Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default First Cycle - Testosterone Enanthate only!
    -

My Stats:
    Height: 6feet 3inches / 192 cm
    Weight: 83 kgs / 185 Ibs
    BF: 12-16% (??)

My Cycle:
    Testosterone Enanthate 125mg + Propionate 25mg /3days = 350mg/week for 12 weeks
    Nolva/Clomid for PCT

Goals for cycle:
    Add 2-5 kg muscle and loose some fat while I'm at it - Ultimate goal 90kgs 7%bf.

My Training:
    Monday - Chest + Back
    Tuesday - Abs
    Wednesday - Shoulders + Triceps
    Thursday - Biceps + Legs
    Friday - Chest + Abs

My Diet:

aiming for 2800-3500 kcals depending on the day
    55-60% protein - 30-35% carbs - 15-25% fat ratio..
    350-400g protein - 200-400g carbs - 50-60g fat
    -
    I try to do 4 low, 2 mod and 1 high carb day per week.
    Meals are equally split into 6 meals with 50-60g protein each.
    Meal 1: high complex carbs
    Meal 2,3,4: 30-40g starchy carbs
    Meal 5 (Postworkout): 60g fast carbs
    Meal 6: 0-10 g fibrous carbs

Protein Sources: eggwhites, lean ham/beef, fat free milk, salmon, cottage cheese,
    Carb Sources: oatmeal, fat free milk, Supplements (Dietary etc.)
    Veg Carb Sources: Caluiflower, Brussels Sprouts, Spinach, Broccoli, Mushrooms.
    Fat Sources: Olive Oil ,Canola Oil, salmon, Avocado Oil, Omega 3 capsules.

-

Will try to keep you updated with pictures of my progress. Any feedback/criticism is appreciated - I am open for suggestions and advice on all points (especially diet).

-
    Last edited by konateh; 03-04-2009 at 03:38 PM.

Before Pics:

Did my first injection on wednesday into right glute, went well and was completely painless, and did my second injection today.. decided to try the left deltoid, and I think I like this one better, even though it was a bit more painful, I feel like I have much more control.. so tuesday will definately be right delt.. I also want to try chest sometime, but think it might be a bit risky spot though..

Good luck bro. Keep up the hard work.

Stocked up on some new syringes and needles today, even went for different colors Bought some 25G needles instead for my delts instead of the 22G i used last time as I felt I might have gone a bit to deep even though I left 1/5 of the needle out.. anyone know what gauge needle I should get for drawing the oil?
    Had the best sleep I've had in a long time yesterday despite some pains in the inj. site.. Overall I'm feeling tired, flat and HUNGRY..
    Not noticing any changes yet.. can't wait for my next shot on Tuesday though..

I use 21g for drawing and 23g for injections, I do thigh and delts

I should really try 25g for delts though.. it hurts a little bit sometimes

Amateur Bodybuilder TommyTrainR's Avatar
    good luck will be following!

Quote Originally Posted by g1234 View Post
    I use 21g for drawing and 23g for injections, I do thigh and delts

I should really try 25g for delts though.. it hurts a little bit sometimes
    you ever experience twitching in the thighs? heard from some guys it's painless but if it starts twitching you might move the needle while inside causing pain..?

Maybe you are not hitting the exact spot you should? I measured 5 cm down from the acromion - drew another line and injected directly in the middle of the lateral part of the delt in the middle between the two vertical lines, should be painless and almost entirely safe.. most important thing is to make sure NEVER to go beneath that line as you can damage your axillary nerve (which you really don't want).. :P im sure you allready know this but maybe I'm saving some other first-timer reading this thread :P

-

hmm no I dont remember twitching in the thigh its the most conformtable position I sit down and stabilize the needle with the other hand, its actually the spot where you can hardly twitch IMO

the delt i do exactly like delt series #1 on spotinjections.com I did it this morning and now it hurts a little bit but nothing dramatic

If you try chest im very curious to know how it feels

just did my third injection right deltoid.. aspirated and drew blood, so changed the needle and tried again.. had some serious problems controlling the syringe with only my left hand as the oil was really hard to draw.. even had problems injecting it in.. overall bad experience..
    Not noticing any changes.. did chest and triceps today (postponing back a couple of days), and have had some minor strenght gains.. got a good pump also, might have something to do with me cheating pretty bad on my diet.. kept it pretty clean but ended up stuffing down about 6000 kcal :/ weight was up to 85 kg this morning, feeling kind of bloated, my face looks like a balloon.. but hey.. shit happens.. tomorrow is a new day..
    Also had some trouble sleeping last night.. nightmares and was just burning up.. think i might be catching a cold.. also noticing some acne here and there ..

Ian512
    Subscribed. Your 100% sure you weigh 185 dude? You look VERY much like my 140lb friend. Very similar build. Did you get your gear through the site sponsors? Can you give us some kind of idea about measurements? Chest, Arms, Calves? What your max is on Bench, Squat, and Incline? Keep us posted bro! Hope all goes well!

Rookie
    no way 140, he's too tall to be 140

Ian512
    True....Maybe 150-160? It looks like you train biceps alot and neglect your chest. Other than that though bro, you look pretty solid! I can't wait to hear back!

Novice
    are you still keeping your doses at 300/week?? i think u will be more happy if you raise it to 500/week.. also i don't think your goal should be to loose weight... personally i think you should gain keeps.

Yes, i'm sure my weight is 185 lbs, and I think your friend must be a short guy, remember I'm 192 cm - and yes.. I do have legs
    Will try to make some measurements and give you an overview of how much weight I'm using for my sets in different exercises as soon as I have some extra time on my hands.
    To be honest, my biceps size are purely a result of genetics and my chest and backside shoulders has always been my weakest muscle groups.. wish it was the other way around though..

I'm still doing 125mg every three days, approximately 300mg/week - as it is my first cycle I need to see how my body responds to high levels of testosterone, what sides I'm prone to etc. etc, and also I hope that I can make good gains just from this dosage.. Now, who said anything about loosing weight? - that is not my goal.. I'm trying to be realistic - hoping to add some 2-3 kg of muscle over theese 12 weeks.
    My ultimate goal is 90 kgs with 10% bf.. but I think this has to be much more of a long term goal..
    I'm definitively noticing an major increase in appetite, will try to do some back and biceps later today, shoulders tomorrow and then chest again and maybe throw in some ab-exercises on friday - priority is still on chest and shoulders though..

-

will post some new update pictures soon

-
    Last edited by konateh; 02-24-2009 at 10:22 AM.

this is a picture from summer 2007, when i stopped training:

and here are some pictures from 1st of january 2009 this year when i started training and dieting again at 78 kgs

this is from late january 2009:

this is from mid feb (one week ago - about the same time as the ones in the first post)

here is a picture from today:

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    -
    My Diet:
    250-300g protein
    -
    Meals are equally split into 6 meals with 45-50 g protein each.

Protein Sources: eggwhites (mostly), ham/beef (lean ofc), fat free milk, salmon.
    Carb Sources: oatmeal, fat free milk.
    Veg Carb Sources: Caluiflower, Brussels Sprouts, Cucumber, Spinach, Broccoli, Mushrooms.
    Fat Sources: Olive Oil ,Canola Oil, salmon, sardines, Avocado Oil, Omega 3 capsules.

Will try to keep you updated with pictures of my progress. Any feedback/criticism is appreciated - I am open for suggestions and advice on all points (especially diet).-

2g of protein per pound of body weight

Try why isolate and matrix for good good protein,

And as for all your greens why not take complex carbs in a powder like i do, i still eat my greens just not as much, and maybe try 7 small meals a day instead of little big ones.

Good luck.

Lousy_Bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    here is a picture from today:
    Good frame a little mass if i may be so bold.

hey! thanks for some great feedback.. know it's little mass but I'm working on that
    Personally I'm tired of powders and supps, trying to get proper nutrition from real foods, but might have to invest in some protein or carb powders when I get tired of eating .P
    have made some changes to the diet, upping carbs, fat (AND protein )

Just did my 4th injection, this time into the left thigh.. very comfortable injection site, easy to administer and completely painless.. this is definitavely my favorite site
    Low day today, 125g carbs abour 2600 cals total, about the same as yesterday, maintinence tomorrow with about 175-200g carbs.. upped my sodium inntake so feeling a bit bloated. Did shoulders yesterday.. managed to do an extra rep on my regular training weight for arnoldpresses, but might have gone a bit to heavy on the weights overall.. I'm doing some biceps later today and chest+abs tomorrow.

I'm now about 1.5 weeks into the cycle, not really noticing any effect of the testosterone, was atleast expecting a libido increase.. but guess I will just have to be patient, will keep you guys updated-

Ian512
    You need ALOT more than 2,600cals bro. Glad things are going well for you! What size syringe are you using? ML and gauge?

-

Chest session today:
    Incline bench 3x8 - 30 kgs
    Flat bench 3x8 - 30 kgs (high intensity)
    Pullovers 3x8 - 25 kgs
    Flies on bench 3x8 - 25 kgs

Jammed down 4500 kcal today at a 60/30/10 ratio.. Had the most amazing pump in chest and arms today during the session, the pump in the pectoralis minor gives a nice shape to the chest so i'm sticking to this exercise for a while even though I get some snapping sounds and pains in my shoulder, might have gone a bit to heavy, so focusing on doing the exercise 100% correctly so 27.5 kgs on monday.. Also bumped up the weight on my incline bench by 5 kilos (!), felt just like 25 kg on each hand.. Noticing some fat gain, but also noticing gains on my biceps and triceps especially so im sticking with the nutrient increase for now.. Went for a lower rep-range (around 5-8) for both bi's and tri's this week..

-

Quote Originally Posted by Ian512 View Post
    You need ALOT more than 2,600cals bro. Glad things are going well for you! What size syringe are you using? ML and gauge?
    what makes you say that? My inntake overall is much higher than 2600 if you add it all together..

Syringesize is the standard one I guess, the one that takes 3 ml total, but be sure to try different brands.. I found out that my problems with aspirating and injecting is due to the syringes being hard to push..
    As for the needles I used 22G for my thigh, and I think the next deltoid inj. will be the same, I'll just keep 1-2/5 of it outside, even though it's a bit more painful, there is a much smaller chance I'll snap it of inside myself :P

-

Novice
    just a quick question ur doing 25kg flies but only 30kg benchpress something doesn't add up there... not knocking you just curios.

Was exhausted after the increase on the incline, so decided to go for 30 kgs dumbells with higheer intensity and not to failure for the flatbench so I could go all out on the pullovers and flies.

-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information