Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

The Fighter official trailer
    Has anyone seen it? I think it looks like a good movie, I'm gonna see it this friday.

YouTube - The Fighter | OFFICIAL trailer #1 US (2010)

Cardio is the Key
    Looks like a good movie, I always like fighting movies, always wanted to do UFC but in all reality im just a street fighter with karate background, I could not last 2 punches in the UFC lol, but its nice to dream......

I am banned!
    I thought it was great. The fighting scenes were a little iffy. They show a spot at the end during the credits of the real Micky Ward and his brother and it is amazing how Bale was able to get him down. Seriously, I would highly recommend.

Pro Bodybuilder
    seen it,it was a good movie but it didnt go in to the Aurtro Gotti fights and thats how Mickey got famous.He had 3 epic fights with Gotti and they absouluty killed eachother in the ring.

And congrats on your new title Pinga

Cardio is the Key
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbolic View Post
    seen it,it was a good movie but it didnt go in to the Aurtro Gotti fights and thats how Mickey got famous.He had 3 epic fights with Gotti and they absouluty killed eachother in the ring.

I saw all 3 of there wars, those dudes stood toe to toe and you just dont see that anymore nowadays. def 3 of the greatest fights ever...

Pro Bodybuilder
    yea Mickey was the pride of Boston even though he was from Lowell MA.
    One St.Patricks day parade the drop kick murphy's had him on a float in Boston the crowd went crazy for him.
    One tough kid

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbolic View Post

True dat..... Unlike bitch ass Maywather/dodged Gotti, when Gotti was in his prime...Along w dodging PacMan/Hatton(even though Hatton always had shitty defense) Those guys NEVER dodged anybody. They had balls of steel/and will always be remebered as throw back fighters-
    Last edited by LANDSCAPE1; 01-06-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Cardio is the Key
    Quote Originally Posted by LANDSCAPE1 View Post
    True dat..... Unlike bitch ass Maywather/dodged Gotti, when Gotti was in his prime...Along w dodging PacMan/Hatton(even though Hatton always had shitty defense) Those guys NEVER dodged anybody-
    I completly agree with this statment, Floyd Maywheather is a joke, All he does is run and slip punches the whole 12 rounds, he has NEVER showed any guts and stood with a good puncher why, becouse he WILL get his jaw spun around his head. In the ufc he would be destroyed....

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrane View Post
    I completly agree with this statment, Floyd Maywheather is a joke, All he does is run and slip punches the whole 12 rounds, he has NEVER showed any guts and stood with a good puncher why, becouse he WILL get his jaw spun around his head. In the ufc he would be destroyed....
    But... people will always mention Mayweathers "record" . Whats sad is when he fought Gotti. Gotti tried to change what he's done his whole carrier/and "outbox" him??!! Gotti's trainer should have been pissed on in public for that fight. All Gotti needed to do is DIG-IN on mayweather! like he does/hes gonna get hit anyways-would have been a different story!
    Then Floyd fought Sugar-Shane(once again, out of his prime) Shane stunned his ass once good!, but didnt fight to win. I"ll repeat this again, Mayweather DOES NOT want any of PAC-MAN!... Manny would hurt that dude. He'll fuck around untill Manny's old/grey. Floyd is good, but fuck him anyways.
    RIP Gotti...
    Soldier on-
    Last edited by LANDSCAPE1; 01-06-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Sorry Pinga lol, havent seen the movie yet.. But plan on it!
    best-

Thread Information