Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 127
  1. #1
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    The Girl At The Gym
    So the other day i ran into a girl at the gym we both noticed each other and both kind of smiled and made eye contact with each other. I didn't know who the girl was at the time. And so i get home and i check my facebook and she sent me a friend request. Which i accepted and she liked a few of my status's from awhile back. (Sorry for facebook drama lol i hate it). So i get told by my sister today which knows her, that she is training for a fitness competition. Which is so hot and attractive in my opinion. I go to the gym today and she shows up 10 minutes after i get there. Long story short i had no game plan what so ever and we avoided each other like the black plague. We made contact once and she smiled at me. but that was it. I'm really never shy around any girl what so ever. And i kept thinking to myself she takes her training seriously and so do i. Which kind of made me think not to approach her while shes training(i mean i get pissed when someone does it to me). So after i was done i go in the tanning room i get done and opened the door and boom there she was... what did i do i acted like a ass and acted like i didn't notice her and walked right by her... So what I'm asking is how would i go about approaching this girl.. I'm not going to lie i think she intimidates me because she so good looking...So calling all Biro's and ladies i need some advice!

  2. #2
    Bi-winning PedestrianX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    0
    Ask her of she wants to go for dinner. She will either say no or yes. Then proceed by either taking her to dinner or not.

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by PedestrianX View Post
    Ask her of she wants to go for dinner. She will either say no or yes. Then proceed by either taking her to dinner or not.
    Yeah i kind of thought about that and shes like a few weeks out till her competition. Knowing that she probably on a cut throat diet at the moment if you know what i mean. But this is def my goal is to get her to go to dinner with me.

  4. #4
    Bi-winning PedestrianX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    0
    Your thinking too much. Ask her out to dinner, lunch, movie, walk the dog... whatever. It doesnt matter what it is. If she is interested she will say yes or if its not doable she will suggest something else. Ask if you can take her to IHOP after the comp. It dont matter bro.

  5. #5
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    6
    Take advantage of the obvious thing the two of you have in common: fitness. Next time you see her, mention you heard she is competing...that will break the ice and then you just talk it up. Elementary my son, elementary.

  6. #6
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    or ask her to take a drink with you... and let her talk talk talk again... and you, make you seem than are listening... every two minute say : " hum that's pretty interesting what you say, ya know?..." and some "ok i see, i feel the same, i understand you"... as well if you have no idea about what she is talking about.

    after a moment of pure bla bla bla you will see quietly what you have to propose her, a movie, dinner, an other drink... walking on the beach... who knows? the more important is to maintain the contact

    one thing is sure man... they are all completly crazy.

    if it's not enough, learn some tricks from Barney " how i met your mother" it should be usefull.

    you have not the thought to mary her, right?
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  7. #7
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Take advantage of the obvious thing the two of you have in common: fitness. Next time you see her, mention you heard she is competing...that will break the ice and then you just talk it up. Elementary my son, elementary.
    Yeah thats what i was thinking while i was in the tanning bed and she was right outside the door. Just ask her if she was compiting in and how far out she is. But when i opened the door i did not expect her to be right there. But i mean she realy would of had to put in effort to find out who i was to. i just moved to a new town and know one knows who i am so...

  8. #8
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    or ask her to take a drink with you... and let her talk talk talk again... and you, make you seem than are listening... every two minute say : " hum that's pretty interesting what you say, ya know?..." and some "ok i see, i feel the same, i understand you"... as well if you have no idea about what she is talking about.

    after a moment of pure bla bla bla you will see quietly what you have to propose her, a movie, dinner, an other drink... walking on the beach... who knows? the more important is to maintain the contact

    one thing is sure man... they are all completly crazy.

    if it's not enough, learn some tricks from Barney " how i met your mother" it should be usefull.

    you have not the thought to mary her, right?
    LMFAO! Thats is what i do know they are pretty carzy! I will let her talk it up for awhile and keep in contact with her while she is talking the towards when it feels like like there is nothing else to talk about ask her to dinner a movie or whatever.... thanks kane.

    And NO i will not get married any time soon. I like what i own

  9. #9
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Go for it homie!! This could be the one bro, abd you'll never know unless you ask. How old are you josh?

  10. #10
    Pro Bodybuilder hard2gain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    6
    What gym were you at bro?

    I would start by chatting her up with what you both have in common, fitness. Ask her about diet and training. I would wait to ask her out if she's preparing for a show she already has enough on her plate. I would on the other hand consider inviting her to an abs workout. Be a little cocky about it like you're gonna show her a thing or two lol.

    Impress her then tell her you want to buy her a celebration drink sometime after her show. The bar atmosphere is gonna let her feelings for you loose. She brings a friend or two and so do you so it's not a date till your leaving together. Take her home and try a test run. If she gives a good bj you've got a keeper, if not at least you banged the hottest chick at your gym. Either way mission accomplished lol
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

  11. #11
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigherm2121 View Post
    Go for it homie!! This could be the one bro, abd you'll never know unless you ask. How old are you josh?
    I'm 23. This girl is 25 and is drop dead gorgeous. And she is built perfect if you know what i mean. I think I'm sketchy on it because she may know more than me about fitness. but what do i know till i ask or talk to her.

  12. #12
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    I'm 23. This girl is 25 and is drop dead gorgeous. And she is built perfect if you know what i mean. I think I'm sketchy on it because she may know more than me about fitness. but what do i know till i ask or talk to her.
    Ya bro i feel ya. Go for it. Well I found out its a lot better being in a relationship with someone who likes to take care of themselves. Makes it easier if you guys are going out to eat. It's a lot better that way cause you both are worrying about your diet.

  13. #13
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    What gym were you at bro?

    I would start by chatting her up with what you both have in common, fitness. Ask her about diet and training. I would wait to ask her out if she's preparing for a show she already has enough on her plate. I would on the other hand consider inviting her to an abs workout. Be a little cocky about it like you're gonna show her a thing or two lol.

    Impress her then tell her you want to buy her a celebration drink sometime after her show. The bar atmosphere is gonna let her feelings for you loose. She brings a friend or two and so do you so it's not a date till your leaving together. Take her home and try a test run. If she gives a good bj you've got a keeper, if not at least you banged the hottest chick at your gym. Either way mission accomplished lol
    I live 4 hours away from the STL these day h2h. I do not think i ever got better advice than that! RIGHT THERE^^^^^^. I will go up and talk to her about her competition. And maybe talk a lil bit about diet and how she getting ready for the show. Then ask her if i can buy a celebration drink for her when she wins. (Because i will act like she will win lol). Then i will ask her to do some abs with me. If all goes well i will get a phone number. And if i do i will be a god! lol jk!

  14. #14
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    The one thing i have to say i did notice. She went out of her way to add be on gay FB. And then like some status from months ago. So she def has to be intrested if you know what i mean. The one thing that bugs me thoy is i dont know how she found out my name....

  15. #15
    Pro Bodybuilder hard2gain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bigherm2121 View Post
    Ya bro i feel ya. Go for it. Well I found out its a lot better being in a relationship with someone who likes to take care of themselves. Makes it easier if you guys are going out to eat. It's a lot better that way cause you both are worrying about your diet.
    Yep and fitness chicks are always kinky. They like to take control and they have endurance!

    I saw this chick that does shows laying under a bar on the floor last week. She would hold the bar on the pelvic region and thrust the weight up with her hips. I've never seen this workout before but I almost came when she started reppin out 205 lol

    Smokin hot btw... I'm kind hoping this is the same girl josh is talking about.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

  16. #16
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Lol. Pics or it didn't happen

  17. #17
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigherm2121 View Post
    Lol. Pics or it didn't happen
    Damn i new it would come to this! If i get busted taking pics of this girl at the gym i will be screwed! lol! maybe i will talk her into pics after i hook up with her lol!

  18. #18
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Ya good idea bro. Well wait to c this beauty

  19. #19
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    4
    Respect her training and keep your "thing" away from the gym.

    I was eyeballing you and just looked at me like I was sick...... WTF is up with that?

  20. #20
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    I MEAN SHIT IM ALREADY DEALING WITH ONE STALKER!

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (9 members and 2 guests)
    josh30013, crazyfmike+, bigherm2121, darkside06, DaHurt, Hockeyplaya18+, ChrisWho?, Spear

  21. #21
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Respect her training and keep your "thing" away from the gym.

    I was eyeballing you and just looked at me like I was sick...... WTF is up with that?
    You sick old man!

    Im sorry but she brought it on herself stretching in front of me and smileing and making eye contact.

  22. #22
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    You sick old man!

    Im sorry but she brought it on herself stretching in front of me and smileing and making eye contact.
    Okay I'll stretch next time.

  23. #23
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    6
    Hey Josh I'm digging your location brother! I'm blushing, you just can't see! haha

  24. #24
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Hey Josh I'm digging your location brother! I'm blushing, you just can't see! haha
    Its the truth thoy foreal man! Your size ripped like cashout= GameOver!

  25. #25
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Okay I'll stretch next time.
    Well older men usually need to take time before they workout to stretch mike. This is so you do not pull a hammy

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

mr supps





health and fitness talk