Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ok my 11th week or so I gained 10lbs of lean quality muscle.

Novice
    Your diet must be way off if you are really training right for several hours with only 1 day off. Test/bold is a bad ass first cycle, I gained 26 pounds off of 750test e/400 bold a week, and I was your weight when it started. I only ran it 12 weeks. Eat more food.

D-
    Thats all I do is test=e and eq, run the test-e at500mg a week and the eq at 600mg a week. I am 33 and have been training for 19 yrs now. I am 5"9 and weigh 175 year round. I usually gain 3-5 pds of quality muscle each cycle. Bodyfat stays anywhere between 8-9 percent. I eat like a horse, but i dont gain much weight either. Everybodys body is different, keep training hard, eat big, and rest well, and I promise you will be fine. Least your not gaining 30lbs and losing 29lbs of it.

Rookie
    How will a cycle of just eq work on a 145 pound dude...

D-
    Good if you eat, train, and rest like your suppose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewes View Post
    Your diet must be way off if you are really training right for several hours with only 1 day off. Test/bold is a bad ass first cycle, I gained 26 pounds off of 750test e/400 bold a week, and I was your weight when it started. I only ran it 12 weeks. Eat more food.

My diet was jacked up. But I still gained by the end of the cycle. I think my dosages are lower than what it says. For its a UGL. But dieting is a major factor.

First RULE of Fight Club! RobZilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VICIOUS_BEAST View Post
    fuck that..when your on candy you go all out.... never hold back kid.....
    AGREED! Dude, U go all out or U might as well throw the sticks in the trash! Your numbers should be going thru the roof! PB's every day!

Bipolar Comic Relief
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_beast View Post
    fuck that..when your on candy you go all out.... Never hold back kid.....
    lmfao... Words to live by, i agree 100% couldn't have said it any better...lol!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    My diet was jacked up. But I still gained by the end of the cycle. I think my dosages are lower than what it says. For its a UGL. But dieting is a major factor.

May we see your photos? after the cycle .....

This was definately a interesting thread. I am going to do a cycle similar to this but with adjustments I think. I will post later

the race is on!
    whos test/eq is better ! lol

im on 500 test and 400 Eq with a splash of dbol for a couple more weeks. I will be following this thread just cause of the dosages u list. Which are to each there own . Though i have 20 + years training and alot more cycles , I would like to definetly see the outcome of this. Btw im running 16-17 weeks. First cycles are wicked... oh the days... lol

GL man

Very interesting. I'm looking at doing my first cycle. i was considering doing something a lot like this, test enth / eq. With the feedback from you guys, it sounds like starting off with just test' alone would be possibly the safest bet, with all things considered equal.

i want to see some before & after pix!!

Rookie
    Hey all,

I'm gettin ready to start up my second cycle at the end of January. My first ever cycle was a Test E / Equipoise cycle that was recommended to me by a few friends. I did some research on the net prior to starting it and was pleased with my results...

I am 5'-10", 31 yrs old, 8% BF, been training since high school. I would say I'm a hardgainer, but I'm generally strong for my size.

Before I started my first cycle I weighed in at 160, I hadn't been training in 8 months and my diet sucked.

My 10 week cycle consisted of Equipoise 240 mg/week, and Test E 200 mg/week. Two pins every saturday am. I was supplementing 135 grams of protein a day (monster milk rtd) plus N.O.xplode before workouts.

I gained 20 lbs of muscle and hovered around 180 by the 9th week and for three weeks afterward. I've since lost 7 lbs, of course I've also had food poisoning and the flu 2 weeks apart so that could have some effect.

My next cycle plan is similar

400 mg Boldenone per week
    320 mg Test E per week
    12 week cycle
    Same supplements

Any suggestions?

Novice
    Bolde and Enanthate is a fantastic stack. I normally do 500mg of Bolde and 750mg of Enanth. Good quality gains. Heres a pic of the ones I use
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyringo View Post
    Hey all,

I'm gettin ready to start up my second cycle at the end of January. My first ever cycle was a Test E / Equipoise cycle that was recommended to me by a few friends. I did some research on the net prior to starting it and was pleased with my results...

I am 5'-10", 31 yrs old, 8% BF, been training since high school. I would say I'm a hardgainer, but I'm generally strong for my size.

Before I started my first cycle I weighed in at 160, I hadn't been training in 8 months and my diet sucked.

My 10 week cycle consisted of Equipoise 240 mg/week, and Test E 200 mg/week. Two pins every saturday am. I was supplementing 135 grams of protein a day (monster milk rtd) plus N.O.xplode before workouts.

I gained 20 lbs of muscle and hovered around 180 by the 9th week and for three weeks afterward. I've since lost 7 lbs, of course I've also had food poisoning and the flu 2 weeks apart so that could have some effect.

My next cycle plan is similar

400 mg Boldenone per week
    320 mg Test E per week
    12 week cycle
    Same supplements

Any suggestions?
    ya....up your test to a minimum of 500mg a week to see good results, your eq is at the least effective dosage for males, i would even up that to 600mg a week, as for the cycle length, eq needs to be ran a min of 12weeks for noticible gains and effectivness, with that said you should run your test e and extra week after to make pct times combine accordingly. pct start time for eq is 21 days after last inject, as for test e its 14, so plan accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by theathlete22 View Post
    ya....up your test to a minimum of 500mg a week to see good results, your eq is at the least effective dosage for males, i would even up that to 600mg a week, as for the cycle length, eq needs to be ran a min of 12weeks for noticible gains and effectivness, with that said you should run your test e and extra week after to make post cycle therapy (pct) times combine accordingly. post cycle therapy (pct) start time for eq is 21 days after last inject, as for test e its 14, so plan accordingly

x2

Increase your test intake to the ball park of 500mg. I've done a lot of research into eq...a lot of people have commented that their best results are when they work between 400mg & 600mg.

How's your appetite ?

I'd be interested in getting some of that bolde 250 here in Australia.

Rookie
    hi
    i am anish

Rookie
    Smile
    Hi i am anish and i have also stared using equi
    so could you please guide me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anish View Post
    Hi i am anish and i have also stared using equi
    so could you please guide me on this.
    what exactly do you want to know? OK. So you've started. Tell us what's happening. The more you share, the more we can

Rookie
    Hey i am takin 40 mg/ day D-bol pills, and 2 shots a week, 1cc Eq 300 mixed with test 400. First shot in my shoulder did everything right aspirated and all that stuff, very clean set up, and both my buddy and I have red swollen shoulders that are very stiff and hard. We are using Underground Steroid Pharm products, anyone know much about them? Does it make a difference what the product is suspended in?

Rookie
    Dude, get a medical book (I have a first year med. book) or research online to find the best places to inject and locations of important vessels and nerves. Everyone is different so locations of these things maybe slightly different. Be careful! Jmho.

Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    4th week shots went great in the Quad again. But wait forgot. Right quad hit a nerve leg twitched kicked the needle right out. Good thing I don't have a loose grip. Changed needles and when in smooth and slow. Noticing more veins and strength. Can do more weight more reps and set. Don't want to push it injurying myself. But feel good and ready. My focus has gone up. Also I don't feel depressed! I feel good. Pictures come later.

Quote Originally Posted by prsgtr37 View Post
    Dude, get a medical book (I have a first year med. book) or research online to find the best places to inject and locations of important vessels and nerves. Everyone is different so locations of these things maybe slightly different. Be careful! Jmho.

Wow this thread lasted this long! Yes I kept about 15lbs of weight in the end. I will post the pictures from the end of the cycle later. I love to inject the gear into my delts now. The delts are so much easier and feel so good. EQ is great stuff.

I found some syntrop stuff the six hundred it called i believe. EQ 200mg Test C 200mg and Deca the long ester 200mg in 1ml! Hybrid mix. So I just started the cycle last week I will be posting my cycle over the next few days. With a kick of 50mg of Anabol a day! Boy, I hate it when my hair thins!

You got those after pics yet?

I performed tis cycle recently,and experienced tremendous gains. if you don't want to experience problems with injecting in the quads, you should try the glutes, less pain and less likely to hit nerves. watchout for those hunger cramps. EQ gives you the serious appetite.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by italianstallion View Post
    2hrs is alot ur over trainning urself
    overtraining implies his cortisol levels will increase too high and he will burn out all of his testosterone. HE IS ON STEROIDS! cortisol is nullified, testosterone levels are 10 times the normal levels anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information