Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.)
Keep questions in the Anabolic Forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jonk430
    The recommended dosage for Anavar (var) is .125 mg per pound...I think 60mg might be a bit high bro. But of course its all up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by leanbody View Post
    Cool - U going to take it till u start PCT? I will be interested to hear how you like it. Do you take it 4 times a day like the d-bol? It will be interesting to see if you gain much water weight with it too. I bet you'll be a monster by the end of Nov! have fun dude!

FYI - I strained a muscle in my back on Wed doing Romainian deads - so decided to take a few days of dbol (w my test) to see if that would help w/ speedy recovery. Took it wed eve, & Thursday (about 70mg total) and i gained 4 lbs in 36 hours - I'm sure all water - funny damn stuff!
    I've been splitting the dosage up and taking with breakfast lunch and dinner, and ya i'm going to run it up until I start pct. I don't think taking the d-bol will help you heal faster, but it sure will put some water on you haha. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jonk430 View Post
    The recommended dosage for Anavar (var) is .125 mg per pound...I think 60mg might be a bit high bro. But of course its all up to you!
    I'm not disagreeing with you by any means, but where did you find the info on calculating the dosage?

jonk430
    A mod on this site stated it in a previous post. I will try and find his name and post for you.

jonk430
    Cant find the exact post but... mranak is the one who stated this. You can pm him if ya want.

weighing 202 today and feeling good! Well I have acouple days off work so i'm feeling really good! Today was legs. worked up to 800 on leg press. Calves have grown alittle, but strength has increased a lot. Also did calf raises, leg extensions, and ham curls. I think I need to buy some new scrubs. I wear medium in the pants, fits fine in the waist but my ass and legs have grown, I'm afraid they are going to rip whenever I bend over

^^^^^ hahahahaha - good post dude! don't rip those scrubs - or at least if you do, plan it with a cute nurse behind u! Have u measured your calves - how much u add? Are u doing the 75 rep sets? i got 2 sets of 50 and 1 of 75 in today! - they feel massive when I'm done but so far little change.... 800 on the LP is awsome - whats that 9 plates on a side? Brolic dude!

Quote Originally Posted by leanbody View Post
    ^^^^^ hahahahaha - good post dude! don't rip those scrubs - or at least if you do, plan it with a cute nurse behind u! Have u measured your calves - how much u add? Are u doing the 75 rep sets? i got 2 sets of 50 and 1 of 75 in today! - they feel massive when I'm done but so far little change.... 800 on the LP is awsome - whats that 9 plates on a side? Brolic dude!
    haha thanks man. calves are up around a quarter inch, i'm happy with that. I'm still doing the 75 rep sets. I just do one set of 75 per leg workout, i've been trying to make it to 100 reps but calves are shot before I can make it. I put 2 100lb plates and then 4 45lbs and 2 10lbs on each side. I've gone to 820 before, but just wasn't feeling it today.

Cant find the exact post but... mranak is the one who stated this. You can pm him if ya want.
    Thanks for the credit, but I'd be surprised if I ever said that.

The 60mg dose of Oxandrolone (ana Anavar (var) ) mentioned is a very reasonable dose.

One thing of note is that Oxandrolone IS hard on the liver which seems to be ignored or thought untrue on most forums on the Internet. When I was using Oxandrolone (probably closer to 100mg/day though) my liver enzymes went up a good bit. I can't remember how much but it was at least twice the top of the normal range.

I now take LIV-A-NEW (from puritan.com using whatever coupon I can find through google) and milk thistle (available everywhere) ... I don't know if they help but my liver enzymes are better than I've even seen them and they are cheap and my liver is important to me. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak View Post
    Thanks for the credit, but I'd be surprised if I ever said that.

The 60mg dose of Oxandrolone (ana Anavar (var) ) mentioned is a very reasonable dose.

One thing of note is that Oxandrolone IS hard on the liver which seems to be ignored or thought untrue on most forums on the Internet. When I was using Oxandrolone (probably closer to 100mg/day though) my liver enzymes went up a good bit. I can't remember how much but it was at least twice the top of the normal range.

I now take LIV-A-NEW (from puritan.com using whatever coupon I can find through google) and milk thistle (available everywhere) ... I don't know if they help but my liver enzymes are better than I've even seen them and they are cheap and my liver is important to me. lol.

Good post Mranak; I have seen the toxicity of Anavar (var) kind of ignopred too as if it's no big deal. In your opinion - waht orals do you think are worth the liver risk (or beating) How long does it take for the liver to recover?

Thanks bud!

jonk430
    Originally Posted by jonk430 View Post

My bad maybe it was another mod bro................. I dont just pull this shit outa my ass lol

jonk430
    My test just kicked in today............. Im loving it!

jonk430
    How are you feeling now D12345........

How are you feeling now D12345........
    still feeling good! worked back and bis today. Arms got a really nice pump. My quads are sore today, guess I worked them pretty good yesterday. Still around 202-203. I'm looking forward to chest and tris tommorow although my left shoulder is acting up, I might go light on bench and incline.

Hey D-man - how's it going? Shoulder back to normal?

shoulder is back to normal, however I hurt my right quad again last night doin leg press so that really sucks! Weight has been 202-204lbs

Quote Originally Posted by D12345 View Post
    shoulder is back to normal, however I hurt my right quad again last night doin leg press so that really sucks! Weight has been 202-204lbs
    Hey man - that suks. i read my first entry again today and i said the hardest thing will be to be reasonable and not hurt myself! - So i've done the same as you 3 times! LOL - I feel like a beast man and i could lift tons - but then some damn thing gets tweaked and i am reminded that i am mere mortal! Hahahaha - good that you are keeping the weight up. i quit logging food a week ago since i was eating wierd stuff (calories in Indian food, for example?) and my weight has gone down. So keep up with the good diet and lift around the injury - go for exercises that isolate different groups while the quad is healing.

(Nice thing about the juice is that you will heal super fast!)

Later bro!

Hey lean, Remember it's not always about the plates on the bar. You can gain size by really smoking any given body part by slow e-centric and a-centric motions. I'm a bit older and check my ego at the gym door. My joints hurt too much from when I was younger and wanting to prove myself to others in the gym. Form goes a long way , ever see someone do swing curls? Try standing there not moving anything but your bi's when you curl. I mean really strict form and you'll be curling what you might think your girl-friend could do. Just try it , it's less stress on joints and you WILL grow!
    Good Luck bro

I beleive that 100%. All my lifts are controlled through the whole range of motion. When I was doing squats and I injured myself the first time my form was off, and now this 2nd time I don't think I let myself fully recover, just have to take some time off from lifting heavy with my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy27 View Post
    Hey lean, Remember it's not always about the plates on the bar. You can gain size by really smoking any given body part by slow e-centric and a-centric motions. I'm a bit older and check my ego at the gym door. My joints hurt too much from when I was younger and wanting to prove myself to others in the gym. Form goes a long way , ever see someone do swing curls? Try standing there not moving anything but your bi's when you curl. I mean really strict form and you'll be curling what you might think your girl-friend could do. Just try it , it's less stress on joints and you WILL grow!
    Good Luck bro
    hey Ozzy;

Good call - i check my ego at the door too but then I look down and he's standing there between my feet sayin "What's up with the pussy weight, bro?" Hahahaha - In truth i shift from trying to impress myself to trying not to trash my bod. I am an older dude too and don't want to fuck things up for later on down the road. Can you tell me what a-centric is, or a link?

At this point i def want to grow not just "tone up" - every body assumes that if you're over 40 you just want to "shape up" to look good on the golf course - Fvck that! - i want to scare the teenage boys dating my daughter! hahaha
    later bro

E-centric is the negative movement (down during a curl) and a-centric a postive movement(up motion) . I think thats how it is I could have it backward as I think I'm getting alzhiemers early

hey guys, well i'm 203 today, this past weekend I was 205-206, I hope I don't lose too much when I start my post cycle therapy (pct). Did chest/tris today, I did my 3 warm up sets on bench then:245x8, 265x7, 275x6, 300x4, 300x4. I think I could have done 315 but my left shoulder started bothering me so I stopped at 300. Incline went ok. 225x8, 235x7, 245x5, then I did some cable flys, I always like those, they give me a good pump. I did 3 sets of one-arm push downs with 100lbs, 4 sets of v-bar push downs worked to 210lbs. My elbow has been bothering me when I do skull crushers, I do them with the ez bar, just had 35s on today, but I got 3 sets of 10. I ended with kickbacks, those get my tris really pumped. My cycle is coming close to ending, I happy with the gains I've made, but I always wish I could do better.

sean usmc
    buddy dont be so hard on yourself ..i bet you look in the mirror and say fuck i look and feel small ...BUT....to others you look fukn big...we are never satisfied with the work we put into ourselves .....but bro...well done ....thumbs up...

Quote Originally Posted by sean usmc View Post
    buddy dont be so hard on yourself ..i bet you look in the mirror and say fuck i look and feel small ...BUT....to others you look fukn big...we are never satisfied with the work we put into ourselves .....but bro...well done ....thumbs up...
    Thanks bro, I really appreciate it! Haha I wish I would have ran the EQ now instead of the deca.

Hey man;
    Nice workout - 300's look good! I am in agreement with Sean - brolic effort on your part - great log to follow! Def have to do a before & after pic; that will show how well u did!!! 'bout those skull crushers - I have the same prob sometimes - I now i prefer the decline skullcrushers - seems to isolate the tri better and take the pressure off the elmo.

So how many days/ weeks u got left? you are running adrol too now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information