Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Question about "Novice" User Title
    When do i get my training wheels taken off? Do the number of posts and/or likes recieved on comments effect this?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco FleX View Post
    When do i get my training wheels taken off? Do the number of posts and/or likes recieved on comments effect this?

Just curious.
    No it's really not about that stuff - The best thing you can do here at Ology is this...

Contribute the best way you can... "stay positive and respect everyone."

When I started out here - I used one of our sponsors and simply started posting my reviews based
    on my experience.

During this time - I took lots of notes from the vets and then helped other members based on what I've learned.

I should also mention - throughout this time I became friends with our sponsor and started helping out with his
    customers here at Ology.

The sponsor was Z - and I'm not sure what happen to him ... I'm sorry to say I haven't heard from him in a while
    and I think there are some outstanding orders that members are waiting for (including me) - but I'm more concerned
    about his well being along with the members orders...

OK - back on track...

Just contribute to the forum the best you can - and make sure you do your research so you are giving out
    solid advise.

I strongly recommend picking up "Anabolics 10th Edition" - by William Lewellyn.

It might be around $50-80 - but is well worth it ... there is a download edition you might be able to
    swipe for free - but I wouldn't waist your time with that because the hard edition is much better as a
    hands on reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    No it's really not about that stuff - The best thing you can do here at Ology is this...

Contribute the best way you can... "stay positive and respect everyone."

When I started out here - I used one of our sponsors and simply started posting my reviews based
    on my experience.

During this time - I took lots of notes from the vets and then helped other members based on what I've learned.

I should also mention - throughout this time I became friends with our sponsor and started helping out with his
    customers here at Ology.

The sponsor was Z - and I'm not sure what happen to him ... I'm sorry to say I haven't heard from him in a while
    and I think there are some outstanding orders that members are waiting for (including me) - but I'm more concerned
    about his well being along with the members orders...

OK - back on track...

Just contribute to the forum the best you can - and make sure you do your research so you are giving out
    solid advise.

I strongly recommend picking up "Anabolics 10th Edition" - by William Lewellyn.

It might be around $50-80 - but is well worth it ... there is a download edition you might be able to
    swipe for free - but I wouldn't waist your time with that because the hard edition is much better as a
    hands on reference.
    Thanks for the info man. I'll be getting that book! I really liked Carlon M. Colker's "Extreme Muscle Enhancement". I used to consider it my "Fitness Bible".

Thread Information