Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Thread:

hella bored.

hella bored.
    whats up my name is alex. im HELLA BORED right meow. whats going on with yall...

Just got back from the gym..eating some beef, partaking in this lame ass post...drinking a shake..going to bed/growing. or atleast hoping

kidding...imma lame

LOL thats how bad it is, i have to make this thread.....what you lift today?

trying something different, focusing on delts mostly..fucked up thing, I was looking at my delt yesterday and thought wtf..my left looks like its kicking ass on my right, now i can't stop fucking thinking about it.

Going to stop..or try to, maybe slow movements with the lag...I dunno!!!!! But I will be self concious about it soon:/

i know what you mean... i usually focus more on the one thats lagging till i see it catch up....

I am banned!
    just got back from gym, late night at work unfortunately. Hit legs hard tonight. Think I might puke.

graveyard shift
    What's up guys. I'm on night shift this week, so just trying to stay awake. Did back today and felt great. Tomorrow is leg/tricept day. I hate doing legs but gotta get rid of my chicken legs b/c I've neglected them enough over the years. Reward is doing tricepts. Love them!!

I am banned!
    I just started doing legs again, but I was blessed with good genetics in terms of leg size. I'm having trouble getting back into it though, I always end up feeling sick lol.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Just jacked up my protein so I am quite entertained right now, when it's so bad your dog gets up leaves........gotta be proud of that!

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Its only 12pm and I am already finished with my work for the week. Just sitting here wasting time until it's time to go home.... only 2 more hours to go... =/

My life suck at the moment i got my Deca, arimdex,clomid,and nolva. Something is missing? Ohh yeah my test prop! So im pacing around every day till the mail comes at the moment. Cant start no cycle till my test gets here. And why couldnt my test come first and deca come later? Grrr

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Just jacked up my protein so I am quite entertained right now, when it's so bad your dog gets up leaves........gotta be proud of that!
    Oh man, I know the feeling! When I dropped carbs for a month, then added them back in... OHHHHH MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I just started doing legs again, but I was blessed with good genetics in terms of leg size. I'm having trouble getting back into it though, I always end up feeling sick lol.
    i feel you on the good genetics. i have tree trunks for thighs... i use to hate doing legs, squats and deads when i was training for football but since it ended i LOVE SQUATS and DEADS prolly cause no one else really does it at my gym and if they do its half asses with low weight.

Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    My life suck at the moment i got my Deca, arimdex,clomid,and nolva. Something is missing? Ohh yeah my test prop! So im pacing around every day till the mail comes at the moment. Cant start no cycle till my test gets here. And why couldnt my test come first and deca come later? Grrr

damn that blows bro...i know the feeling... sent the dough on sunday and am still waiting for it to be shipped....im itching for it though.

Its only 12pm and I am already finished with my work for the week. Just sitting here wasting time until it's time to go home.... only 2 more hours to go... =/

you cant leave early if you finish? why you overachieve? slow the pace down lol jk! NOICE!

<-----admiring the bounce

and eating some almonds, gonna have a nap since I'm off early..was going to file my taxes..but fak it, I'll do it monday

Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    you cant leave early if you finish? why you overachieve? slow the pace down lol jk! NOICE!
    I just get into the zone! I can't help it! I can leave early, but why in the world would I not want to stay and get paid to do absolutely nothing but french braid my hair? lol

I can't get bored I'm too stoked that I'm actually growing on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test!!

One good thing about being ancient is that it doesn't take much to make you happy!

Yeah... I don't know if that would work for me Zeek, lol....

LOL @ Sassy! yeah probably not

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I can't get bored I'm too stoked that I'm actually growing on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test!!

One good thing about being ancient is that it doesn't take much to make you happy!
    I am at 285mgs and the Real Gym I go to those guys are all over me for "what are you running OG"??

TRT I tell them.......they look at me like "yeah right".

Things are going so good at the gym lately I might delay my spring cycle anmd just keep running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test with a little var

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Things are going so good at the gym lately I might delay my spring cycle anmd just keep running testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test with a little var
    Not a bad idea Z! If its gonna be your last cycle, why not make sure youre at a point where youre not growing at testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses. Plus it will give you more time to locate some HG Var.

Still bored by the way. Hella bored.

Lucky but unlucky to be on trt! I know what you mean thoy i have people telling me that im getting big. Lol and i havent even started my cycle yet lol

Thread Information