Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Project "AlphaMale" alphamale_devon's Avatar
    Default Your Gym: Hardcore or disney land?
    What type of atmosphere does your gym have? What type of lifter go there? Are the gym goers serious about training while their in there? Do you receive motivation from other lifters or do they get in the way of your session?

My gym is Worlds Gym in los angeles and it seems fit for me to say I have mediocre lifters and kiddie lifters around the gym. There is only a hand full of guys that actually is hardcore with there shit, the rest is eh. It surprises me that there is a 72 yr. Old man that has more strength and is in better shape then most of the 16-24 yr olds in the gym. I see so many kids and gym noobs at that place It's pretty shameful to call myself a member at that gym. Hey! It is what it is. I guess ill be someone that makes the gym more reputable in that location along with the other hand full of guys
    Last edited by alphamale_devon; 02-23-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    I go to a pussy disneyland gym in a pussy disneyland town...which is why I get bad looks all the time in the gym and walking down the sidewalk...but I just think to myself "Wow they need to pull their heads out of their asses"

Anyways that felt good, thanks for the outlet!

Do Not Contact
    ^ yeah i'm wiht ya Dahurt. I go to a snap fitness and it's kinda small and there isn't really too many "real" hardcore ppl there. there are a few that think they are. I don't mind...as long as i can get all my shit done but when i have to wait for one of these skinny fucks who decides to do every excerside imagineable in the squat rack i start getting irritated.

Disney Land... I use to go to a real Rocky type gym....now every one is worried about catching staff infection and chiz pffsht!

<<<<<<World Gym

I got two gym's! Golds were i can do anything i want with a mix of every person in the world in there. And then the gym in the small town. Were all my country folks are lol! But when i go there it's straight business. Lift big and train hard or get the f##k out the way. Mouths shut ears open. It does not have much machines,but the best free weight set up out there i found. Lots of bars, racks, and plates. Got to love gyms like this.

I have all sorts at my gym. There are 16 in the area and as of today, I am now one of their employees.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmd View Post
    I have all sorts at my gym. There are 16 in the area and as of today, I am now one of their employees.
    Damn thats whats up i feel like a employee always clearing everyones plates and orginizing dumbells all the time!

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    Damn thats whats up i feel like a employee always clearing everyones plates and orginizing dumbells all the time!
    hahahah....I fucking yell at the kids all the time that don't rack their weights. Last week some young punk wanted to fight me because of it. lol

I got two gym's! Golds were i can do anything i want with a mix of every person in the world in there. And then the gym in the small town. Were all my country folks are lol! But when i go there it's straight business. Lift big and train hard or get the f##k out the way. Mouths shut ears open. It does not have much machines,but the best free weight set up out there i found. Lots of bars, racks, and plates. Got to love gyms like this.
    Their closing down the fuckin golds gym in venice! : the one in Hollywood is metrosexual as fuck. N. Hollywood is no BS hardcore, but by the time I'm off work it packed cause It's small.

Fuck My Life...

Quote Originally Posted by alphamale_devon View Post
    Their closing down the fuckin golds gym in venice! : the one in Hollywood is metrosexual as fuck. N. Hollywood is no BS hardcore, but by the time I'm off work it packed cause It's small.

Fuck My Life...
    What there shutting down the famous gold's gym in venice!!! that were legends were made! not cool not cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    I have 50/50, best thing is the weight room is seperate from the rest of the gym so I don't have to deal with the pussies
    I like to deal with pussies
    Last edited by Mr P; 02-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    hahahah....I fucking yell at the kids all the time that don't rack their weights. Last week some young punk wanted to fight me because of it. lol
    I dont say nothing to them im a mute at the gym lol! but i look at them dead on and start clearing the plates lol!

Do Not Contact
    I dont say nothing to them im a mute at the gym lol! but i look at them dead on and start clearing the plates lol!
    that's usually what i do, but i was waiting for this fucker to get done with the squat rack for ever....finaly he goes to another machine so i asked him if he was done woth the rack......he answers me with "you don't see me on it anymore do you?"

I told him real loud "Well maybe if you racked your fucking wieghts like everyone else i wouldn't have to"

I just staired at me and then when i turned around i could see him in the mirror mumble something so i turned around and said "What!" he just sat there blank and didn't say shit. little cocksucker!

Amateur Bodybuilder Hockeyplaya18's Avatar
    DISNEY LAND!!! Cardinal Fitness!!!! hahaha.... Though I love the comedic relief every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    that's usually what i do, but i was waiting for this fucker to get done with the squat rack for ever....finaly he goes to another machine so i asked him if he was done woth the rack......he answers me with "you don't see me on it anymore do you?"

I told him real loud "Well maybe if you racked your fucking wieghts like everyone else i wouldn't have to"

I just staired at me and then when i turned around i could see him in the mirror mumble something so i turned around and said "What!" he just sat there blank and didn't say shit. little cocksucker!
    He said some smart ass shit like that? Wow. I got a short temper thats why im a mute. I would have snapped his neck. But you did the right thing and showed him who the boss was and walked away. I get more pissed than anything when theres dumbells laying all over the freaking place and im tripping over them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    why they closing Venice?
    What there shutting down the famous gold's gym in venice!!! that were legends were made! not cool not cool!
    Not cool, not sure yet... A friend of mine told me that shit. That's a BB Landmark, I can't believe it.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamale_devon View Post
    Not cool, not sure yet... A friend of mine told me that shit. That's a BB Landmark, I can't believe it.
    Google is buying up all the properties in that area and they won't let Golds renew their lease...I think there are around 2 years left on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Google is buying up all the properties in that area and they won't let Golds renew their lease...I think there are around 2 years left on it.
    Im never using google again! Im pissed! This isnt good for google to piss of a whole bunch of juice heads! not good not good at all!

ahhh im very happy to say that in my gym you ocasionally catch victor martinez throwing weights around and severl other ifbb pros work out there regularly, its a beast mode environment and i love it. Heavy lifters and goones allll around me great motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    ahhh im very happy to say that in my gym you ocasionally catch victor martinez throwing weights around and severl other ifbb pros work out there regularly, its a beast mode environment and i love it. Heavy lifters and goones allll around me great motivation.
    Lucky Bastard!!! Good shit

anyone ever watch youtube videos of dorian yates lifting in some shit hole gym in birmingham with his crazy fuckin nutty ass trainer COME ON YATESSS!!!!!!

rome wasnt built in a day barnzy7's Avatar
    coming from planet fitness anything is badass...but the "hardcore" gym i just joined literally just got rid of half its power racks and replaced them with that lame ass T-REX shit.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    2 queer and one real gym. I like to go to the queer rapper gym and hear nigga, nigga, nigga on the sound system and I talk shit.......no one says jack shit to me!

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    well my gym is like a disneyland lol,alot of fitness people,trying to get in shape,ripped,etc....small people,dont get me wrong thats fine,but there just a few guys that are serious about lifting,i have 1 powerlifter friend that works out in there and a couple of good friends who are in good shape.Me and my powerlifter buddy are the biggest in the gym,we have like 1200 members,they have the body pump classes,Zumba all that stuff......but im the thug of the gym lol,i have all the tattoos,wear sleevless shirts with a hat or beanie and always with a heavy metal band t-shirt on lol,people just stare at me when im in there lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    well my gym is like a disneyland lol,alot of fitness people,trying to get in shape,ripped,etc....small people,dont get me wrong thats fine,but there just a few guys that are serious about lifting,i have 1 powerlifter friend that works out in there and a couple of good friends who are in good shape.Me and my powerlifter buddy are the biggest in the gym,we have like 1200 members,they have the body pump classes,Zumba all that stuff......but im the thug of the gym lol,i have all the tattoos,wear sleevless shirts with a hat or beanie and always with a heavy metal band t-shirt on lol,people just stare at me when im in there lol....
    LOL, I have lots of tats and I wear metal shirts too! I have a few Nomads shirts that I occasionally wear just to keep people away from me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information