Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What made you start Lifting weights?
    Everyone's stories will be different, but it would be nice to hear why you have chosen this type of lifestyle over so many others.

Why did you choose to start lifting weights and at what age did you begin?

It's just my thing. Not sure why. At 12 years old, it clicked in my head that I wanted be very muscular one day. It's not easy to explain why though. Maybe movies influenced me, I don't know.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Started lifting for sports - football, and track and field. Got Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding for my birthday my sophomore year of high school and I was hooked on bodybuilding thereafter. Unfortunately I took a 4 year reprieve when I was in college but back now and going strong!

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    I used to be fat and lazy and drove away the girl I wanted to marry. Then I realized I needed a lifestyle change. Dropped weight and started lifting too. Just started feeling amazing and enjoying life to the fullest.

I started lifting weighs so I could pull better quality women...

i love to physically challenge my self set goals, reach them, set new goals, reach them ect. it gives me a great sense of accomplishment. I really started getting into weight training when i was 18 then 20 i went through a pretty depressing break-up with my "first love" (fuck that bitch) got the Arnold Encyclopedia Of Modern Body Building began to learn new things, try new things out, see the results and have been hooked on GOING HARD ever since. Gives me a constant sense of well being.

I love it, keeps me out of trouble, away from drinking a lot, and away from drugs which in my early teens i had a bad problem with.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla_boy View Post
    I started lifting weighs so I could pull better quality women...

I think the perception of a quality woman can differ from their looks, I always wanted the hottest, but turns out the best looking women also happen to be the craziest.

I've always been into lifting since most of my family members lift.

Pumping Iron was a motivator also, helped me achieve another level in bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by alexus hensicus View Post
    I used to be fat and lazy and drove away the girl I wanted to marry. Then I realized I needed a lifestyle change. Dropped weight and started lifting too. Just started feeling amazing and enjoying life to the fullest.
    Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. A crappy wake up call. Losing the girl you planned to marry.

I love lifting weights due to the way it makes me feel. Energetic, CONFIDENT, healthier, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    i love to physically challenge my self set goals, reach them, set new goals, reach them ect. it gives me a great sense of accomplishment. I really started getting into weight training when i was 18 then 20 i went through a pretty depressing break-up with my "first love" (fuck that bitch) got the Arnold Encyclopedia Of Modern Body Building began to learn new things, try new things out, see the results and have been hooked on GOING HARD ever since. Gives me a constant sense of well being.

I love it, keeps me out of trouble, away from drinking a lot, and away from drugs which in my early teens i had a bad problem with.
    Me too
    Except I don't have Arnold's Encyclopdedia of Modern Body Building. I will most definitely check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee21 View Post
    Me too
    Except I don't have Arnold's Encyclopdedia of Modern Body Building. I will most definitely check it out.
    I remeber I read arnolds encyclopedia in under a week at 15 years old. I thought I wouldn't be as prepared in the gym if I didn't read it. Hahaha. That's reading night and day for a kid but I loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Muscle View Post
    I remeber I read arnolds encyclopedia in under a week at 15 years old. I thought I wouldn't be as prepared in the gym if I didn't read it. Hahaha. That's reading night and day for a kid but I loved it!
    That's cute...

Stress reliever...women prefer in shape guy s and as I m not rich.....
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

TRT- 125 test c-Walgreens

Ab s cuts and vascularity courtesy of 3J s network

Me too
    its a good book man very informative gives diet info training info get it on amazon there is a few diff ones make sure you get the Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    its a good book man very informative gives diet info training info get it on amazon there is a few diff ones make sure you get the Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
    Ok, thank you. I will look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Stress reliever...women prefer in shape guy s and as I m not rich.....
    It is a very good stress reliever. I will agree, I have a thing for a man with a nicely defined body and ripped abs.

Every day as I am training with my partner, I am just in Awe over how good he looks. He doesn't see what I see... and it drives my insane. My boys catch us looking at eachother at that exact moment you try to sneak a little peak.

It is a very good stress reliever. I will agree, I have a thing for a man with a nicely defined body and ripped abs.

Every day as I am training with my partner, I am just in Awe over how good he looks. He doesn't see what I see... and it drives my insane. My boys catch us looking at eachother at that exact moment you try to sneak a little peak.
    haha sounds like somebody needs to focus a little more on TRAINING and less on their partner's body.

If I were in a situation like that, I'd have to ditch the partner - I take my training way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    haha sounds like somebody needs to focus a little more on TRAINING and less on their partner's body.

If I were in a situation like that, I'd have to ditch the partner - I take my training way too seriously.
    LOL... We focus on our Training. There are 4 of us who all train together. It's in between sets when I am getting the information on the next exercise I am going to be doing.

There is no way I am ditching my training partner, he has taught me a lot in a very short period, my results are thanks to him pushing me when I thought I could only do so much.

We are training for specific events together, there are things I know and then there are things I have never done before.

This is where their Expertise comes into play. I am a lot stronger than I think and he see's my potential and is just trying to help me see it too.

There is nothing wrong with 2 ppl having chemistry. We keep it professional, it's just a glance in eachothers directions here and there. It's quite harmless. LOL

Do Not Contact
    I did it all for the nookie.

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Damn dude. Sorry to hear that. A crappy wake up call. Losing the girl you planned to marry.

I love lifting weights due to the way it makes me feel. Energetic, CONFIDENT, healthier, etc.
    Yeah it sucked at the time but I am happier now pulling in chicks and being free. Still friends though and she starting letting herself go.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    i did it all for the nookie.
    lol...

LOL... We focus on our Training. There are 4 of us who all train together. It's in between sets when I am getting the information on the next exercise I am going to be doing.

There is no way I am ditching my training partner, he has taught me a lot in a very short period, my results are thanks to him pushing me when I thought I could only do so much.

We are training for specific events together, there are things I know and then there are things I have never done before.

This is where their Expertise comes into play. I am a lot stronger than I think and he see's my potential and is just trying to help me see it too.

There is nothing wrong with 2 ppl having chemistry. We keep it professional, it's just a glance in eachothers directions here and there. It's quite harmless. LOL

mmmm hmmm just remember why you're there haha!

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    mmmm hmmm just remember why you're there haha!
    Him and I have been training together for quite a few months now. He knows I am all his, he is in charge, he is there to work me and push me, I obey his every command. Inside the Gym... The Gym is my Dungeon, Pain is pleasureable and without hard work there will be no measureable results ever seen.

When I first started training again, I was with a group of females. They were not serious into Weight lifting, yes they wanted to lose weight but wanted to focus on Cardio.

I am there to train and to train hard. I will never achieve my goals I am setting for myself if I don't give it 110%, inside the gym and outside the gym.

I chose the gym over going to the bars or a movie date and dinner. You wanna date me, better be willing to lift weights with me, work me hard and work me good, but in the gym. LOL

Him and I have been training together for quite a few months now. He knows I am all his, he is in charge, he is there to work me and push me, I obey his every command. Inside the Gym... The Gym is my Dungeon, Pain is pleasureable and without hard work there will be no measureable results ever seen.

When I first started training again, I was with a group of females. They were not serious into Weight lifting, yes they wanted to lose weight but wanted to focus on Cardio.

I am there to train and to train hard. I will never achieve my goals I am setting for myself if I don't give it 110%, inside the gym and outside the gym.

I chose the gym over going to the bars or a movie date and dinner. You wanna date me, better be willing to lift weights with me, work me hard and work me good, but in the gym. LOL
    You hitting that?

I was a track & field athlete through out highschool, I was very diciplined since very young, As a teenager I really enjoyed running, with that came wanting to eat healthy, since I was around 14 I would do my "own" routine, not with weights, but resistance & body weight excercises. I just knew I loved to be fit, & the look of muscle, I loved to read about different training programs, techniques, nutrition, etc.

I really got into weights later on in my life, I just love to feel strong, & it this came in handy when I had to hold my daughter with one hand & still be able to take the double stroller from the trunk of my car with the other hand (damn those things where heavy) ..lol

Taking care of my body makes me feel good about myself, (especially when I run into some of my "not so good friends" from high school) 16 years later & seeing how they do a double look..lol

This is a lifestyle I would never leave...
    Last edited by Mrs P; 02-07-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla_boy View Post
    You hitting that?
    No... I am not, I will not lie. It has been discussed in the past. The attraction towards one another is there. But it does not mean we need to act upon it. There is such a thing as Self Control and Will Power, and this is one area where I am quite Weak and need to Strenghten.

We made it clear from the beginning of our training that we will not Cross those invisible lines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information