Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss anything)
*****This is a Moderated Forum, please read the "Rules" before posting*****

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Amateur BodyBuilder Dominator Human's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    6
    How Many of you Bros Have Had Sex With a Stripper?
    Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

    There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

    I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

    Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?

  2. #2
    Ritard Jjaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator Human View Post
    Working as a floorman for a large strip club chain does have it's benefits, but honestly I never slept with any of the entertainers where I work. Now the waitresses are a different story.

    There is a large strip club that I go to and hang out and have dinner at least 3 times a week cause I can't go to the club where I work to hang out.

    I don't know what it is but every week I'm banging some chick from this club either because she is new there or she just has never seen me there.

    Any of you Bros or even ladies ever take home a stripper? or date a stripper?
    Stay away, I've been there, they are crazy.

    The one I was with got offended because I didn't invite her to a party that was thrown for my birthday with my closest friends and family (Gee why might I not want a stripper there)

    I got home to see about 200 maxi pads stuck to my front door..

    They're all insecure and have major emotional issues and baggage, definately not worth the lay.

  3. #3
    Amateur BodyBuilder Dominator Human's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
    Stay away, I've been there, they are crazy.

    The one I was with got offended because I didn't invite her to a party that was thrown for my birthday with my closest friends and family (Gee why might I not want a stripper there)

    I got home to see about 200 maxi pads stuck to my front door..

    They're all insecure and have major emotional issues and baggage, definately not worth the lay.
    Were you dating this chick?

    If you were dating her were there no girls allowed that your birthday party?

  4. #4
    Ritard Jjaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator Human View Post
    Were you dating this chick?

    If you were dating her were there no girls allowed that your birthday party?
    I would say we were casually seeing each other. The only females at the party were relatives and close friends of the family.

    It wasn't a party you bring a stripper you've been banging for a month to. She felt offended and choose to act like a psycho.

    I dealt with it by cutting her off and ignoring her calls/txt's which of course made her want me more.

    In my experience why waste your time dating someone who has no long term potential? You're just wasting your time and thiers. Strippers fall into this category.

  5. #5
    That Dude
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    between your girls thighs
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    0
    Met and dated one that I met at a nightclub for a few months. She was definitely not what you think of when you think of the typical stripper persona. She was like the girl next door. Anyway the sex was good, but nothing special. I still plan to fuck one of the typical strippers(big boobs, bleached blonde, snorting a line off my dick type woman).

    I still think the best sex is the cougars. Im 25 and the best sex i've had was with a 36yr old cougar with the nicest fake tits i've ever seen. For those of you young guys who havent had the pleasure of experiencing an older women, do yourself a favor and find one!

  6. #6
    Junior Bodybuilder toothache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    5
    I've jerked off to many a stripper!

  7. #7
    juiceman2027
    Guest
    ive fucked atleast 3 in kentucky and 2 in las vegas, where im currently at..only 1 got pregnant...didnt know for abot two months went to a strip club and she was dancin, seeen me started dancin on me and told me she almost had my bayb...wheeeewww that would have sucked...

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    Kentucky? Not the thoroughbreed stripper? If you are stationed in kentucky it is a strip joint that has like 12 locations! Tell me it aint so juiceman!!
    I railed one numerous times, a freak in the sack but she was one messed up women.
    Examples:
    Didn't want to pay the cover to get into club one night so I went out with the guys bar hopping at local pubs, she tracked me down like the crocidile hunter.. Tried to start shit with my buddies wife cause I was talking to her.
    Next day found my car egged, she swore it wasn't her. ok..
    Three days later air let out of my tires,
    told the bitch to get lost/we were never serious or at least I thought. Then she dropped the L word at me and said that she wanted to Marrie me. We boned three times in two days and we were a thing all of a sudden? WTF!!
    After a 2 weeks of her calling my work non stop and following me everywhere she just disappered..

  9. #9
    Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    JerZeY
    Posts
    6,654
    Rep Power
    15
    a little coke goes a long way !

  10. #10
    juiceman2027
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wjunkie View Post
    Kentucky? Not the thoroughbreed stripper? If you are stationed in kentucky it is a strip joint that has like 12 locations! Tell me it aint so juiceman!!
    I railed one numerous times, a freak in the sack but she was one messed up women.
    Examples:
    Didn't want to pay the cover to get into club one night so I went out with the guys bar hopping at local pubs, she tracked me down like the crocidile hunter.. Tried to start shit with my buddies wife cause I was talking to her.
    Next day found my car egged, she swore it wasn't her. ok..
    Three days later air let out of my tires,
    told the bitch to get lost/we were never serious or at least I thought. Then she dropped the L word at me and said that she wanted to Marrie me. We boned three times in two days and we were a thing all of a sudden? WTF!!
    After a 2 weeks of her calling my work non stop and following me everywhere she just disappered..
    lol... which one did u go to thoroughbred has some skanks huh...haha just feed em somethin or give em some speed lol

  11. #11
    Pro Bodybuilder R1rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, and here and there
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    5
    1 stripper, but 4 shot girls at the bar i work at. Just make sure to wrap your stuff.

  12. #12
    Novice johnbbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    great white north
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    6
    On a couple of occasions got to watch out though 1\3 drug addicts 1/3 alcoholics and 1/3 semi normal.

  13. #13
    GEAR JUNKIE! livebigdieyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    6
    i did once and i got the clap!

  14. #14
    Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    JerZeY
    Posts
    6,654
    Rep Power
    15
    stippers are a funny breed of human being

  15. #15
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    11
    Aquired a strip club 2 years ago. So yes I had sex with stripers, but just like the other guy said, better to stay away from them because they're nut jobs. But once in awhile u do get a girl that has a head on her shoulders and does it just for the money. Just becarefull and always when u fuck a stripper wear 2 rubbers one for protection and the other for second opinion :-)

  16. #16
    That Dude
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    between your girls thighs
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by veper View Post
    Aquired a strip club 2 years ago. So yes I had sex with stripers, but just like the other guy said, better to stay away from them because they're nut jobs. But once in awhile u do get a girl that has a head on her shoulders and does it just for the money. Just becarefull and always when u fuck a stripper wear 2 rubbers one for protection and the other for second opinion :-)
    Acquired a strip club, as in, you own it? If so, where's it at? and can we get an "ology" discount on lap dances?

  17. #17
    Midnight Rodeo SomeBloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    some place
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    11
    i had just moved state, and was unemployed. so one of my buddies asked me if i wanted to be a "driver" at night. im like "sure, why not, any job will do until i get a job in pharmacy" thinking that id be a courier driver or something, and they said that someone would come over to interview me.

    so the intercom goes off, and the (female) boss is supposedly downstairs waiting to interview me in the car. so i grab a jacket, go down, and it was like one of those scenes in a movie, where the megan fox looking chick with ripped jeans/fake tan/fake boobs is standing there like shes on the cover of maxim. judging by the sex a couple hours later, id have to say that i probably did pretty well on the interview

    anyway, she was one of the normal ones - country girl who modelled internationally, recruited into stripping by her best friend who owned a company. shed been doing it for a few months, bought and paid off a house in that time, and now she runs a bar someplace.

    was fun had to repaint the walls to get the f***ing bronzer smudges off though

  18. #18
    Away
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Woe ist der puff...
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    8
    Several while in Europe...

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk