking to get extremly cut. can anyone tell me the best cycle for this? im new to the steroid thing but ive lifted for 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by mcfarland View Post
    im 5'6 155 pounds 15%bf and im looking to get extremly cut. can anyone tell me the best cycle for this? im new to the steroid thing but ive lifted for 6 years
    u can start out by not thread jacking and start your own damn thread

mcfarland
    i cant figure it out on here. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by mcfarland View Post
    i cant figure it out on here. sorry
    on the main forum page in the ANABOLIC forum theres a blue button on the upper left side of the page . click that button and give as much info as possible about you and what you are looking to do.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

every freakin thread i start people have to jack it. its not hard to figure out how to start a thread, sheesh.

Thumbs up
    Awesome to see you logging your cycle again Session. Subscribing..

Cycle looks legit bro! Be careful with the dbol and gyno. Don't hesitate to start the aromasin as soon as you feel anything at all. I have seen way too many of my buddies just ignore it and end up with some nasty looking nipples from dbol!

DO NOT run nolva in your pct. Deca is a 19-nor which mixed with nolva causes some nasty prolactin side effects. Unless you plan on breast feeding just stick with the clomid. I too have never been able to find caber, you can try prami but beware it made me so sick I almost went to the hospital.

Day 2, Monday Dec. 5th

Today has been an interesting day. Took dbol 10mg/3 times today (9am, 2pm, and 8pm).
    Woke up this morning with my quad being sore from the pin yesterday. Its not too bad but still is a pain. anyway, i hit chest tonight and at about 5pm started feeling cold/tingly, feverish. Started lifting and half way thru my pec started hurting pretty bad. so i did some light sets and it started to loosen up. hopefully itll be good to go by next week.
    I get home and find myself absolutely freezing! wearing sweats w the stove running and im shaking. could this be test flu? or just the common cold?
    Also, my lower back is super sore from deadlifts yesterday. i'll prob be taking tomorrow off due to my fever, lower back, and leg/chest. everything should clear up in a day or two.

Gym:
    Incline barbell
    DB flat
    Incline "machine"
    Incline DB flys
    PecDec
    finished w some DB decline

i didnt go too hard today cause of my pec. but like i said it loosened up some.

Ive been really paranoid about my gear being legit, i really have no reason to think that, guess im just pessimistic about it. how soon should i start notciing the effects of 30mg/day dbol, 400deca, and 600 test a week? i know it takes a few weeks but id like to hear personal experiences? My weight today w gym clothes/shoes on was 185.5. from now on i'll start weighing as soon i as wake up w boxers on.

looks like a great cycle choice. ill be following this log

Day 3, Tuesday Dec. 6th

Taking a day off today. I didnt sleep at all last night, have a bad fever/headache. Im guessing this is some sort of test flu because i started feeling this way about 24 hrs after my first pin. Second pin is tomorrow.

[QUOTE=hard2gain;2938926]Cycle looks legit bro! Be careful with the dbol and gyno. Don't hesitate to start the aromasin as soon as you feel anything at all. I have seen way too many of my buddies just ignore it and end up with some nasty looking nipples from dbol!

I second the above. Gyno can sneak up on you real quick with d-bol. If it does hit you, you may have think about switching to letro until it goes away. Letro is a bit stronger than aromasin.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Really enjoyed reading your last log, Session. Following this one bro. Good luck!

thanks man,

i prob will start taking my A.I. tomorrow

Well i started feeling better tonight so i hit the gym anyway. Did bi's tri's.

Gym:
    DB overhead extensions
    skullcrushers
    straightbar pushdowns
    dips

barbell curls
    db curls
    hammer curls supersetted w concentration curls

I had another good pump today, nothing out of the ordinary. Tomorrow i will most likely be resting. 2nd pin is tomorrow as well as starting some aromasin just to be safe.

I would start the aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD and get some letro to have on hand just in case. If you experience the onset of gyno then switch to letro until it is gone and then move back over to the aromasin again.

Thursday, Dec 8th

Today i had a longg shoulder wrkout. I feel like my endurance has increased some, or maybe just in my head...

Gym:
    Barbell shoulder press
    lateral db raises
    shoulder press machine
    front db raises
    reverse pecdec

barbell shrugs
    machine shrugs
    lateral raise machine burnout

my weight after my workout with light gym clothes on/shoes was 186-187. When i started sunday my weight was 182 (BUT, that was first thing in the morning w/ out shoes).

anyway, nothing really more to talk about, havent felt much different. week 1 seems to be normal. still taking 30mg dbol/day. started aromasin, and will start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in week 2

Great job on the log and great cycle. Keep eating and you will pack on the weight. Aromisin thru post cycle therapy (pct) is what you want and adding nolva is a bonus.

I also like your training routine. A little more exercises than I use but a lot of the same ones. Don't worry about pics, yes they are nice to see but I don't thinkyou are here to bs anyone and many of us have reasons to not post pics.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information