Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Your source for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Ultimate Fighter, Pride FC, EliteXC, IFL and anything Mixed Martial Arts related......Bring It On

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread:

Fedor's fight

Skarhead1
    so much for the upset.

candy_pills_$100_bills
    wow that was quick

Big Dane
    I knew Fedor would win but that was over a lot sooner than I expected. I thought it would go at least 1 minute.

That was pretty intense.

Am I the only one that thinks Sylvia is pretty sloppy looking?...Physique wise

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    Being 6'8", Sylvia does have much room to add muscle bulk to his frame. He need to stay withint the 265lb HW weight limit.

Although, he could benefit from a trainer to help him maximize his LBM.

I think it is safe to say that Fedor is on a whole other level than 99.99% of fighters. It will be interesting to see if Affliction can come to an agreement to have a Fedor/Couture fight. Randy is a gamer and will have something interesting in the works for Fedor (not saying he will win)

Sylvia is a gross pig, there's no question about that.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Sylvia needs to lose a cool 70 lbs and run a few bulkers.

Quote Originally Posted by needtolosequick View Post
    Sylvia needs to lose a cool 70 lbs and run a few bulkers.
    Sylvia would kick your fuckin ass you flaming homosexual... but I'm sure he appreciates your sincere advice.

silvia's a mush. he should give up. the most boring heavyweight today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake922 View Post
    Sylvia would kick your fuckin ass you flaming homosexual... but I'm sure he appreciates your sincere advice.
    I'd put money on ntlq over sylvia.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Notice I never said anything about being able to beat up Tim Sylvia.

However, I have no doubt in my mind that if I trained for half as long as he has I would rape and pillage him.

So now I have.

MMA Weekly has an article about how Fedor "Re-established role as top heavyweight". Now I agree he is probably the best heavyweight on the planet. I say probably because I want to see the Couture fight real bad. But my thing is he didn't re-establish shit he was established and to say that after a fight with Tim "boring" Silvia I think makes Fedor look like some second rate fighter which is def. not true. If I was Fedor I wouldnt be happy about that article!

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    You guys call Sylvia boring because of one fight with Vera?

He was picking apart Nog until he got caught in a sub. Then on the 19th he didn't even have a chance to try and fight. Fedor hit him with a couple shot, Sylvia went down, and the rest is history.

Sylvia has knocked out quite a few guys and people don't like him because he doesn't look like a fighter. He is till a top 10 HW

Orlovski is the boring fight i remember. but then again orlovski was boring to and didn't push the pace. The Jeff Monson fight was boring as well.

and the only reason it was fun is because randy pushed the pace. He beat the hell out of Tim when he engaged him. Silvia had no answer so he used his reach to keep his distance and when randy got inside and took him down, that was the only action. i thought he was boring in that fight also

Pro Bodybuilder
    Tim doesn't exactly fight to win, he fights to not lose. That doesn't fly against Randy and it sure as hell doesn't work against Fedor.

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    People have figured out what to do to beat Sylvia, get him on the ground.

Sylvia is still young and will be back. Once he gets a solid ground game he will be sick. With his long legs he could give a lot of people trouble in BJJ when he gets some more BJJ behind him.

I think a guy like Sylvia could really benefit by changing camps. He's been with MFS since he started and a change of scenery and coaching could be what takes Sylvia to the next level.

I tend to agree with the majority of people on here and think Sylvia is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Easto View Post

Sylvia is still young and will be back. Once he gets a solid ground game he will be sick. With his long legs he could give a lot of people trouble in BJJ when he gets some more BJJ behind him.

I think a guy like Sylvia could really benefit by changing camps. He's been with MFS since he started and a change of scenery and coaching could be what takes Sylvia to the next level.
    I don't know bro.. he looked pretty pathetic against Fedor. Not that he's not a good fighter but it almost looked like a "lay down".. I've seen him fight off choke for nearly a round. It's almost like he took his payday and was happy w/that. Just sayin'

Pro Bodybuilder

I question his work ethic.

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    I don't know bro.. he looked pretty pathetic against Fedor. Not that he's not a good fighter but it almost looked like a "lay down".. I've seen him fight off choke for nearly a round. It's almost like he took his payday and was happy w/that. Just sayin'
    Apparently he wasn't being choked. It was more of a throat crush, a pain technique and quite dangerous.

Watching the fight, it looked like he got hit and slipped onto his knees. Then Fedor pounced and the rest is history.

Still young? He's 32. When do you expect him to miraculously develop this ground game thats been absent all these years? I think people have figured out his secret, and it's hit him in the face. Those gangly arms don't afford him any power on the inside. Every time sylvia takes a decent punch he loses his head. The only time he's been hit and recovered was against Arlovski the second time.

Sylvia is a freakin sloth bros. He needs to get into shape.

Bottom line is he's just not good. He's been exposed now. His only attribute is his size and reach. Everything else he gets beat on. He will not get back into UFC!

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information