Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by mlc31 View Post
    Joel McHale is actually a very successful stand up comedian and his show "Community" just got picked up for a 3rd season. He also has a MFA from UW. What I like about him is that he's one of the only people around who doesn't kiss every celebrity's ass he sees. But I do agree about not hating Wendy Williams. Just because she's a tranny is no reason to hate her. I'm a firm believer in equal rights

From now on I will refer to WW as either "Crsuty the clown" or "Madusa" . . .

I finally came to the conclusion that she reminds me of a straight up street prostitute, you see getting busted on tv

Quote Originally Posted by LANDSCAPE1 View Post
    I think "Bozo" the clown has a cousin "Crusty" . . . and her name is WW. Her hands are so big, she could palm a basketball.
    She's under the radar right now Mrs's P. . . Watch, after dancing with the stars ALL sorts of people are going to make her the punchline of their jokes. . . I mean she's a freak show!
    I will never be able to take her serious
    Ps WW has to be on atleast a gram of test

LOL !
    I think I saw a clip of her on dancing with the stars, she started crying while practicing, she was out of control,
    Can't blame her, is not her fault, she forgot to run post cycle therapy (pct) and her hormones are all out of wack !!!!

Joel McHale is actually a very successful stand up comedian and his show "Community" just got picked up for a 3rd season. He also has a MFA from UW. What I like about him is that he's one of the only people around who doesn't kiss every celebrity's ass he sees. But I do agree about not hating Wendy Williams. Just because she's a tranny is no reason to hate her. I'm a firm believer in equal rights

I like Joel Mchale, I've watched the soup a few times, he kills me when he makes fun of Tyra Banks... lol !

From now on I will refer to WW as either "Crsuty the clown" or "Madusa" . . .

I finally came to the conclusion that she reminds me of a straight up street prostitute, you see getting busted on tv
    Wait a second I think this is an insult to Krusty the Clown ...
    Last edited by Mrs P; 03-26-2011 at 01:58 PM.

I am banned!
    Say what you want to about WW, but I draw the line at making fun of Krusty

Say what you want to about WW, but I draw the line at making fun of Krusty
    Hmmm...maybe you will be dabbling with a wendy what's her name avatar!?

I guess we will find out on the April 30th or 31st....Go Randy Go!

maybe..

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo79 View Post
    Hmmm...maybe you will be dabbling with a wendy what's her name avatar!?

I guess we will find out on the April 30th or 31st....Go Randy Go!

maybe..
    Hah! We shall see This is gonna make that fight interesting. Just wait to see what I have picked out for you. Can't wait!

Pro Bodybuilder
    Any of you guys see WW on dancing w the stars?? . . Its official, She is certifiable crazy! ! ! !
    Last edited by LANDSCAPE1; 03-30-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Any of you guys see WW on dancing w the stars?? . . Its official, She is certifiable crazy! ! ! !
    Yeap !! I watched the first 15 minutes.... SHE CRAZY FO SHO !!! Kept doing these wierd faces.. I heard she hasn't been eliminated yet..Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Yeap !! I watched the first 15 minutes.... SHE CRAZY FO SHO !!! Kept doing these wierd faces.. I heard she hasn't been eliminated yet..Go figure
    B.S. you watched the whole thing! Mr.P said so..he even made the popcorn.

Don't get old too fast you guys!!

Mrs P. U could not run her over with anything but a tank. My Audi would be totalled.

Another reason BET is not programmed as an option on my box. I get enough black entertainment at work.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 210
    Fall cycleTRT-250 test c psl
    Tren prop 50/50 m w f psl
    Aromasine
    Prami if needed
    HCG as needed.

B.S. you watched the whole thing! Mr.P said so..he even made the popcorn.

Don't get old too fast you guys!!
    Shhhhh ! Mr P & I love dancing with the stars, we might try out next year

Seriously though this lady scares me, I feel bad that I feel like this, but I do, she makes wierd faces, I tell u, I think she's an alien

Shhhhh ! Mr P & I love dancing with the stars, we might try out next year

Seriously though this lady scares me, I feel bad that I feel like this, but I do, she makes wierd faces, I tell u, I think she's an alien
    I have yet to see this broad on tv...maybe i should avoid........forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Mrs P. U could not run her over with anything but a tank. My Audi would be totalled.

Another reason BET is not programmed as an option on my box. I get enough black entertainment at work.
    I actually like "everyone likes Chris" from BET, funny show, I've seen some episodes...

Now as far as runing her over, I could never, ever, ever do that..

ok, unless I'm running late to pick up my kids from school, then she betta get out my way !!!

Now I feel bad, I'm sorry god

Pro Bodybuilder
    She is just hideous!!! It was showing her burping a lot, while practicing on the show... . That shit is not cute. .
    I cant date chicks who fart or burp, much less think its funny.

I bet she could out lift most power-lifters . . Im telling you, she is running "test" atm

U know what though. . . I think they should put this bitch in that WWE wrestling bs. I bet she would be good at it.

Her and Star Jones are two busted ass women!
    Last edited by LANDSCAPE1; 04-09-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post

lol.. T knows just how to put things in perspective!

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    First of all, I don't HATE her, I just don't like her, and why does that make me superficial ? Just like you think The Soup if stupid, That's your opinion, well, this is mine...
    I don't like the way she talks to me she's very annoying, doesn't mean I want to run her over with my car, it just means based on what I've seen from her show I don't like her, or the show.
    It's not because she's not slender, I don't judge people based on their weight, We're talking about a celebrity here, not about a person you actually know, celebrities you either like them or you don't..... No one's feelings are getting hurt here... relax !

And the soup is a funny silly show, it's meant to be stupid, why is the host a loser ?? He makes more money than everyone on this board. And I'm not sying someone is either a looser or not based on the money they make, I'm just pointing out that he is a successful host.
    That's the character he plays on the show. He's supposed to be silly, & stupid.
    I don't know about all that we have some real ballers who make big coin around. She looks like a Tranny. His hands are just too big.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

U know what though. . . I think they should put this bitch in that WWE wrestling bs. I bet she would be good at it.
    Speaking of this WWE, I was watching the Hall of fame inductions for shit n giggles..
    And they had Drew Carey come on stage..

holy fuck he's done a good job of ridding some fat. Looks on the skinny-ish side now.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Speaking of this WWE, I was watching the Hall of fame inductions for shit n giggles..
    And they had Drew Carey come on stage..

holy fuck he's done a good job of ridding some fat. Looks on the skinny-ish side now.
    You might not believe this but Drew was fkn jacked back in the day, when he was in the military . . He was on Regis/kathy Lee and they showed a pic of him/back when he was in the military

Pretty sure he was juicen' . .Looked like he didnt take any shit from anybody either, totaly different

You might not believe this but Drew was fkn jacked back in the day, when he was in the military . . He was on Regis/kathy Lee and they showed a pic of him/back when he was in the military

Pretty sure he was juicen' . .Looked like he didnt take any shit from anybody either, totaly different
    Crazy, he seems to delicate to be hardnosed..
    Attached Images Attached Images

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information