Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    WTH is going on !!
    I go to buy some tank tops for summer is coming soon and what do I find?

    Everything is going unisex or toddler stripes or some rapper is embellished with rhinestones: either way is queer is hell!

    I DON'T WEAR WOMAN CLOTHES, CRACK SMOKER 'CAP YO ASS CLOTHES' AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST CHILDREN'S CLOTHES.

    What the HELL is going with this world !!!

  2. #2
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    LOL Target my friend, men's underwear section.

  3. #3
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    I know, i use to like Affliction shirts but now they are turning into the new Tapout shirts.....every prison tatted redneck has one and thinks they're a tough guy.

  4. #4
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    LOL Target my friend, men's underwear section.
    Do you mean to say shopping at Toys R Us was my first mistake?

  5. #5
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    I know, i use to like Affliction shirts but now they are turning into the new Tapout shirts.....every prison tatted redneck has one and thinks they're a tough guy.
    I take you don't like my PISS ON OBAMA 2012 t shirts I just had made.

  6. #6
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    I take you don't like my PISS ON OBAMA 2012 t shirts I just had made.
    actually...can i get one!

  7. #7
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Do you mean to say shopping at Toys R Us was my first mistake?
    Bahaha.... yes, def.

  8. #8
    Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In Hiding
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    0
    Who dosen't look good in Geranimals come on Dahurt weres um!

  9. #9
    Moderator Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In between my wifes legs
    Posts
    3,712
    Rep Power
    17
    it's part of the Obama Administration "yes we can ! take it in" Obama is trying to make us gay, mark my words, Damn, I f'n hate girly man !
    Last edited by Mr P; 03-06-2012 at 05:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    Who dosen't look good in Geranimals come on Dahurt weres um!
    I think DaHurt would look good in anything, doesn't really matter if Geranimals are on it or not...*blushing*

  11. #11
    Sleep, Snap or Tap FormerFatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    3
    First of all can anyone here even fit in an Ambacrombie or Hollister shirt? I pulled a large off the rack and I thought my arm was going to lose circulation.

  12. #12
    Do Not Contact
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down range
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    0
    I don't wear shirts....I jusy walk around bear chested all the time cause i'm a tool.

  13. #13
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    I don't wear shirts....I jusy walk around bear chested all the time cause i'm a tool.
    Agree

  14. #14
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    I think DaHurt would look good in anything, doesn't really matter if Geranimals are on it or not...*blushing*
    So do I Wtf! Sass I thought we were getting kinda serious. Lol

  15. #15
    Pro Bodybuilder Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    5
    Player got played

  16. #16
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    I think DaHurt would look good in anything, doesn't really matter if Geranimals are on it or not...*blushing*
    Thanks babe...this girl knows her shit!


    Actually I prefer flannel shirts cut into tank tops! They go well with short jean shorts
    baaaahh haha

  17. #17
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    it's part of the Obama Administration "yes we can ! take it in" Obama is trying to make us gay, mark my words, Damn, I f'n hate girly man !
    His wife is more manly then he ever imaged being!

    Yes Bro, this girly man culture has to stop now!

  18. #18
    I am banned!
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,062
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    His wife is more manly then he ever imaged being!

    Yes Bro, this girly man culture has to stop now!
    Amen brother!

  19. #19
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    His wife is more manly then he ever imaged being!

    Yes Bro, this girly man culture has to stop now!
    Quit yer bitchin' and go lift some god damned weights!
    Last edited by DaHurt; 03-06-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: I don't spells good

  20. #20
    Pro Bodybuilder brother bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,839
    Rep Power
    3
    todays kids are all cock and no balls

  21. #21
    Junior Bodybuilder Infantry87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by albundy33 View Post
    todays kids are all cock and no balls
    All vag and no dick.

  22. #22
    Community Veteran DADAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    22,960
    Rep Power
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    I go to buy some tank tops for summer is coming soon and what do I find?

    Everything is going unisex or toddler stripes or some rapper is embellished with rhinestones: either way is queer is hell!

    I DON'T WEAR WOMAN CLOTHES, CRACK SMOKER 'CAP YO ASS CLOTHES' AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST CHILDREN'S CLOTHES.

    What the HELL is going with this world !!!
    wear those rhinestones with pride and change your username to metromike
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

    VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

  23. #23
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    Im still young and should be wearing that stuff lol NOT! I can not stand none of the new stuff they got out. Its crazy and even crazer if you look at the price tag!

  24. #24
    Motivated DaHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Posts
    2,783
    Rep Power
    6
    Yeah all that damned affliction and ed hardy shit is just terrible. damn jersey shore!

  25. #25
    Junior Bodybuilder Infantry87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    wear those rhinestones with pride and change your username to metromike
    haha dont forget your gold chain plaid silk shirt and right hoop earring

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By NuPower in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:32 PM
  2. By Kane_Red_Machine in forum General Chat Forum
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:34 PM
  3. By SleepingAssPirate in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 05:19 PM
  4. By Ifrit in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 02:59 AM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

health and fitness talk





mr supps