Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Your official forum to log your very own journal. Whether it be a dieting journal, a training journal, an anabolic journal or some type of combination, feel free to post and log it here.)

Novice
    Default First Cycle - Test Enanthate
    Hi,

I have been training natural for several years and I decided to give AAS a try.

I will update my progress in this thread over the next few weeks. Please feel free to share any input!

Cycle
    Week 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate: 500mg per week @ 250mg twice weekly
    Week 1-10 Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Week 10-12 Nolvadex 40 mg per day
    Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg per day

*I had my first shot (250mg) on 2013-01-09.

STARTING STATS

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Body Fat: 10%

GOALS

Weight: 215 lbs
    Body Fat: 8-9%

Again, please feel free to share your opinion!

PS:I am looking for something to kick start my cycle. All I could find (that is reliable) is winstrol. From what I've read, I should start feeling its effect after the first week.
    My only concern is that apparently it is very bad on the joints and I had the ligament of my knee (ACL) reconstructed around 10 months ago. Do you think it would
    be dangerous to use winstrol?
    Last edited by Gregory450; 01-16-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Not enough details

Novice
    I am now in my 4th week of test enanthate and I have already noticed that my testes have shrunk a little bit.... I am a little bit worried.

Anybody had experienced the same thing that early in their cycle?

Novice
    UPDATE

I am now on my 5th week of testosterone enanthate. Tomorrow I will have my 10th shot.

I've also been taking 50mg of winstrol in pills ED since the 19th of January. Today was my 20th day on it. I am pretty sure those pills
    were garbage. I haven't noticed any dramatic gains strength wise yet, and according to what I have read in several places,
    the kick-in is usually felt after 7-14 days.

However, I am still confident the testosterone enathante I got is of good quality. I have read in other threads that testosterone enanthate
    can take up to 6-8 week before feeling a kick-in. I am on my 5th week so I am still ok. After the 8th week, I'll start worrying... Maybe I am just a poor responder.

Don't get me wrong, I have made some gains. I went from 200 lbs to 205 lbs and I am stronger. In fact, for the first time of my life, I was able to bench 2x225lbs. Before,
    I would get stuck on my first rep. However, I am more dedicated than ever to my training. I am doing everything right. I eat a lot and healthy, train hard, sleep good, etc.
    I am pretty sure I would've made those gains naturally... According to what I've read in so many threads, the kick-in should be a real one. I shouldn't have to
    second guess myself to know weather or not it's working. I'll know it for sure! Let's just be a little more patient...

Novice
    UPDATE

I am now on my 7th week.

I decided to stop taking winstrol pills 3 days ago because beside the ''gastric reflux'' I have been experiencing lately, I didn't feel any positive effects.

I'll just stick to 2x250mg of test enanthate 2 times per week. I am now at 210 lbs, so only 5bls away from the goal I had set at the beginning. However, I must
    say that I didn't experience any real ''kick-in'' like others have described. My mood and libido didn't change at all. My strength has increased but not that much.
    I did gain about 10 lbs, but I have never been more dedicated to my nutrition, training and sleep. So sometimes it's hard to know if
    those gains were more from the gear or my dedication... I don't think I'll ever experience any major kick-in in this cycle. In my case, I think it'll be more subtle...

uniquemicals
Thread Information