Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    You had your headphones on? Geez dude, you cock blocked yourself! Take them off and say hi when you walk by!

Just look into her eyes from across the room...

... motion with your index finger - and whisper ... "Come here you."

She'll read your lips.

When she get's to you - say...

"You're killing me ... let me take you out tonight."

Everything will fall into place from there.

Just don't over think it and say what ever comes to mind.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Ok repo!!! Mr smooth. You sly dog you!!! Lol

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Hmmm... lol I work Tuesday until 7:30 pm then take my son to my moms at 10pm and am not usually home until around 11:30. Everything here in the Valley closes pretty early and I have to be up at 7am the next morning. So basically I might be able to give you 5 minutes Tuesday night around 11:35. Sound good? haha No wonder I am single....
    That sounds about right....I heard Herm only needs about 90 seconds anyways.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Yes that's pushing it. Oh well my tounge does damage too!!! Lol

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post

She'll read your lips.

That could work.... Ok... it probably would... dang....

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    That sounds about right....I heard Herm only needs about 90 seconds anyways.
    mmmm..... 90 Seconds? What happened to the other 3 and a half minutes?

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    She is training so you notice her. Go ask her out. Make sure you put your foot in your mouth a few times and laugh it off. Tell her you take your training seriously and knew she did to and didn't want to mess up her work out . But you wanted to talk to her the whole time you were working out. Tell her she's so hot that it's fucking up your work outs so you had to in view her out so you could get back to a good workout. Walk up to her and ask her if you can take her picture. When she says Why throw down your Mac.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Telling her all the dumb shit your thinking will make it fun. Big pimping She already ask you to add her to you sexbook page. What more to you need.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

DPR is right. she aint playing games, she wants your wieny and your grapes... be yourself relax and know out of everyone shes going goo-goo for you..your her eye candy now let her suck the tootsie pop goodluck bro.

That could work.... Ok... it probably would... dang....
    There you have it - if Sassy say it would probably work ... "go for it!"

Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    DPR is right. she aint playing games, she wants your wieny and your grapes... be yourself relax and know out of everyone shes going goo-goo for you..your her eye candy now let her suck the tootsie pop goodluck bro.
    I'll respond to everyone's post in a lil while when I'm out of class. But I just read this and busted up laughing in middle of class and everyone started to look at me. You can't be say shit like this

Novice Steroids are my anti-drug's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    I'll respond to everyone's post in a lil while when I'm out of class. But I just read this and busted up laughing in middle of class and everyone started to look at me. You can't be say shit like this
    I had something similar happen to me a while back only it was in first-year archaeology lectures and the girl was half-Japanese half-German. Being that I was a tangled mess of neuroses and insecurities at that point, I royally fucked it up.

Make a move while she's still interested. Literally all you have to do is bump into her after she's finished like it was an accident and start a conversation about some trivial bullshit like you noticed she was doing barbell squats or she's wearing Vibrams or something and let it flow from there. You can't let her do all the talking, but make sure she's the dominant subject of conversation. Finally, make sure you cut things short while she's still interested in talking to you. I can't stress how important that is. She's already on your FB so she'll probably message you the moment you get home.

There you have it - if Sassy say it would probably work ... "go for it!"
    That's because I like nerdy guys... with a great bod, haha... And that was pretty dorky. I find humor in things most people don't find funny.

@Josh-I feel ya... there are a lot of things written on this site that I LOL at and everyone turns and looks at me like I am retarded. Take off your headphones though and start talking to her. That's all you have to do. She will never start talking to you if she sees earbuds in, she will feel stupid.

You could always do it Barney Stinson style, put on a suite walk up to her and say "Daddies home" I've never tried it but seems like it should work fine lol
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

^LOL^ Omg... please don't....... hahaha

She'll read your lips.

this would work...

That's because I like nerdy guys... with a great bod, haha... And that was pretty dorky. I find humor in things most people don't find funny.
    Haha... I like them nerdy with great bods too. Recently the men that have been approaching me to go on dates with are not into the same things as me, they think my diet and training is a little too much and they live their lives differently then I do. Making me lose interest in them, one guy told me that since he met me he has really been thinking about his lifestlye and wants to make some changes. Which is cool, I guess but I don't know if it is just so he can spend time with me.

There is a guy at my Gym that has been showing me interest for the last few months, he has me watch is form while lifting and helps spot me. He's dreamy and grunts in this certain way when he is lifting heavy (it does something to me-lol). I can hear him from the other side of the weight room and my training partners laugh at me bc they know it's the noises that put this big ass cheesy smile on my face. My boys tell me I better not start dating him. I just laugh and say I am not doing anything, he is approaching me...

You should honestly just send her a sweet little message via Facebook. It doesn't hurt to try, it's better than regretting not doing it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    You should honestly just send her a sweet little message via Facebook. It doesn't hurt to try, it's better than regretting not doing it at all.
    it should not become a habit with her.... otherwise you'll end up masturbating in front to screen.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

Novice Steroids are my anti-drug's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    it should not become a habit with her.... otherwise you'll end up masturbating in front to screen.
    Maybe I'm just paranoid and read too much about 'game', but in my experience initiating conversation online can rapidly lead from the girl thinking 'he'd be a nice boyfriend' to 'he'd be a nice friend'. Initiate contact too much and you'll get 'the talk' where they tell you they're just not interested in you that way...

I wish I'd been born in the distant past so I could simply trade some sturdy goats and a coinpurse filled with gold to the blacksmith for his hot daughter, but sadly the multiplicating complexities of modern life have made things less simple...

So she was the gym today and she was training 3 old women i felt so bad for her. But i think i shot her confidence with me because she is def scared to look at me now. I think she is thinking she has no chance or something because the first couple of time is seen her she would smile and make eye contact and give me that vibe. But now she wont look and everytime she walk by she stairs at the ground. But ill see this girl this weekend forsure and im 100% talking to her or im beating my own ass!!!!

Josh your killing me, next time your in the gym and you see her, even in mid set.
    Stop what your doing take your headphones out and walk up to her and say hi.
    Tell her your mid set so you can't stay and chat but you would like to take her out, and ask her for her number.

Otherwise you are spending you entire set thinking about her and not the work that needs to be done.

Alternatively if you really are shy and don't want to interrupt her leave your number at the front desk with a message you didn't want to interrupt her while she was working out and please call because you would like to chat.

Last if your gutsy walk up to her when she first gets in look all stressed and tell her you lost your phone somewhere in the gym, can you borrow hers to call yours. find your phone say thank you now you have my number please call me later.

Personally I think the first option is the best because you get her number the other 2 are risky because your waiting on her to call.
    Last edited by tnemo; 04-04-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Josh- I am going to cyber slap you! Just walk up to the girl before she is over it or thinks you are taken already. You will have lost your chance.

I don't agree with messaging her on FB (sorry smilee!), too impersonal (like texting instead of calling the first time). Put your big girl panties on, walk up and talk to her.

Do Not Contact
    Josh- I am going to cyber slap you! Just walk up to the girl before she is over it or thinks you are taken already. You will have lost your chance.

I don't agree with messaging her on FB (sorry smilee!), too impersonal (like texting instead of calling the first time). Put your big girl panties on, walk up and talk to her.
    ^This!!

it aint fucking hard bro. just walk up and start tslking to her. i bet she's so fucking giddy you won't have to say anything past "hi" and she'll start right in.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Thread Information